Gross question

Media Junkie

Your stool  

32 members have voted

1. 1. When you take a dump, do you clog the toilet?

• Never
    • Always
    • Most of the time (when I don't have the runs)
    • Sometimes
    • That's just fucking disgusting

ONE TIME I CLOGGED THE TOILET WITH TOILET PAPER!!!!!!

AND THERE WAS WATER EVERYWHERE AND I WAS SCARRED!!!!!!

BUT I THOUGHT JUST IN TIME TO CLOSE THE WATER THING, SO I WIN!!!!!!

and then i had to mop the floor.

LOL i had this happen once...very disturbing :lol:

That story was one of the greatest I have ever read. Extremely suspenseful and exciting. I couldn't tell what was lurking to surprise me, behind every page turn. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Five out of zero.

If it's one thing I've noticed, it's that British toilets and American toilets are different in design. Well, they were in the hotel I stayed in during my holiday to Florida.

If I take a massive turd, then I do sometimes manage to block it, with the aid of toilet paper.

That story was one of the greatest I have ever read. Extremely suspenseful and exciting. I couldn't tell what was lurking to surprise me, behind every page turn. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Five out of zero.

wow! do you think it will become the next Harry Potter?

:D

................................................................................

................................................................................

what............................................................................

............................. the poop....

wow! do you think it will become the next Harry Potter?

It'll become even better! However...

There is this one fatal error you made. If you weren't going to use any other smilies, then you could've just turned them off and used this :D normally. Due to this, I cannot support you any more, nor can I publish your works of art. I am very sorry, but please try to understand. This is a very serious matter in our business.

It'll become even better! However...

There is this one fatal error you made. If you weren't going to use any other smilies, then you could've just turned them off and used this :D normally. Due to this, I cannot support you any more, nor can I publish your works of art. I am very sorry, but please try to understand. This is a very serious matter in our business.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that can't be possible!!!!!!

there goes my life's hopes and dreams....

*cries in a corner*

well, that's business, i guess....

Edited by Persephone