Do you think we'll see Termina again?

Zanarkin

well do you?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

no. why do you need a new country when Hyrule's geograpghy changes every game?

And sometimes the geography doesn't even make sense....like in Twilight, what's a desert doing right next to a lake...at a higher elevation too?

well, like i say about resident evil games (though i love them) "it's a video game about zombies...just about anything can happen after that."

Termina seemed to be a one time deal. It was some sort of alternate OoT dimension, so I doubt we'll ever see it again. Besides, there are no other bad guys there.

And sometimes the geography doesn't even make sense....like in Twilight, what's a desert doing right next to a lake...at a higher elevation too?

well, like i say about resident evil games (though i love them) "it's a video game about zombies...just about anything can happen after that."

lol! you noticed that too?

that kinda put me off for a while. i just pretended there was huge mountains between the lake and the desert.

lol! you noticed that too?

that kinda put me off for a while. i just pretended there was huge mountains between the lake and the desert.

yeah it was weird for me. But i can happen, depending on how the winds move or something.

it is a game...

the oddest thing about it twilight is that the map are flipped depending if you play the wii or gamecube version.

i got so disoriented because i didn't have a wii back then, and beat. then a year later, i was playing my friends on the wii when i got bored, and got so confused because i was like "wait, left is not right.....just to accommodate the world, the entire game's map was mirrored"

then i thought about what the world for all Zelda games would be like if that were the case.

but i am getting extremely off topic here.

As much as I prefer MM to most, if not all, of the other Zelda games, I really don't think we'll see it again. Maybe in a remake, but I don't see much reason for there to be a return to Termina otherwise. How unfortunate, I think.

It makes sense withh OoT though. The Desert was above lake Hylia

It makes sense withh OoT though. The Desert was above lake Hylia

in Ocarina's geography, there are mountains, or at least a rocky hill of some sort, that kept the desert and lake separate.

Twilight had a desert hanging right above a lake, biggest than we've ever seen Lake Hylia be.

i am still waiting for random weather in zelda....and more than just rain.

I think i would rather see more things like Wind Waker's use of Wind more than some tools and items....that spinning top in Twilight was rather ridiculous, and useless outside of the times the game required.

I like being able to control the season in Oracle of Season. I thought that was a rather interesting and novel twist.

We definantly won't see Termina again. OoT Link's story is over.

Hell no! There will be a Zelda game where two Links will be playable and coming the end of the game the major plot twist will be that both Links are the same but from the two different timelines that Oot splits. Then there will be a part in the game where you somehow return to Termina to find an item in the Stone Tower to destroy the Three Goddess realm in Hyrule that has been invaded by the Dark Forces of Ganon.

Ok on a more serious less dreamy post, no I don't think Termina will come back in a new original game, there may be remakes or VC version of MM though.

Four Swords. Four Swords Adventures.

I'm still waiting for Four Swords DS, Nintendo. Where the fuck is it?

I meant two links that have their own story and character development and later in the game both stories entwine. But still I really wasn't serious about all that