• Oscar
    • Fiona
    • Titania
    • Renning
    • Geoffrey
    • Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Makalov

Kieran/Titania/Oscar. It's a 3-way tie for me. I don't have the patience to train Astrid or Fiona, and Makalov never turned out that good. Geoffrey just was in too few chapters. I mean, 4 chapters!? That's barely more than the amount that Lucia gets! (3)

Astrid here,I never had problems getting her up to speed,since I don't really use the CRK,so I give her a lot of exp there,plus,she has very good caps in general,and the best of the Paladins(this is debatable with Fiona,but Astrid is easier to raise and gets +3 str from double bow)

all the Astrid love is great! i used her last time and she shaped out to be pretty good! Just like in PoR, shes tough to build but worth it in the long run (giving her Adept also makes for some serious win)

• 1 month later...

So...hard...to pick one

I adore Astrid because of her story and her strong will. And she can Sol with a bow <3. Oscar because he seems like such a pleasant person. Titania because she's just pwnful. And then there's Kieran. Sigh, he makes me lol so hard. He's so coming to the endgame during my second playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

Titania of course. :lol: I was so sorry to set her aside in PoR (because let's face it, she was a pre-promoted failure), she's a great character and she's very involved storywise. In RD, she rocks, she had great strength and wasn't too slow. I gave her Urvan, the axe of her beloved commander, and she was great (but Ashera killed her because she rescued Ike who had missed a shot... Stupid Ike :angry: )

Renning's my favorite because

he actually went through shit and lived to tell about it, unlike the other paladins.

Plus, gotta love his choice of colors, not to mention his badass horse.

Favorite one to use gameplay-wise is Titania though.

I chose Geoffrey because he comes with paragon, he caps nearly everything, and with the exception of Titania and Renning he's better than the others when they start and can keep up with them.

Plus he gets to hit Elincia.

I'd have to say Fiona. I'd say Astrid but damn Fiona beats her in cuteness by a slight margin.

She's a solid unit if you put the time and effort which most people tend to avoid...

Apparently hard work can kill...

I voted Oscar - he kills stuff with his eyes closed, has teh h4x-earth affinity and his durability is amazing. And I just love him as a character.

Titania is a great unit, too, but I just don't like her as much as Oscar.

Oh and Kieran is the best paladin ever, personality-wise.

Edited by Marorii