Ilyana? In FE7?

Junkhead

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That girl is smiling too much to be Ilyana.

ANd her boobs are too big

Actually, I know that's not Ilyana, just that they could have gotten thte desing from that woman, or it's just plain coinsidence

How do you know? They could be in seperate worlds and could have calanders that start at different times.

There is a timeline in this website, and also, the tecnology is better in Elibe than in Tellius

That too. One could never know the truth, it's up to the fans to decide.

FE10 takes place in the year 648, it's mentioned and FE7 takes place in the year 979-980

There is a timeline in this website, and also, the tecnology is better in Elibe than in Tellius

There is a timeline for each continent. Nowhere do they state that the continents are in the same world. Also worth noting is the fact that Elibe's timeline is unofficial.

EDIT:

Link, please.

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/timeline.html

Edited by Musashi

There is a timeline for each continent. Nowhere do they state that the continents are in the same world. Also worth noting is the fact that Elibe's timeline is unofficial.

EDIT:

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/timeline.html

Thank you.

Soul, according to these timelines, Nergal and Athos would've met 2 years after Serenes, Daein, and Kilvas are established. It doesn't fit.

It should also be noted that exact dates are never mentioned in either of the Elibe games. The closest you get is "X amount of years after the Scouring, blah blah blah".

Unless the creator of FE steps up and says all of them are interlinked, they aren't.

It's like Final Fantasy, people.

FF is interlinked?

I thought it was generally decided that that woman was supposed to be Ninis or whatever, Ninian/Nils' mom. Not OFFICIALLY of course, but I thought the general assumption was that that's who she was...?

Nah, Ninis or Aenir was a dragon, I don't think she could've ever gotten to a human form.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I know, but I'm just saying she looks just like her and they probaly got Ilyana's desing from her.

The same goes with Minerva who kinda looks like Miledy.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a case similar to G-Gundam's last fight: They needed a character design, so they used one for a game in the works. Since FE9 and FE8 had different teams they might of had designs ready for those games and just picked one to put in the background.

(G-Gundam last fight, during the fight sceen with a huge bunch of Gundams you can see the five Gundams from Gundam Wing in the background. Gundam Wing was the next series to be released in the line AFTER G-Gundam.)

• 3 months later...

This is my guess (may be wrong)

It would help if this pictue was in color but it may be a younger version of sofiya. It is hard to tell judging from her face because it does look simmilar to illyana. But

Sofiya was already made

She is on the same continent

She is around the same time period

She lived in arcadia(I think that was the name)

She knows the archsage

She looks like illyana with the purple hair(different style but again, younger version)

Edited by lucky48910

This is my guess (may be wrong)

It would help if this pictue was in color but it may be a younger version of sofiya. It is hard to tell judging from her face because it does look simmilar to illyana. But

Sofiya was already made

She is on the same continent

She is around the same time period

She lived in arcadia(I think that was the name)

She knows the archsage

She looks like illyana with the purple hair(different style but again, younger version)

I don't think so, that woman pretty much looks more adult...at least Sophiya looks like teenager, if it were her she might even look younger considering that was more than 500 years ago in FE7's timeline.