Ilyana? In FE7?

Junkhead

Doesn' that woman behind Athos look alot like Ilyana?

25_arcadia.png

ilyana.png

I know it's not her but they look nearly identical in my opinion.

PS: Ilyana looks SO cute.

Edited by soul1112

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from one aspect of the hairdo, I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. Sepia tone is quite annoying like that.

And besides, this came before Path of Radiance as opposed to after; I highly doubt that IS would make a cameo like that if they haven't started development on their next game yet...

When ever I get to this part I always stop and think about it. It does look quite like her, but I dont believe that it is her or even a relative.

Agreeing with the others about a coincidence, unless it's the other way around and Ilyana was based off her (though very unlikely.)

That woman looks like an Ilyana in her mid-twenties though.

Edited by Drayano

Is there a non-sepia version of this from the Rekka no Ken prototypes? Colored in I mean?

Nope, it's one of the black and white sketches.

actually fire emblem 64 looked a lot like POR, so it is possible that ilyana existed before FE7, so this theory is entirely possible, but it is probably just coincidence.

Nobody, except IS and Nintendo, knows what FE 64 looked like. I'm assuming you're referring to early screens of FE9 (PoR) or FE6.

They are in the same world, just in different timelines, each continent must be unaware of the others' existence or they must've drown due to a great flood.

Don't you think that there would be even a tiny reference to the other continents if they were in the same world? At all?

Also, if they're THAT far apart in time, they must be, like, anti-productivity, or something. They've invented _nothing_.

No. Because I said so.

I think it's kinda pointless to say that Elibe takes place on the same world as Tellius... after Tellius is wiped from existence on the world, though.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Except the Scouring didn't happen in Tellius. If you read some of the backstory behind the Scouring in FE6, then there are some things about it that I can easily see mentioned in FE9/10 (like how the 8 divine weapons caused imbalance in the world or something).

Well, if your theory on dates was correct anyway

Edited by Nathan Graves