Naruto

Florete

I doubt hes gonna die soon seing as his brother is about to come to fuck sasuke up

Probably not Sauske. But I would like to see this:

Zetsu: Huh?! The Raikage!? What the-

Raikage: *Punches Zetsu in the face.* F*** YOU B****!!!! GIVE ME MY BRO MOTHA F*****!!!!

Zetsu: XP

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope zetsu dies a lame bitch death. he's so fucking lame and annoying.

I'm not sure what to think about Zetsu. I think he might have something epic about him. But yeah, he hasn't done much of anything except be the sports caster of Itachi versus Sauske.

As much as I want killerbee to live too, I doubt he will since his body just got to toby and sasuke is nothing compared to him, so the Raikage won't be getting him back

True. But Tobi might slip up. Or might be planning on Killerbee escaping. Or someone could come out of nowhere to save Killerbee. Like oh say the Kazekage? I'd say it's about time for the return of Garra. And it would make sense. I mean, they're probably looking for Akatsuki as well.

I don't think Killerbee is out of the picture yet.

I know he's not out of the picture just yet but I'm saying he's still most likely going to die, because of course the writers hate black people

Oh and just incase Masu tries to say anything about that last remark, I'm not being racial

Edited by Kiba

yeah kishi said "FUCK YOU" to gaara temari and kankuro.

they even had an extra thing in the anime after the rescue gaara arc with them having a party and temari actually says "We wont be seen for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time" and her an kankuro scream at the end of the little extra "GIVE US MORE SCREEN TIME DAMMIT!!!!"

I know he's not out of the picture just yet but I'm saying he's still most likely going to die, because of course the writers hate black people

Oh and just incase Masu tries to say anything about that last remark, I'm not being racial

if you mean in general:then look at bleach. Yoruichi wins and she's black. Zomari WAS cool....till that gay ass speech he gave byakuya.

if you mean naruto:there are no black ppl in naruto but killerbee so how can you know?

if you mean in general:then look at bleach. Yoruichi wins and she's black. Zomari WAS cool....till that gay ass speech he gave byakuya.

if you mean naruto:there are no black ppl in naruto but killerbee so how can you know?

yes I meant naruto, and one orochimaru's men was black

I think Killerbee will become the next Jiraiya. At least to Naruto. Cause he has complete control over his demon, it makes sense that he would train Naruto.

and like jiraiya he will die after training him lol(it sucked that he had to die) stupid pain

I'm not sure he'll die. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd die. He seems more like the guy who would get really close to death, but then somehow escape and become unphased. Like that one guy in Pineapple Express.

I think Killerbee will become the next Jiraiya. At least to Naruto. Cause he has complete control over his demon, it makes sense that he would train Naruto.

That would be awesome. And I think Zetsu's just the spy/cleaner of Akatsuki so I doubt he'll have a fight.

That would be awesome. And I think Zetsu's just the spy/cleaner of Akatsuki so I doubt he'll have a fight.

He has to die at some point. And while that's all true, he can't be inept.

*Sniff.* I miss Diedara.....

You know what I don't understand? Why is it that the main character of the series is so unlikeable? I mean, I'm just really sick of Naruto. And while we're at it, I'm sick of Sauske to.

I hope Raikage just kills em all and they change the name of the series to: Shikamaru. Or Kakashi.

kAKASHI is overated shit.

But on the subject of the chapter,

Crap looks like something is wrong with sasuke........this wont end well.

Its the eyes. He's going blind. Remember the problem with Itachi and Kakashi?