Should we make backstories for the characters?

Well, either way, I'm sure Zagaro owes it to Draug for making his armor so durable he can solo most of H5.

...Okay, who wants to do a description for the Riffster/Wyrster that isn't "A cranky old man getting annoyed at all the pirates making noise outside, so he goes with Marth to kill Medeus so he can get some sleep"? :P

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, either way, I'm sure Zagaro owes it to Draug for making his armor so durable he can solo most of H5.

...Okay, who wants to do a description for the Riffster/Wyrster that isn't "A cranky old man getting annoyed at all the pirates making noise outside, so he goes with Marth to kill Medeus so he can get some sleep"? :P

Medius: SHH! Quiet! You might wake Wrys Riffster!

Wrys: I'm already up...

All he's missing is the eyepatch...

Well if Zagaro is Clint Eastwood, Wrys is John Wayne.

Aside from that...not much to say about the riffster. Just a local medicine man. Joins up because...well...he has no reason I can thinkof. Because he wants to see the world? Suppose he would have legends to tell of...

Akenia before FE1...Would love to hear about THAT! XD

Jagen would probably be a better storyteller, I think.

I'd try to make something out of the axe brothers/peg sisters. But I'm tired, and it's really hard to make anything out of either of them.

Edited by MightyZagaro

Jagen would probably be a better storyteller, I think.

I'd try to make something out of the axe brothers/peg sisters. But I'm tired, and it's really hard to make anything out of either of them.

Well tomorrow then because my brain's too blurry too. I can only give ideas...

Barst is a second in command to ogma and is multi-talented. He's that guy who's the life long friend. Sort of the Danny Glover to Ogma's Mel Gibson (before the craziness was evident).

Cord is an intellectual who isn't too used to combat, but is talented nonetheless.

Bord...I am SO tempted to make like Chris Farley. Be it Tommy Boy or his character from Black Sheep. It just seems to fit him, especially with his brothers actually being serious. ONE of them has to keep things light hearted in such dark times...Would also explain his speed issues.

Est will be the innocent type who wished this all never happened. A bit shaky to go into combat. VERY unsure of herself. Explains how she isn't leveled in FE3.

Paula is seeming the sort to be calm minded and clear-sighted. Not one to be distracted. Her and Abel would hit it off well.

Catria is wild child incarnate. While Paula would like Abel for his caring nature and Frey, like the love boat, would be exciting and new , Catria would probably be more into tearing them both up. Would also explain why she's with trash like Warren. She always seems over-the-top or furious. Crazy one, that pegasi knight...

and Minerva...Undisputed badass. Has to be if she's the only prepromote that can actually be used for a good amount of time. Flying on a dragon with her axe in hand...That's the cover of most metal albums. I would totally have her babies

But until then, g'night good sirs and madams.

Paula is seeming the sort to be calm minded and clear-sighted. Not one to be distracted. Her and Abel would hit it off well.

Too bad Est had to get in the way of that. Stupid crappy Pegasus Knight.

I'd say Boa needs some backstory. Wendel's got way more than he does.

Too bad Est had to get in the way of that. Stupid crappy Pegasus Knight.

I'd say Boa needs some backstory. Wendel's got way more than he does.

Boha is high ranked and was highly thought of by the king of Arachnea we got this from the Bs games and Book 2...

We should translate the second Satellaview game. I want to see how Hardin, Minerva, and their subordinates talk and interact.

Edited by Delsait

Catria would probably be more into tearing them both up

She supports with Cain and Frey, so surely she can't be THAT selective.

Barst is a second in command to ogma and is multi-talented. He's that guy who's the life long friend. Sort of the Danny Glover to Ogma's Mel Gibson (before the craziness was evident).

Lethal Weapon comparisons ftw.

Bord...I am SO tempted to make like Chris Farley.

Heh, he's not fat though.

I got a better idea: An unlucky, uneducated klutz who always manages to do something stupid, intentionally or not, and often picked on by other members. Example: One time, when Ogma and the axe bros went out to eat at Subway, Bord was the only one who got his order wrong: A tuna sub instead of steak.

Kind of like Mel and Danny's Joe Pesci.

Edited by MightyZagaro

I always thought Wolf was gay for Hardin and was jealous of Nyna. Also the reason he was weak in Fe1 and FE3 was he was distracted by Marth's bare legs.

No reason he can't be gay, though I wouldn't think he'd be the type to be jealous. He would seem more the only doing it for the sake of being dominant thing. Wolf always seemed like a crazy person to me.

She supports with Cain and Frey, so surely she can't be THAT selective.

Lethal Weapon comparisons ftw.

Heh, he's not fat though.

I got a better idea: An unlucky, uneducated klutz who always manages to do something stupid, intentionally or not, and often picked on by other members. Example: One time, when Ogma and the axe bros went out to eat at Subway, Bord was the only one who got his order wrong: A tuna sub instead of steak.

Kind of like Mel and Danny's Joe Pesci.

Unlucky and uneducated is a definite, but klutz who always seems to do something stupid intentionally or not seems a bit eh. I could see him having a temper and easily frustrated by things he doesn't understand. Picked on by the other members though...the guys in his group seem a bit more professional than that. Only reason I'd see that is that they're brothers so it's more a joking thing. Doesn't get politics, doesn't get magic, doesn't get big words...Just not smart and can't learn well.

So he would behave a bit like Joe Pesci if he were stupid...His voice certainly would fit him.

And Gilbert Goddfrey would voice Roger XD

Hmmm...Anyone wanna take a crack at the Port Warren Mercenaries and Roger before me?

Well one thing it seems we agree on is that he is a dick, right? Kinda comes with the overconfidence.

Yeah something about Wolf just makes you think he's very smug and kinda of a jerk. Probably a dedicated soldier who enjoys his work perhaps a little too much. I imagine he has some sort of dislike of Marth as he was the most hostile to Marth in book 2. Maybe he felt Marth and his gang of amateurs took away the glory from the real heroes in Wolfguard.

Edited by Delsait

Yeah something about Wolf just makes you think he's very smug and kinda of a jerk. Probably a dedicated soldier who enjoys his work perhaps a little too much. I imagine he has some sort of dislike of Marth as he was the most hostile to Marth in book 2. Maybe he felt Marth and his gang of amateurs took away the glory from the real heroes in Wolfguard.

Sounds perfect to me. Works well. Good thinking ^^

Anything about the Pegasus sisters?

I might have my wires crossed, but are they related Minerva and family?

If they are, I have a theory that Minerva, Michalis and Maria are all children from the queen, while the pegasus sisters are bastard children from a mistress. It was surprisingly common in medieval times apparently.

Anything about the Pegasus sisters?

I might have my wires crossed, but are they related Minerva and family?

If they are, I have a theory that Minerva, Michalis and Maria are all children from the queen, while the pegasus sisters are bastard children from a mistress. It was surprisingly common in medieval times apparently.

While that is a pretty awesome sounding situation, they aren't related. Minerva, Maria and Michalis are related, but not to the pegasi sisters. Matthis and Lena however...It is mentioned about being Macedonian citizens, and I believe it is mentioned somewhere that they're related to royalty, and they have the signature red hair...

I thought Lena was to be married to Misheil, but didn't want to and ran away. Matthis was then forced to fight for Macedonia, even though he didn't want to.

I doubt it's incest as well. It's not Jugdral after all.

I thought Lena was to be married to Misheil, but didn't want to and ran away. Matthis was then forced to fight for Macedonia, even though he didn't want to.

I doubt it's incest as well. It's not Jugdral after all.

Royalty did it all the time, it's not out of imagination.

Though yeah, it isn't as rampant as it was in Jugdral...Incest must have been like the pop culture thing at the time, if you didn't do it, you just weren't considered cool.

Goodness, if that's the case, Lena has awful luck. Almost forced into marrying failure Michael, then getting captured by Nabarl and his stooges.

...Makes you wonder why her luck is so high...

Goodness, if that's the case, Lena has awful luck. Almost forced into marrying failure Michael, then getting captured by Nabarl and his stooges.

...Makes you wonder why her luck is so high...

She gets Julian? ...*remembers she SPOILERS gets captured by Medius and almost devoured by him* ...Ok, I wonder why her luck is so high too....

Even worse...Matthis is her brother...

She gets Julian? ...*remembers she SPOILERS gets captured by Medius and almost devoured by him* ...Ok, I wonder why her luck is so high too....

Even worse...Matthis is her brother...

I pity Lena.

marchis.png

At least he doesn't look THAT bad in FEDS. He lost his cross-eyed look.

We all pity Lena...

I know I don't, given how fast she levels up in FEDS. Also, being all 'Ima warp you away' when Julian was running away with her. Julian got balls being all 'Oh, no you don't. I didn't do all this for nothin', ya hear?'. Silly wimp...

I know I don't, given how fast she levels up in FEDS. Also, being all 'Ima warp you away' when Julian was running away with her. Julian got balls being all 'Oh, no you don't. I didn't do all this for nothin', ya hear?'. Silly wimp...

LOL well played.

Ymir's "backstory": Just recycle Gonzales'