Favorite Fictional Character

Fox

I'd like to think that the topic title explains all that this discussion shall pertain to. Unless otherwise stated, I'm going to work on that assumption.

Without question, my favorite character in any fictional media is Darth Vader. I like Darth Vader solely for aesthetic purposes: he looks really fucking cool. There's a twisted sense of humor in him, too, which I deeply appreciate. He also ends up being the ultimate saviour in the Star Wars trilogy (and there is only one trilogy), which makes me feel somewhat less corrupt for liking a character who could otherwise be compared to real life dictators like Adolph Hitler. Who the fuck is Hayden Christensen?

Edited by Fox

Leon Kennedy, Link, Samus, A shitload of FE people, Ratchet, Lelouch, Ichigo, Shikamaru.... AHHHH! There's too damn many, I can't choose just one

Well, Blondie, Angel Eyes and Tuco from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly are one of the best characters out there, as well a few of my favorites.

There's Max Rockatansky, Kenshiro, from FotNS, the whole Getter Team, Kabuto Kouji, D-Boy, Charles BronsonPaul Kersley, Kamille Bidan, and Dirty Harry, too.

Hmmmm my favs are

Jack Bauer, Dr.House, Gibs (NCIS), V (V for Vendetta) Hector (FE, fav VG char) Gaara, Shiki, Kid Buu, Ken Masters......Kallen, ummmmmm Koizumi (MOHS)

EDIT: OMG HOW COULD I FORGET L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

Also, Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect. The one's just trying to stay sane and get the hang of things, the other's embraced his insanity and is enjoying it.

you and i shall get along just fine..

im actually a fan of Zaphod Beebelbrox due to his ambivalence to everything...

but yeah faves:

Underdog

Marge Simpson

Midna

and Mr Potatohead

Simon Belmont.

What about Rugal.

Argh, there's way too much for me to remember, like Bender, Homer Simpson, Barney(the one from Simpsons), Robert Garcia, Richter Belmont....

ARGH

Hard to say, but...

Link, Samus, Hector (FE7), Lyn (FE7), Zack Fair (FF7 Compilation), Idun (FE6), Sephiroth (FF7 Compilation).

A couple of the newest additions to my list are a couple of characters from FE4 (Sigurd, Dierdre, Cuan, Lex, and Ayra to name a few.) and Valkyria Chronicles (Welkin and Isara Gunther, Alicia Melchiott, Brigitte "Rosie" Stark, and Largo Potter).

Oh yeah. My list is long.

Hmmm...

Ike(FE10)

Murtagh(Inheritance Trilogy)

Jason Bourne (Bourne Trilogy)

Hiro Nakamura (Heroes)

Matthew (FE7)

Sylar (Heroes)

Hard to decide, but those are the few I can think of off the top of my head.