Love me

mr_e_s

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you consider topics like "Bill Clinton is in this game" nt... as good trolling, then you have bad taste. He also likes to compare Fire Emblem to the Tales series all the time for some odd reason.

You should talk to Naggy sometime, in a non "Stop trolling!" Kind of way, he's a good guy, and if he really wanted, he could completely bombard the FE:DS board in trolling. He's just playing.

I should note that the typo of Boopers instead of bloopers is intentional, and that it is something of a tradition for those of us that write them, so that sample was some I did one day.

Ahh, I've already been blocked by a user. I guess it wouldn't be me in a new place without mixed reaction at best. Hopefully the insanely large wall of text boopers I posted will at least let you guys know I'm not a complete idiot, or at least, that I'ma complete idiot with some redeeming qualities.

Does quickly getting on people's bad sides count as a redeeming quality?

Also @shiva: No worries man, I'm sure we can still be friends, unless you blocking me also involves not being able to read my posts, in which case, I'll just pretend we are.

Oh great, it's the one who marked on-topic debates on the GFAQS Radiant Dawn boards as off-topic. Ugh.

Yep.

It's not that. Some of the debaters came here to get away from GFAQs modding debates, which were relevant to Radiant Dawn, as off topic. And it kept happening.

Now, this guy has followed them there.

If it weren't him, then yeah, I'd be far nicer.

Yep.

You know, I didn't actually mark any debates as off topic.

Just, for the record.

Don't believe you.

Ahh, I've already been blocked by a user. I guess it wouldn't be me in a new place without mixed reaction at best. Hopefully the insanely large wall of text boopers I posted will at least let you guys know I'm not a complete idiot, or at least, that I'ma complete idiot with some redeeming qualities.

Does quickly getting on people's bad sides count as a redeeming quality?

Also @shiva: No worries man, I'm sure we can still be friends, unless you blocking me also involves not being able to read my posts, in which case, I'll just pretend we are.

Oh, we can block users here? Didn't know that. Though I think this will be helpful, since I don't have to see some idiot's posts in the middle of debates.

Awesome, it works!

Edited by Delmud

Oh, we can block users here? Didn't know that. Though I think this will be helpful, since I don't have to see some idiot's posts in the middle of debates.

Awesome, it works!

Yeah, I knew of that already. Serenesforest isn't the first Invision Power Board I've been on. v.png

Yay! Someone else who appreciate's Naggy's work! I'll ask him to come over here some time.

Awesome!

As you can tell, people are somewhat divided on the issue of whether I'm awesome or awful.

I agree, but at the time, I was trying to keep up with the hatred, and that seemed like the perfect intro post to do so.

You see, some people are big grouches, and take issue with the smallest things. I take issue with their issues.

I agree, but at the time, I was trying to keep up with the hatred, and that seemed like the perfect intro post to do so.

You see, some people are big grouches, and take issue with the smallest things. I take issue with their issues.

I take issue with you taking issue about other people's issues.