Love me

mr_e_s

I take issue with you taking issue about other people's issues.

Well, it looks like you and me are going to have an issue. *bring sout his issue sword*

Here, have this sword, hopefully we can work past it.

@Digicams: Thanks man, always nice to know, you're a cool guy.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L Q G here mr_e_s, I don't show up much of lote but I'm there, watching you... But really I'm watching Ramoth :P.

Welcome to here.

Ha finally some one that sees what Naggy could do if he was really trying, to bad I've made it my duty to mess with his mind.

haveacooke1.jpg

• 9 months later...

I didn't see the point in a new topic, although this does bring up to anyone who knows me that opinion on me is somewhat divided. Perhaps a blank slate with them would have been better. In any case, I've been off work a while, and more importantly got a new tv/monitor, and am not at school yet, so free time is plentiful. With that in mind I figured I'd make a somewhat anticlimactic return.

So yeah, I'm back, this affects almost no one, and the people that it does probably not for the better.

Hey.

No, the GFAQs regulars make the GFAQs regulars look bad. I haven't been one in a good while. My shitty reputation is my own.

I used to be a GameFAQs regular. Are you trying to say something about me?

Yes. I have a specific vendetta against you. Damn, you're cleverer than I gave you credit for. I figured you would have just disregarded it as a blanket statement. I can see I'm going to have to keep my eye on you.