3. 3. Favorite Arch Sage

• Ilyana
    • Tormod
    • Calill
    • Soren
    • Pelleas
    • Bastian

This. DURABILITY.

Sanaki as second because she's more of a sage than Canon Sue Micaiah, and I like sages.

Then Leonardo, even though be has a lower base strenght than a generic archer.

Tormod is also kinda cool, eh frees enslaved laguz and doesn't afraid of anything

Second for me would be either Sanaki or Elincia, Rolf before Mist castrated him, and either Calill or Ilyana. I can't decide.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike, Shinon, Soren.

Ike isn't as cool as he was in PoR, but he's better than the other lords. Shinon is probably the best unit in the game in my opinion, and Soren is just..the best archsage.

Ike, Shinon, Soren.

Ike isn't as cool as he was in PoR, but he's better than the other lords. Shinon is probably the best unit in the game in my opinion, and Soren is just..the best archsage.

True. Especially when you consider how nerfed Aether is in RD.

Soren is just..the best archsage.

I would challenge that by saying Calill > Soren, but since this isn't a debate topic...

I actually expected Soren to get more votes than he already has. I guess he's less underrated than I initially though. Ike and Shinon...no surprise there.

I would challenge that by saying Calill > Soren, but since this isn't a debate topic...

I actually expected Soren to get more votes than he already has. I guess he's less underrated than I initially though. Ike and Shinon...no surprise there.

I'm more surprised that Pelleas is second to be honest.

Main character: Ike. Like I need to go to details about this.

Marksman: Shinon. More useful, better personality, and man enough to have pink hair.

Arch Sage: Calill. She's pretty-looking and Soren is overrated. Plus, she and I see how much fail Makalov is made of.

Well, Callil is hot, Soren isn't. She has a better personality, too (although, really, having a better personality than Soren is easy mode).

I'm more surprised that Pelleas is second to be honest.

I can't understand what people see in him. He's an insecure pansy who gets manipulated all the time and can't research shit even if his life depends on it. No comments on usefulness because I'm in my first pt, but.

I can't understand what people see in him. He's an insecure pansy who gets manipulated all the time and can't research shit even if his life depends on it. No comments on usefulness because I'm in my first pt, but.

Eh's a pretty cool guy. Eh has teh dark magic and speed growth and doesn't afraid of anything.

In all seriousness, people might be attracted to the storyline around his character.

Wow, I put underrated when I meant overrated . >_< Soren is less overrated than I initially thought.

And yeah, Calill is good-looking, as well as Fire being my favorite type of Magic ever since the GBA games.

Wow, I put underrated when I meant overrated . >_< Soren is less overrated than I initially thought.

And yeah, Calill is good-looking, as well as Fire being my favorite type of Magic ever since the GBA games.

Fire was completely useless in FE4. Same power/accuracy as Wind and Thunder, but just lolheavy in a game without weight nullifying via strength or build.

I've been prejudiced against it ever since (especially considering how FE4 was my first game, so yeah). I know it doesn't hold water in FE10 (Tormod and Calill are kinda cool), but... yeah.

Eh's a pretty cool guy. Eh has teh dark magic and speed growth and doesn't afraid of anything.

In all seriousness, people might be attracted to the storyline around his character.

I guess I'm too old to dig that.

His storyline also includes those impossibly annoying Micaiah and Almedha too, so...

Arch Sage: Calill. She's pretty-looking and Soren is overrated. Plus, she and I see how much fail Makalov is made of.

Guess you and I AND Calill see just how much of a failure Makalov is. Seriously. WTF was Astrid thinking? Also, "Prince" of Layabouts??? Serious understatement/10. KING of Layabouts sounds more like it. I also have to agree that Soren is overrated.

I guess I'm too old to dig that.

His storyline also includes those impossibly annoying Micaiah and Almedha too, so...

I thought I saw you use this meme once. My bad,

I know, but at least he got more development than a lot of characters new to RD. Besides, you don't really need to enjoy characters around Pelleas to like him. I don't, at least.

• 4 weeks later...

This is going on personality alone

Sanaki- would've been Ike but Sanaki is just so awesome. And she doesn't make me cringe unlike some OTHER person on this list

Shinon- Yeah, he's one of the main reasons why I wanted to get to part three. Hands down my favorite character in both PoR and RD

Tormod- fistshakes at what Radiant Dawn did to his availability. HE COULD'VE RETURNED IN PART THREE!

Ahem

This is about personality, right?

I don't like any main character but I voted Ike. Then I voted Shinon because he has pink hair and doesn't look ridiculous with it and I voted Bastian because he's Bastian.