FE3, Book 2 tier list

General Spoon

I'm not asking Chiki to be in Top Tier. But Bottom Tier is too much. You don't need to waste a single coin to use her Divine Stones. And she is still very powerful. She should be High Tier imo or at least, upper Mid Tier.

Never double attacks, isn't too durable, doesn't exactly do much damage unless spoiled and eve THEN she isn't exactly killing everything, comes a bit late, will always be doubled by anything with enough speed, when dragons become a nuisance many do the same job BETTER than what she was meant for, and having her use the stone instead of selling it s throwing 18,000 gold out the window in a game where funds is tight.

No way she's in high tier or even in general mid, not even low material. Chiki sucks and mamkutes suck.

At least if Banut's being used, he can be used to help weaken Ice Dragons when dragons are actually troublesom...Chiki comes and does worse than what everyone else does better.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good gravy. People, Chiki SUCKS.

Let's see, now.

Costs 18k in a tight funding game

NEVER EVER EVER double attacks

Fails at killing overall, the 18k is better spent on Dragonkillers, meaning your other units will actually be able to kill dragons. So instead of having one unit that can't kill dragons, I have about five units who do.

How is she good, again?

No, bottom tier isn't too much. Chiki is rubbish and she belongs there.

She is just there to make those very difficult chapters alot easier.

Just one problem, not only is she not making it easier, she's also stealing 18k. Failing at combat+costing 18k=Mid tier=lol. Not even Roshe costs 18k and he actually fails at combat LESS. That's pretty pathetic.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Well...now with all this movement about, after the changes, I'd say the list is looking good. Only changes I would make...

I still say Paula should be on top. But y'all aren't gonna agree with me, are ya guys?

Matthis go down a sliiiight bit for being a putz and possibly getting in your way to Julian and hurting you while you sit and wait for Julian to walk his ass over to him. Hard to recruit is no problem. Possibly blocking the fast way to recruit himself and throwing javelins at you while doing is just dickish. But it still isn't worth killing him, he can be a mobile wall/weakener for a couple chapters, replacing Doga for sucking at his job due to never being anywhere to do it. That, and he can dismount to have some sort of actual offense. If we could afford to waste the heal staff here, I'd say he could go up for indirectly helping your healer level, but alas...

George I could see going up. Already promoted, starts with pretty cool stats, automatic Parthia use for the dragon valley without the need for manual, outclasses all archers not named Kashim, can one shot pretty much anything in Kahdain. His only real weak point is lategame. I daresay right below Kashim. Kashim might be made out of paper, but he's strong as all hell, archers shouldn't get attacked anyways, gets major mobility (and thus target versatility) outdoors at promotion,and he helps you defend Yubello/Yumina in the viking chapter when Marth knocks on his door. Still, George is a pretty cool secondary option. That, and throw having resistance for the Kahdain chapters. No one giggles harder at Khadain.

Thoughts?

Doesn't Chiki dish out like 26 damage off a single breath? Her dragonstones probably last like 6 or 7 turns as well. And she has like 34 HP/14 Def/10 Res in the process, so her durability is decent, also taking into considering that only like 10% of all enemies in the chapter she arrives in have more than 18 attack, with Mages have 8/11 Atk (and she has 1-2 range!) Also, half the enemies have less than 26 HP and the reinforcements themselves have 26 HP. She isn't a total combat failure nor is she a total durability failure.

And even with Fire stones she has much more defense and HP for essentially the same damage output and cheaper cost. She's not as bad as any of you are making out. Definitely more useful than Gordon (and Ricardo being more useful than her).

Also, what puts two slots of difference between Gordon and Ryan? As far as I'm aware, it's archer with poor bases > cavalier with decent enough bases > archer with poor bases. They're practically the same char only one has like 2 less stats in everything, yet there's someone who has probably more use than Gordon due to his base defense/atk right between them.

Doesn't Chiki dish out like 26 damage off a single breath?

Yes.

And dragonkillers actually kill the son of a bitch.

Her dragonstones probably last like 6 or 7 turns as well.

6 or 7 turns of Super-Doga with a Javelin isn't impressing me, sorry

And she has like 34 HP/14 Def/10 Res in the process, so her durability is decent

Decent? That's barely any better than what Gordin's will be at that time. With the exception of res.

he's not as bad as any of you are making out.

18k for a unit who can't kill.

That's the worst value since Farina. And book 2's funding makes it even worse.

And even with Fire stones she has much more defense and HP for essentially the same damage output and cheaper cost.

It's still ridiculously expensive for a unit who's not killing.

Definitely more useful than Gordon

No, CAPTAIN GORDIN DEFENDER OF EARTH will actually be useful by now. Sirius to Fail before Chiki even makes it to Low.

And dragonkillers actually kill the son of a bitch.
With all of 10 power they've got and the fact that they only pierce defense, lol.

Also, Gordon/Ryan (the guys I'm arguing them above) definitely can't use those.

6 or 7 turns of Super-Doga with a Javelin isn't impressing me, sorry
Cool. Read down, she one shots like half the map. <_<
Decent? That's barely any better than what Gordin's will be at that time. With the exception of res.
1-2 range, better defense to the point is just barely better than Gordon? Which galaxy do you live in? Her attack is greater than Gordon has attack, as well.
18k for a unit who can't kill.
Half the enemies have 26 or less HP in C15. "Can't kill"?
That's the worst value since Farina. And book 2's funding makes it even worse.
Not quite considering it's not the only thing you can sell especially since Fire stones are like half price too so you can stick to selling divine stones.
No, CAPTAIN GORDIN DEFENDER OF EARTH will actually be useful by now. Sirius to Fail before Chiki even makes it to Low.
Yeah with all of 15 Str/10 Def/30 HP he has at this point, as well as no efficient way to counter Melee. <_< Edited by Nathan Graves

With all of 10 power they've got and the fact that they only pierce defense, lol.

Also, Gordon/Ryan (the guys I'm arguing them above) definitely can't use those.

Right, they have Parthia. They aren't likely to be used, but if they are, they're using this.

Cool. Read down, she one shots like half the map. <_<

1-2 range, better defense to the point is just barely better than Gordon? Which galaxy do you live in? Her attack is greater than Gordon has attack, as well.

1. Who is in danger of dying in this map anyways? 2. They have Parthia anyways. By the time Chiki shows up, Gordon will be strong as hell. He has actually pretty cool bases. I'm surprised we compare him to Ryan. If I recall, he starts with 9 defense. He'll have gained at least a point in defense by the time she shows up. I know I know, no close range, but she didn't trivialize dragon valley, did she?

Half the enemies have 26 or less HP in C15. "Can't kill"?

Is this the battle of the pass chapter? Everyone's destroying those pansies, the problem is the sheer number of them. She could easily get killed there.

That, and is this the only chapter she has use in? One chapter of use is pushing it.

Not quite considering it's not the only thing you can sell especially since Fire stones are like half price too so you can stick to selling divine stones.

Yeah with all of 15 Str/10 Def/30 HP he has at this point, as well as no efficient way to counter Melee. <_<

We're selling all the stones because Chiki is not as useful as 18k, and we sure as HELL aren't using Banut.

That 15 Str/10 Def/ 30 HP might be skewed. He's sure to have better by now, thanks to Parthia in the dragon valley, even with the promotion bonuses considered.

One Fire Stone, I'm not even saying Divine Stone is the best way out.

15 Str/10 Def/30 HP are actually his 20/6 or 7 stats.

Also, Iron Bow Gordon (if you're going to emphasize the lack of Funds in this game) only beats three bishops over Chiki. Chiki beats 7 Generals and the boss sooner than he does. Everything else is equal, except that Gordon doesn't have 1-2 range ^_~

I was talking to FE3 Player about this elsewhere, Chiki > Ryan is guaranteed but not quite Gordon.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Bows are effective against SOME dragons. Ice ones, I think. Whichever are the ones that fly.

Also, if I don't use Chiki, I have room for Silver. Meaning Gordin's offense just skyrocketed.

But giving him Silver takes it away from Kashim and takes away Silvers from others, so Gordon's competing for it against too many other people... all of which are mounted (Kashim) or Melee units (... everybody?).

Who is Chiki competing against? Bantu. Ha. Ha ha ha.

Sell one Fire gem, you've got 9 silver weapons. Sell one divine gem, you've got 18. I will reiterate that I'm arguing the Fire Gem and not the Divine Gem.

And you're actually thinking of Flying dragons. rofl This is a point for him, considering they do make up most of the dragons in the game.

Edited by Nathan Graves

But giving him Silver takes it away from Kashim and takes away Silvers from others, so Gordon's competing for it against too many other people... all of which are mounted (Kashim) or Melee units (... everybody?).

Who is Chiki competing against? Bantu. Ha. Ha ha ha.

Sell one Fire gem, you've got 9 silver weapons. Sell one divine gem, you've got 18. I will reiterate that I'm arguing the Fire Gem and not the Divine Gem.

And you're actually thinking of Flying dragons. rofl This is a point for him, considering they do make up most of the dragons in the game.

Hooey and Pshaw! We're arguing Gordon here. So your complaint is we have to keep Chiki and giver her a highly expensive weapon that doesn't make her suddenly the greatest thing since sliced bread, but we aren't gonna give Gordon good weapons? Ok, here's this. Gordon has iron bows, Chiki doesn't hae a damn thing because we sold all the dragon stones so we have EVERYONE have good weapons and not just the archers. Thanks to selling all the stones, plenty of good weapons for all! It's friggin' christmas!

We aren't selling one gem, we're selling them all. Gordon with an iron bow>useless Chiki. We aren't gonna give her a single gem then not give Gordon good weapons. Yeah, he takes all those precious silver bows away from Kashim, who will apparently eat through 9 silver bows at lightning speed. I think we can give one or two to Gordon. Even with selling one gem and the rest of the team getting weapons, he's still bound to at least get one.

The point is, Chiki greatly hurts the team from keeping them from using great weapons sooner just to be mediocre. Gordon couldn't even dream of doing that. All Gordon has against him is that he's meh and only 2 of 4 other archers outclass him. But we're debating him, so hes being used.

Fact of the matter is, they both require opportunity costs. However, if you give one fire stone to Chiki you're probably hurting the team as much as any low tier unit/team is doing anyway seeing as it takes away 9 silver weapons. We're arguing low tiers however, and Fire stone Chiki pretty much does better than Iron Bow Gordon, and if not then Silver Bow Gordon doesn't have the luxury if 1-2 range that Chiki does with the Fire breath.

Neither do outstanding with their own weapons. And using them is at the cost of others. I guess I was being a bit hypocritical with the Silver Bow vs Fire stone argument, but still, read above.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Fact of the matter is, they both require opportunity costs. However, if you give one fire stone to Chiki you're probably hurting the team as much as any low tier unit/team is doing anyway seeing as it takes away 9 silver weapons. We're arguing low tiers however, and Fire stone Chiki pretty much does better than Iron Bow Gordon, and if not then Silver Bow Gordon doesn't have the luxury if 1-2 range that Chiki does with the Fire breath.

Neither do outstanding with their own weapons. And using them is at the cost of others. I guess I was being a bit hypocritical with the Silver Bow vs Fire stone argument, but still, read above.

Gordon doesn't throw 18k out the window to be usable. Sure he's a bit expensive, but he's still usable if used cheaply. He takes weapons from just Kashim or George. Chiki takes a ton of good weapons away from everyone. You can't sell bows for much, but all the dragon stones make funds awesome. Don't give me Banut being her only competition because NEITHER will be using something that doesn't exist.

Hell, only reason we even bother recruiting Chiki is to sell her stone in the first place. At least Gordon has earlygame use/takes out annoying pesky flying dragons. Chiki apparently does something in chapter 15 absolutely no one has trouble doing. Gordon's earlygame>anything Chiki can do. He can also be an archer to take out pesky flying dragons for those uber levels in dragon valley. It isn'y likely, but he CAN be.

The only reason I'm considering Chiki for low tier is because she can sort of tank with the Fire Stone, which is likely the only stone she will need especially since she is likely taking the stone from Banutu (who may have already done utility with it on Ice Dragons) anyway.

Gordon doesn't throw 18k out the window to be usable.
Fire Stone is half that much.
Sure he's a bit expensive, but he's still usable if used cheaply.
He's usable, not good.
He takes weapons from just Kashim or George.
No, the funds used on him are also used on the rest of the entire team. Everyone falls under the same opportunity cost.
Chiki takes a ton of good weapons away from everyone.
And? So does Gordon. Yet I don't see anyone giving him shit about that, especially since you can easily sell 9000 gold with a fire stone.
You can't sell bows for much, but all the dragon stones make funds awesome.
So does the Fire Stone and the Divine Stone, with one leftover. That's easily 27K Gold.
Don't give me Banut being her only competition because NEITHER will be using something that doesn't exist.
Except the Fire Stone will exist?
Hell, only reason we even bother recruiting Chiki is to sell her stone in the first place.
You don't recruit Chiki, genius. She automatically joins you.
At least Gordon has earlygame use/takes out annoying pesky flying dragons.
So do your mages and George/Kashim?
Chiki apparently does something in chapter 15 absolutely no one has trouble doing.
1-2 range, good defense, good HP. Apparently Gordon doesn't have 1-2 range, apparently all your Javelin users don't negate defense when doing damage. Oh wait... she's basically guaranteed 2 rounds on every single attack she performs. And she's guaranteed to damage everything. Gordon can't do shit on enemy phase, and he can only attack once a turn.
Gordon's earlygame>anything Chiki can do.
Anything Chiki can do > Gordon's early game?
He can also be an archer to take out pesky flying dragons for those uber levels in dragon valley.
So can George, Mages, and Kashim?
It isn't likely, but he CAN be.
Just like how Chiki can make a good General killer? There are like 8 armored units in the very chapter she arrives in.

Reading the argument again, even the statement I made is likely not enough to get her out of Bottom tier, the more I think about Banutu's use.

I also wasn't aware the Fire Stone was that valuable. Whew! Even if Banutu uses it, it can be sold for quite a bit of cash.

Edited by Chainey

Fire Stone is half that much.

it's still friggin expensive

And? So does Gordon. Yet I don't see anyone giving him shit about that, especially since you can easily sell 9000 gold with a fire stone.

Now you're just plain ignoring numbers. There's no way in hell Gordin burns up even CLOSE to 18k.

Oh wait... she's basically guaranteed 2 rounds on every single attack she performs.

18k for a unit who two rounds at best=blah. I don't care if it's 1-2 range.

Anything Chiki can do > Gordon's early game?

Huh?

I wasn't aware Chiki was around during the time where Wyvern Knights swarm your ass earlygame.

Never mind Gordin is easily the best of the earlygame bow users due to steel bow/good bases. Hell, he's not that bad on everything else once he gets a spd lvl up.

Just like how Chiki can make a good General killer?

Except she can't?

You know what else that 18k can go to? Armor killers that kill them in ONE round instead of two. And your mages>armors.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Never mind Gordin is easily the best of the earlygame bow users due to steel bow/good bases. Hell, he's not that bad on everything else once he gets a spd lvl up.

Warren and Ryan are both capable of using Steel Bow as well and Warren would have better attack potential than Gordon (during the early game) with the Steel bow due to better MOV and STR growth. Gordon just beats Warren in a small DEF lead and WLV for the early game.

Edited by Levin

To sum up.

Chiki being a general killer? Your mages can do the job better because they can actually kill said generals. Factor in armorslayers and the legend weapons. Generals are not that hard to kill when she joins.

Chiki joins automatically? Don't we have to visit her room in the ice castle? Either way, I guess it's an irrelevant point.

Problem with her using a 9k weapon is that this game has horrid funds allowance. Early on, we don't have much money to work with unless we sell the fire stones. That's instant 9k that only one unit can use and it's the only thing they can use AND it's the only way to stop them from being useless. At least Gordon can get away with cheap iron bows.

I like how you try to pawn off Chiki being better when she joins than for everything Gordon did to help you at earlygame. Is a weakener for the first chapter to minimize damage for your cavs and marth, weakens the god powerful dragon knights in the next two chapters (especially chapter 2 boss. Ya know, the one with speed and a knight killer meaning either he's killing your cavs or your cavs are dinking him with swords?). Continues until people start being able to double attack and kill in one round (which is pretty early), at which point he basically becomes a mage killer when there's barely any until Partia/promotion. This is all better than tanking at a part when tanking isn't really necessary because you have plenty f people who can take shots.

Basically, only way I could be convinced is if you prove that Chiki is either either more effective later than Gordon is earlier, or that she is leagues less expensive with that fire stone we get early and would love to sell to actually have money. If you can do this simple thing, I will be convinced, because you're actually putting up a good argument.

EDIT: For the Ryan/Warren Argument, they're all being used, but Gordon can get a single speed point and double other things to actually have better offense. Just one measily speed point. Something Ryan can't say and Warren has a harder time saying than Gordon does. Warren has no use outside chapter 3, Gordon can actually be useful for more time later. Not by much, but Warren wasn't there first chapter either.

Edited by Grandjackal

Chiki comes and does worse than what everyone else does better.

No. Chiki does better, for one enemies cannot neglect dragon attacks, unless they are Dragon Enemies themselves. I'm sure that Chiki gets support with Marth. Though her durability may be worse with the Divine Dragonstone. You can still sell it and get her a Time Dragonstone keeping 9000G as it actually does a better job than the Divine Dragonstone. Though I don't sell the Divine Stone, because it actually does better damage than with a Time Dragonstone. But a Time Dragonstone gives Chiki alot more defenses than with the Divine one. Plus as an added bonus, with the Divinestone, Chiki can actually fly over mountains and getting rid of those pesky Elephant shooters in Chapter 19. You could sell the Firedragonstones and keep the Divine one. With these sold Firestones, it'll be more than enough to afford you a Time Dragonstone in the secret store. The point of this will come later in this reply. Yes, you could sell her Divine Dragonstone, and buy her a Time Dragon one for half price still giving you 9000G to spend on whatever that you like.

Costs 18k in a tight funding game

Not exactly. You have plenty of weapons that you can receive from the enemies as well as selling many of the stat up items that you receive throughout the game, and maybe some promotion items that you might not need.

Fails at killing overall, the 18k is better spent on Dragonkillers, meaning your other units will actually be able to kill dragons. So instead of having one unit that can't kill dragons, I have about five units who do.

^ See above. And....

Maybe she can't one round some foes in the later chapters, but it's not like the enemies can defend her attacks, as humans cannot defend well against Dragon attacks (Cannot Neglect their damages), which means instant death with a critical from Chiki. It's not like that the enemies have above 30 HP anyway until Chapter 18/19. Meaning that it's easy EXP for Chiki in Chapters 15&16.

outclasses all archers not named Kashim

Not Ryan. Ryan joins at the start of the game, has better stat growth than Gordon, and in general he is the only Bow unit to not suffer in anything. Ryan will likely double with an Iron Bow after a few level gains. Plus he will get the chance to grow more Str and Luck than Gordon.

So...

Ryan>Kashim>George>Gordon>Warren

HP Str Skill Speed Luck WpnSkill Defense Mag Def

Ryan 60% 40% 70% 40% 30% 40% 20% 3%

Kashim70% 60% 40% 40% 20% 20% 20% 3%

Gordon40% 30% 30% 30% 40% 60% 10% 3%

George60% 20% 10% 20% 10% 50% 10% 3%

Ryan-Has already been explained. He grows 10% more Str than Gordon, 20% more HP than Gordon, more skill than the others, Gordon grows less Speed than him as well as Def.

Kashim-The reason why I put him below Ryan, because he grows less Luck than Ryan, as well as Weapon Skill.

George-Sure he has better durability than Kashim at everything but Power, but he suffers with lower growth in Str and practcally everything else than any other bow unit. The only reason why that I put Gordon lower than George, because he joins earlier, and has better growth in Str in general everything else.

Warren-Never put his growth rate, beause he can possibly be the 2nd worst unit in the entire game.

That about sums up the archer tiers.

Doesn't Chiki dish out like 26 damage off a single breath? Her dragonstones probably last like 6 or 7 turns as well. And she has like 34 HP/14 Def/10 Res in the process, so her durability is decent, also taking into considering that only like 10% of all enemies in the chapter she arrives in have more than 18 attack, with Mages have 8/11 Atk (and she has 1-2 range!) Also, half the enemies have less than 26 HP and the reinforcements themselves have 26 HP. She isn't a total combat failure nor is she a total durability failure.

That too. Also, See above. ^

And even with Fire stones she has much more defense and HP for essentially the same damage output and cheaper cost.

It's still ridiculously expensive for a unit who's not killing.

Not really. She still can one shot many enemies for awhile. Even if she cannot one shot later on, she still can weaken really tough enemies for your other units to deliver the finishing blow, as I've said before, humans cannot defend against Dragon Attacks, so that's also a plus for Chiki. Meaning that she can do at least 26 Damage to ANY enemy but Dragons.

Not quite considering it's not the only thing you can sell especially since Fire stones are like half price too so you can stick to selling the divine stone.

*fixed*

There is only one Divine Stone in the whole game.

Right. Let's not forget that there are many Stat up items in the game that you can sell, as well as finding many of them (including Silver Axes) in the Desert Chapter that will get you enough funds to afford the Promotional items, good weapons, and maybe even a Dragonstone. The only stat up items that you will want to keep are the Angel Clothes, and Dragoshields, and maybe a Speed Ring (for Doga/Sheema). Every other stat up items throughout the game maight as well be sold for money.

We're selling all the stones because Chiki is not as useful as 18k, and we sure as HELL aren't using Banut.
Hooey and Pshaw! We're arguing Gordon here. So your complaint is we have to keep Chiki and giver her a highly expensive weapon that doesn't make her suddenly the greatest thing since sliced bread, but we aren't gonna give Gordon good weapons? Ok, here's this. Gordon has iron bows, Chiki doesn't hae a damn thing because we sold all the dragon stones so we have EVERYONE have good weapons and not just the archers. Thanks to selling all the stones, plenty of good weapons for all! It's friggin' christmas!

We aren't selling one gem, we're selling them all. Gordon with an iron bow>useless Chiki. We aren't gonna give her a single gem then not give Gordon good weapons. Yeah, he takes all those precious silver bows away from Kashim, who will apparently eat through 9 silver bows at lightning speed. I think we can give one or two to Gordon. Even with selling one gem and the rest of the team getting weapons, he's still bound to at least get one.

The point is, Chiki greatly hurts the team from keeping them from using great weapons sooner just to be mediocre. Gordon couldn't even dream of doing that. All Gordon has against him is that he's meh and only 2 of 4 other archers outclass him. But we're debating him, so hes being used.

Not that you will be in a shortage of weapons anyway that many enemies will drop throughout the game. ._.

Not to meantion selling most of the Stat up items throughout the game.

We're arguing low tiers however, and Fire stone Chiki pretty much does better than Iron Bow Gordon, and if not then Silver Bow Gordon doesn't have the luxury if 1-2 range that Chiki does with the Fire breath.

Not that you need to buy much weapons anyway, but if I were to sell the Firestones, it would be to get me a Time Dragonstone, and to maybe buy a promotional items that you might need, and maybe a couple of Heal Staves, since the game does lack at Healing Staves more than weapons.

Gordon doesn't throw 18k out the window to be usable. Sure he's a bit expensive, but he's still usable if used cheaply. He takes weapons from just Kashim or George. Chiki takes a ton of good weapons away from everyone. You can't sell bows for much, but all the dragon stones make funds awesome. Don't give me Banut being her only competition because NEITHER will be using something that doesn't exist.

So, you can make just as much buy selling most of the stat up items, and excavating the items in the Desert level (Chapter 11). You actually will make more than what the stones sell for. I would keep the Divine Dragonstone, sell both of the Firestones to get just as much money and to get me (See above. ^

The only reason I'm considering Chiki for low tier is because she can sort of tank with the Fire Stone, which is likely the only stone she will need especially since she is likely taking the stone from Banutu (who may have already done utility with it on Ice Dragons) anyway.

Not that you need banut to kill the Ice Dragons anyway that Mages/Priests with Elfire can do just as good of a job as any. Also, I believe that banut can possibly get one shotted by the Ice Dragons (Fire Dragons are weak to Ice attacks).

Except she can't?

You know what else that 18k can go to? Armor killers that kill them in ONE round instead of two. And your mages>armors.

It's very unlikely that will happen to the Generals unless with a critical.

Edited by Laylea

Not Ryan. Ryan joins at the start of the game, has better stat growth than Gordon, and in general he is the only Bow unit to not suffer in anything. Ryan will likely double with an Iron Bow after a few level gains. Plus he will get the chance to grow more Str and Luck than Gordon.

So...

Ryan>Kashim>George>Gordon>Warren

HP Str Skill Speed Luck WpnSkill Defense Mag Def

Ryan 60% 40% 70% 40% 30% 40% 20% 3%

Kashim70% 60% 40% 40% 20% 20% 20% 3%

Gordon40% 30% 30% 30% 40% 60% 10% 3%

George60% 20% 10% 20% 10% 50% 10% 3%

Ryan-Has already been explained. He grows 10% more Str than Gordon, 20% more HP than Gordon, more skill than the others, Gordon grows less Speed than him as well as Def.

Kashim-The reason why I put him below Ryan, because he grows less Luck than Ryan, as well as Weapon Skill.

George-Sure he has better durability than Kashim at everything but Power, but he suffers with lower growth in Str and practcally everything else than any other bow unit. The only reason why that I put Gordon lower than George, because he joins earlier, and has better growth in Str in general everything else.

Warren-Never put his growth rate, beause he can possibly be the 2nd worst unit in the entire game.

That about sums up the archer tiers.

In the next chapter, we'll cover advanced FE concept known as Base Stats. Commonly overlooked, but often more important than growths.

Man, if you're gonna throw up on the page with a long-ass post, could you at least not make stuff up? Lol, enemies dropping lots of weapons.

Anyone have any relevant points that make sense/aren't complete BS?

EDIT: Shannan has a point, Gordon's bases destroy Ryan's, not to mention Gordon's growths aren't that much lower. Also, am I the only one who would say Kashim=George? If Kashim's better, George is at least able to compete.

Edited by Grandjackal

Well, there's me, you, Nathan Graves, and arguably Sweet Tooth.

I meant to the discussion at hand, Shannan.

That, and what are your thoughts on Kashim V. George?

EDIT: What happened to that Chiki person? She anchored the points when debates raged, she was cool...

Edited by Grandjackal

Kashim is better.

Bases aren't that much lower in comparison, actually, and has the growths to catch up to George's starting stats. Kashim has almost the same movement capabilities as well.

At George's join time, they'll probably be about equal in all areas, but Kashim is just going to keep getting better after this point.

EDIT: What happened to that Chiki person? She anchored the points when debates raged, she was cool...
I dunno. Edited by Chainey