FE3, Book 2 tier list

General Spoon

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiki is only useful with the Divine Dragonstone

Only that's the problem.

Even with the divine Dragonstone she still sucks.

Why?

0 AS.

18k for a unit who will never kill anything, ever? Count me out.

...but jesus christ worse than Est

At least nobody can dispute Sheema's hawt.

EDT: Furry dissapeared so im off to take an hour rest. Chainy, I trust I can leave the n00b pwning up to you.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I know, you lose out on an amazing extra if you kill Astoria, but you also aren't penalizing yourself by recruiting Astoria. You're actually penalizing yourself from recruiting Sheema, and you gain very little for it.

Astoria is a "not win" and "win" situation. Sheema/Samson is a "lose" and "win" situation.

I think Astoria should hang in the actual tiers, even if he's in bottom or whatever, because I think his circumstances are much better than Sheema/Samson's any day.

It still doesn't justify recruiting Astram. He truly does join to be redundant to people like the amazing Oguma, Marth and Nabarl. Then in door chapters, he's REALLY redundant. His penalty is that you don't amplify the ample experience that the dragonvalley gives you with sweet sweet dragon exp. All this experience is better than being sword guy #4. All this'll do is he'll give you the sword later and get benched. He was top of low before, right? I'd argue Doga better than him all things considered. Him joining just puts him on the bench. Why get the sword later just to bench him when I could kill him earlier, get a buttload extra exp out of it the coming chapters he's not in, and forget about him either way? Warren's positive is he helps you against the early dracoknights when they're a major major pain in hte ass, Elren is usable and so is George. Astram is forgettable, let's make him more important for when archaeologists dig up his corpse in the future. Maybe he'll end up in a museum...

But...the prize we get from killing him is so amazing, I'd say it alone is enough to make him important. It's not that he's bad, just that 5 more chapters of miracle blade is that much better. It IS hard to decide what to do with him...put a bunch of empty spaces between him and Samson-Sheema?

Laela....All units who hold star orbs drop them and you get them regardless. But yeah, George isn't bad enough to get killed. At least compared to his bow competition...

Stop trying to argue Sheema good, you can't win. You tried, she went lower than bottom.

Saving up Hammerne sta- *facepalm* ....tell me....why....we should save it....when there...is no better time...to use it...

Miracle Blade and Partia through dragon valley is insane. You better give me a damn good reason not to use the hammerne on these things. God help you if you say anything about Starlight...

Edited by Grandjackal

She's not a redhead. Also, official art. Ick.

Redheads are just the hawtEST.

....ugh, I just capitalized Est.

also, whut?

http://serenesforest.net/media/tcg/6/fe6-023.jpg

i'd hit it

Anyway, we can put him somewhere in bottom at best, in fuck em at worse. Fair?

anyway

=Top Tier=

Sirius

Paola

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

=High Tier=

Nabarl

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Cecil

Kain

Roddy

Luke

Maric

Elren

=Mid Tier=

Yubello

Kashim

Marisa

Yumina

Julian

Sheeda

Abel

George

==Low Tier==

Astoria

Samson

Doga

Samuto

Gordon

Machis

Ryan

Medea

=Bottom Tier=

Alan

Ricardo

Chiki

Warren

Sheema

Banetou

Roshe

Astoria

=Bishop tier, based on hawtness=

Lena

Maria

Elice

Nyna

=Fuck 'em=

Est [Nice to see ya again honey]

Samson

_____________lol worse than FEDS Est

Sheema

I'm sorry. I had to. It was just too tempting.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Shouldn't Samson go below Sheema? Since you'd need to recruit Sheema in order to even consider recruiting Samson.

Not that it really matters that much, but...eh.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by Shiva

It still doesn't justify recruiting Astram. He truly does join to be redundant to people like the amazing Oguma, Marth and Nabarl. Then in door chapters, he's REALLY redundant. His penalty is that you don't amplify the ample experience that the dragonvalley gives you with sweet sweet dragon exp. All this experience is better than being sword guy #4. All this'll do is he'll give you the sword later and get benched. He was top of low before, right? I'd argue Doga better than him all things considered. Him joining just puts him on the bench. Why get the sword later just to bench him when I could kill him earlier, get a buttload extra exp out of it the coming chapters he's not in, and forget about him either way? Warren's positive is he helps you against the early dracoknights when they're a major major pain in hte ass, Elren is usable and so is George. Astram is forgettable, let's make him more important for when archaeologists dig up his corpse in the future. Maybe he'll end up in a museum...

But...the prize we get from killing him is so amazing, I'd say it alone is enough to make him important. It's not that he's bad, just that 5 more chapters of miracle blade is that much better. It IS hard to decide what to do with him...put a bunch of empty spaces between him and Samson-Sheema?

Doga waste a promotion item, Sheema doesn't. She is more difficult to level up, yes. But it is worth it to save 5k. As for Astoria being in a museam, I laughed so hard (Insert Yukiko's laugh here (from Persona 4)). But not killing Astoria will save you Hammerine uses for the tomes, Partia, and whatever else that you need it on until you get the Star Orb, and to save you uses for the Dragonvalley after Chapter 20.

Edited by Laylea

No. You're recruiting Sheema just to recruit Samson if anything.

Doga waste a promotion item, Sheema doesn't.

Sheema fails at combat, Doga doesn't totally fail at it. Not using a promotion item did Alan no good at all. You're not going to win this argument, give it the fuck up already. And for the love of christ stop harping on this because it's not going to help. At all.

But it is worth it to save 5k.

No, it's not. See, this is why Chiki sucks, because she's eating up funds wanted for that promotion item.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I'm not justifying recruiting Astoria, I'm justifying not putting him in "Screw 'em" tier, because he does nothing to hurt you, he can only help you, especially if you kill him off. Also going along earlier that all characters need to be judged by IF you are using them.

Samson and Sheema? They actually HURT you if you try to recruit them. Even Est or Gordon don't do that. IF you use Sheema and Samson, you've just purposely hurt your efficiency, even if all you intend to do is bench them. This is the one time where I can agree with their tier placement being to actually kill them. At least for Astoria, the penalty isn't major enough to put him into a tier that's below bottom tier.

Fair enough with Astria. His benefits are basically null. 5 Chapters of miracle blade without him or having a kinda decent guy with the blade 5 chapters later. Like it's chosable. Samson is just unfortunate though, but I do not pity Sheema....*sees the pic* ...Ok, I kinda pity her....That bitch! WHY DOESN'T SHE USE AXES!? All those silver axes would actually have some sort of reason other than money...

Laela...You've nothing against using Parthia for dragonvalley, yet not the Miracle Blade? They both accomplish the same thing, killing dragons quick while giving mad experience boosts. Why would you deny the miracle blade uses of hammerne when- *sees you mention tomes* ....*Deathklok's "Face Fisted" starts to play* You...anger me...so much...

PS. Chainey, you convinced me. I've no problem with him somewhere in bottom. As long as we agree it's that killing him is such a huge boon, yet having the ability to hold his own nulls it, but does not make it beneficial to actually recruit him.

Est can go there too I suppose. Above Samson though, since one rescue use when the rescue staff starts to lose usefulness>fucking over a whole chapter for his bitch rooler. One use of the staff doesn't slow you down either for that chapter either.

and Fruitloop has a point.

Edited by Grandjackal

What about Medea?

I mean, she's not as fail AS Est since she doesn't require a ton of babying. But she still sucks. And eats up a rescue.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I'm not justifying recruiting Astoria, I'm justifying not putting him in "Screw 'em" tier, because he does nothing to hurt you, he can only help you, especially if you kill him off. Also going along earlier that all characters need to be judged by IF you are using them.

Samson and Sheema? They actually HURT you if you try to recruit them. Even Est or Gordon don't do that. IF you use Sheema and Samson, you've just purposely hurt your efficiency, even if all you intend to do is bench them. This is the one time where I can agree with their tier placement being to actually kill them. At least for Astoria, the penalty isn't major enough to put him into a tier that's below bottom tier.

Yeah. Were smart enough to know that by not killing him gets you a useful recruit with no penalities, and to save Hammerine Staff uses that you may need later for other things. Let Sweetooth and Grandjackel waste their Repair Staff uses for more EXP in the Dragon Valley in Chapters 11-14 while me and Chainey are smart to recruit Astoria to save Hammerine Staff uses.

Let Sweetooth and Grandjackel waste their Repair Staff uses for more EXP in the Dragon Valley in Chapters 11-14 while me and Chainey are smart to recruit Astoria to save Hammerine Staff uses.

Will you leave me out of this?

Btw hon, you totally ignored that you can, you know, not USE the miracle sword right away, making your entire point about more hammerene uses a bunch of shit?

What about Medea?

I mean, she's not as fail AS Est since she doesn't require a ton of babying. But she still sucks. And eats up a rescue.

I actually recall there being a way to save her without a rescue staff that's simple, I just forget what...I know I've seen it before, it's basically some move that makes the mage move away, as the armors are bitches in hurting her. Either way, it's possible to rescue her without a staff use that doesn't exactly slow you down. She's troublesome to rescue, but it isn't exactly easy either. I'd say keep her in bottom, but below Astram since him dying is actually more useful than Medea, but she's sorta usable. Est and Sheema-Samson correlation are not to be linked to the likes of the sorta usable Medea. Because you can at least sorta use her.

Laela also delightfully ignores the fact that there's no better reason to actually USE Hammerne, and would rather use it on tomes, AND has no problem with using Parthia despite Miracle Blade basically doing the same thing.

If she even dares mention using Starlight....

Edited by Grandjackal

Yeah. Were smart enough to know that by not killing him gets you a useful recruit with no penalities, and to save Hammerine Staff uses that you may need later for other things. Let Sweetooth and Grandjackel waste their Repair Staff uses for more EXP in the Dragon Valley in Chapters 11-14 while me and Chainey are smart to recruit Astoria to save Hammerine Staff uses.
Extra EXP > Hammerne staff.

But Astoria isn't the same level of fail as other units he was about to be grouped with.

I made my compromise. I'm not going to argue that he's a decent unit or anything.

Oh yeah, just conserve your weapons if you don't want to use the Hammere staff too much. You have other weapons to deal with dragons, just the Miracle Sword ends up going to whoever you want to level up at a particular moment.

Edited by Chainey

Neh. Well whatever. Now that that is settled...

Anyone object to Kashim being above Yubello and Elren? Maric whips his ass, but I could see Kashim above these guys easy.

I brought it up like 3 times, if I get no input on it, I'm just gonna assume y'all agree with me.

I actually recall there being a way to save her without a rescue staff that's simple, I just forget what...I know I've seen it before, it's basically some move that makes the mage move away, as the armors are bitches in hurting her. Either way, it's possible to rescue her without a staff use that doesn't exactly slow you down. She's troublesome to rescue, but it isn't exactly easy either. I'd say keep her in bottom, but below Astram since him dying is actually more useful than Medea, but she's sorta usable. Est and Sheema-Samson correlation are not to be linked to the likes of the sorta usable Medea. Because you can at least sorta use her.

Laela also delightfully ignores the fact that there's no better reason to actually USE Hammerne, and would rather use it on tomes, AND has no problem with using Parthia despite Miracle Blade basically doing the same thing.

If she even dares mention using Starlight....

Well, for killing Astoria will lose support bonus that Medeia can get from him. Well, that is if your planning to use Medeia that is. As for Hammerine, I only use it only twice throughout most of the game. We would like our extra 3 uses for the last two chapters of the game. K thx.

Extra EXP > Hammerne staff.

But Astoria isn't the same level of fail as other units he was about to be grouped with.

I made my compromise. I'm not going to argue that he's a decent unit or anything.

Oh yeah, just conserve your weapons if you don't want to use the Hammere staff too much. You have other weapons to deal with dragons, just the Miracle Sword ends up going to whoever you want to level up at a particular moment.

Agreed. Most likely you won't use the Hammerine Staff more than twice throughout the whole game. The Weapons and tomes in the shops will be just enough to get you through the Chapters.

Agreed. Most likely you won't use the Hammerine Staff more than twice throughout the whole game. The Weapons and tomes in the shops will be just enough to get you through the Chapters.

...So after hours of bickering about it you admit you were wrong the entire time.

One second.

curlyfacepalmzf7.jpg

There we are.

As for Kashim vs Yubello/Elren, Elren for sure, Yubello, idk. Kashim wins move and durability but Yubello has 1-2 range. Kashim's also a lot better at base so I kinda wanna say Kashim.

EDIT: But, um....

If the Miracle Sword turned Est into a good unit in Book 1 since she had little competition at that point, why does it not make her shoot up from bottom tier to Mid tier? Not to mention she can still just promote at 10...

Edited by Sweet Tooth