Favorite FE7 Character

Moose

You're all crazy, honestly. This is a beast:

wallece.png

But aside from jokes, I like...I dunno. >.>; There are too many to choose from...Serra's funny, Lyn's awesome, Legault's a pimp, Florina and Ninian are respectable characters, Guy's...er...interesting...and Matthew and Hector are pretty funny, too.

Heath Ledger, Raven, Karel(he looks badass), Geitz, Lyn, Guy, Bartre, Hawkeye, Pent, Florina, Fiora, Dart....

There are too many to make a decent list.

Heath Ledger-I thought I was the only one.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaffar, Rath, Hector, Matthew, Lyn, Eliwood, Karel, Raven, Nils, Ninian and Heath. theyr my faves but i like Karel and Jaffar the most cos theyre so badass. oh, and elbert, cos of his kickass moustache.

Edited by Sword Demon

Lloyd Reed.

I like Lloyd alot, as well as Linus. In the begining, they were just vigilantes. It would be sweet if they were recruitable.

Oh yea, I once saw a Fan Fic about FE7 in Lloyd's perspective. It was really good. However, He had a Physical Relationship with Ursula. It kind of makes sense in a way.... meh.

I like Lloyd alot, as well as Linus. In the begining, they were just vigilantes. It would be sweet if they were recruitable.

Oh yea, I once saw a Fan Fic about FE7 in Lloyd's perspective. It was really good. However, He had a Physical Relationship with Ursula. It kind of makes sense in a way.... meh.

Vigilantes??? They were ASSASSINS!!! Vigilantes don't have that much honor.

I really think the Ursula thing would only ruin his character. I'm still interested in reading it though. Link?