Killed over a TV?!

HowAreYaBud

I just heard on the news that some guy borrowed a playstation and tv from his friend. When his friend wanted them back, the guy shot him. This disappoints me greatly. Was this guy really so obsessed with a playstation that he had to shoot his friend to keep it?

People will blame games for this guy killing his friend, no doubt.

Possibly, although stuff like this has happened over various other things as well so there is reason to doubt. But still, you do have a point there.

No worse than the mom who took a taco to the face over unplugging a 360 :[

It's not like this hasn't been done before for other petty things, like online games, sharing, taking a menial object--it's the people more likely than not that's the issue at heart.

I've read about people getting killed over shit like falling through on deals in World of Warcraft. I'm hardly surprised, but it's still distressing.

Now if he killed the guy over a 360, that'd be totally acceptable, fnarr fnarr.

I heard cases like these before. And yeah, everyone will blame the video games, the system, and the industry and overlook tht hte guy might been a little fucked up in the head.

I mean, to take a life over something silly is just . . . wow.

Have you all heard the shit that happened when the game systems came out? not to mention holidays, I remeber severl deaths, either by trampeling or people who wanted to be higher in line. (I even think there was a few Drive by shootings)

No, you can't. I actually pictured it happening right across the street from where you live.

That wouldn't happen. Although in my dream last night my brother's evil twin DID freeze one of the people across the street. He was trying to kill everyone.

How do you imagine my street, then?

That wouldn't happen. Although in my dream last night my brother's evil twin DID freeze one of the people across the street. He was trying to kill everyone.

How do you imagine my street, then?

How can you be sure? People say that all drunk driving accidents happen at night, and yet there was this girl in my hometown who got hit by a drunk driver in the light of day. I would know because her mom was the CAP advisor at my high school.

You say you have a garage, a dog, and neighbor's yards; therefore, it would be pretty easy to assume that your street is suburban.

Have you all heard the shit that happened when the game systems came out? not to mention holidays, I remeber severl deaths, either by trampeling or people who wanted to be higher in line. (I even think there was a few Drive by shootings)

Yeah, there where a few fatal shootings as well during the release of the XBOX360 and PS3.

You can tell they lived in a city.

As Dave Chapple once said, stereotyping makes the world goes round!

I can tell you are going to grow up like a Yuppie.