Do you use infinite life tricks in Mario?

luigi bros

Do you use infinite life tricks in Mario?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

I've yet to find a Mario game that needed extra lives. Lest you include Mario's Hotel :(
no, that is stupid to do
Never. Don't see a good reason why I should.

What about the Lost Levels?

The diffuculty there can be pretty tough and the infinite life tricks are useful then.

Even then I still wouldn't want the infinite life trick. Game overs encourage improvement and I like improving.

I agree with that, but when I did the game without the infinite life trick I practacly went crazy with all the game overs I got.

I agree with that, but when I did the game without the infinite life trick I practacly went crazy with all the game overs I got.

I'm not one to go crazy to go crazy like that. Usually I keep at it or rest when I know I've done the best I can. Speaking of Lost Levels, I should play that some time (but damn I've got so many games to play >_>)

Edited by Levin

I'm not one to go crazy to go crazy like that. Usually I keep at it or rest when I know I've done the best I can.

Me neither but The Lost Levels can do that to you.

I used to do this nifty little trick when i was a young one in Super Mario Bros.

in the place right before the flagpole where the ladders were, sometimes there are falling turtles, and i would make it so that i would land on top of them and just bounce on them over and over until i got all the lives i needed. it was pretty cool.

but that's the only time i've ever used something like this. i usually go through the games without infinite life tricks

You need a third option:

"There's an infinite lives trick?"

I'ts easy to collect lives in Super Mario World and in Super mario bros

i don't remember where but in the stairs where animals fall you hit the turtle and lock it in place then you just kepp on getting points and it gives you a ton of lives

I'ts easy to collect lives in Super Mario World and in Super mario bros

i don't remember where but in the stairs where animals fall you hit the turtle and lock it in place then you just kepp on getting points and it gives you a ton of lives

Yeah that's the place.

There's a glitch that if you get over 127 lives the next life you lose it's game over.