• All of the above
    • I picked no.
    • Bait

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say that to Lyle.

Why do you care so much about his opinion other than to support your own feelings about a character? He even says in his character review topic "now with pure bias!!!", which should indicate to you that his opinions don't say much about the objective worth of a character relative to others.

I'm glad that Meg is at least actually trainable.

Fiona is just ugh. She practically requires boss abuse.

Meg really should have been a Peg Knight...

Edited by Drayano

Meg>Fiona>Lyre

She's not the worst. Pretty close though. She'll still be a good distraction if you throw her in the middle of 4 laguz. Maybe she'd distract 2 of them, thus cutting their offense for that turn in half.

Meg>Fiona>Lyre

She's not the worst. Pretty close though. She'll still be a good distraction if you throw her in the middle of 4 laguz. Maybe she'd distract 2 of them, thus cutting their offense for that turn in half.

In 3-6? I think she died in that chapter in my first playthrough.

Since then: Leonardo + Crossbow = fuck yeah.

In 3-13 we have Tauroneo to throw out for the laguz :P

In 3-6? I think she died in that chapter in my first playthrough.

Since then: Leonardo + Crossbow = fuck yeah.

In 3-13 we have Tauroneo to throw out for the laguz :P

R.I.P. Tauroneo

He was a great meatshield in his later days. He stopped in a small square and defended the pathway with his life. There was a Cat gnawing through his armor, but Tauroneo laughed at the 16 damage he was getting per turn. He could easily sit there and plop vulneraries until Ike went away. But suddently, a sniper nicknamed "3-13 Archer" jumped off of a ledge and criticalled the Cat, leaving Tauroneo open for a Tiger attack. Too bad the player was a little cocky and didn't recover Tauroneo's health, thinking that he'd only get 16 damage this turn too. Enemy phase came, a Tiger attacked, and killed Tauroneo. Soon after, Meg died because she was occupying a space next to Tauroneo. At least she kept 1 Laguz at bay, dying in the process. But this obituary is about Tauroneo. He was truly a great man and victim of fate.

Edited by Holyn

R.I.P. Tauroneo

He was a great meatshield in his later days. He stopped in a small square and defended the pathway with his life. There was a Cat gnawing through his armor, but Tauroneo laughed at the 16 damage he was getting per turn. He could easily sit there and plop vulneraries until Ike went away. But suddently, a sniper nicknamed "3-13 Archer" jumped off of a ledge and criticalled the Cat, leaving Tauroneo open for a Tiger attack. Too bad the player was a little cocky and didn't recover Tauroneo's health, thinking that he'd only get 16 damage this turn too. Enemy phase came, a Tiger attacked, and killed Tauroneo. Soon after, Meg died because she was occupying a space next to Tauroneo. At least she kept 1 Laguz at bay, dying in the process. But this obituary is about Tauroneo. He was truly a great man and victim of fate.

o_o...

did you promote him?

Hell nah. I don't believe in promoting.

Ah! That explains it!

Even if you don't believe in promoting it's always worth wasting a Master Crown on Tauroneo (seriously, you can't sell the damn things!)

The laguz do hardly any damage (I can't remember if the cats even do any damage at all) in 3-13 so he's good for tanking. Just move him the hell away when Ike comes after you. I thought he was safe from Ike once, but he got killed by Ragnell's ranged attack ;_;

Ah! That explains it!

Even if you don't believe in promoting it's always worth wasting a Master Crown on Tauroneo (seriously, you can't sell the damn things!)

The laguz do hardly any damage (I can't remember if the cats even do any damage at all) in 3-13 so he's good for tanking. Just move everybody the hell away from Ike when he comes after you. I thought he was safe from Ike once, but he got killed by Ragnell's ranged attack ;_;

Fix'd

I agree with you all the way. Unless Eddie and/or Nolan are tier 3 Lv. 5+. there's not really any way to kill Ike prematurely, unless you Master Crown Tauroneo and Battle Save Abuse until you get Luna.

In Part 3, Sothe is horrible against Beorc. And, Beast Killer only has 15 uses.

how DARE you say such things about sothe! He is epic win! especially when hes promoted. now about meg, my bro played easy mode and said she was good, but i thought she was pretty bad in normal and hard mode.