• no
  2. 2. If yes^, how so?

• Wall
    • Unit Slayer
    • Utility
    • All of the above
    • I picked no.
    • Bait

Her bases are nice for her level, but she's underleveled and is onerounded by nearly everything in her first chapter. Fail.

But she's a good meatshield after babying/BEXPing, and the DB wants that. Not sure if I like her. When I decide to use her, she's pretty good but I usually don't.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how DARE you say such things about sothe! He is epic win! especially when hes promoted. now about meg, my bro played easy mode and said she was good, but i thought she was pretty bad in normal and hard mode.

Exactly! Anyway, Meg = horrible... bad caps, bad growths concerning her class, eddie is a better sword candidate for the DB

how DARE you say such things about sothe! He is epic win! especially when hes promoted. now about meg, my bro played easy mode and said she was good, but i thought she was pretty bad in normal and hard mode.

He is promoted o.o.

Third-Tier counts as Super-promotion.

Meg gets benched asap and her weapons go to Edward. Fortune goes to Ilyana to take to the GMs for 3000G. She's decent at best but isn't worth the trouble. Fiona has more potential than Meg but is harder to train and also isn't worth all that effort.

Meg is not horrible, but requires so much babying and extra help that she isn't worth it. Especially in normal mode and even more so in hard mode. She is outshined by the later armored knights, and even they aren't considered the best units in the game to use.

Why does everyone complain about Meg dying on her first chapter in Normal Mode? I've always found her incredibly easy to use, especially in her first chapter.

For Part 1 anyway...

Why does everyone complain about Meg dying on her first chapter in Normal Mode? I've always found her incredibly easy to use, especially in her first chapter.

For Part 1 anyway...

While she isn't easy to use in Normal, at least she isn't a bitch to raise in that mode (unlike Fiona).

I'm playing Radiant Dawn for the first time and on easy mode and poor Meg died one the second chapter I used her (the one where you get Jill, Zihark, and Taurauneo. Tauroneo) But that was because of my bad skills. I over estimated her defense: I was like "Sure she can take two hits!" Yeah, well I was wrong. I didn't even bother to restart and get her back and now I slightly regret it...I forgot to snatch her sword and Fortune from her.

I think I'm going to have to go with the bait option because she wasn't all that good for much else. She did save Leonardo once. Not sure how much good it'll do because he's going to end up as bait himself on the later chapters.

Edited by Leyla Garcia

In my current playthrough (though i did give her a fair amount of BEXP) Meg just slaughter about a third of the units in mission 4-2 (i think that's it, the first one as Tibarn's group in part 4) and took almost no damage, so really it's just a matter of wether or not you choose to make her usable in my opinion.