Have you Ever Called a Teacher "Mommy"

Doom103

Have you Ever Called a Teacher "Mommy"  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Have you Ever Called a Teacher "Mommy"

• Yes
    • No

I once accidentally called my judo teacher "father". It was more than a decade ago, so I guess it counts.

In the first school I studied, the retarded Principal expected us to call our teachers "aunts" (or "uncles"), though.

Edited by TheEnd

I once accidentally called my judo teacher "father". It was more than a decade ago, so I guess it counts.

In the first school I studied, the retarded Principal expected us to call our teachers "aunts" (or "uncles"), though.

That is scary......

During my first few years of elementary school I referred to my teachers as mommy/mummy on multiple occasions. I'd also sometimes mistakenly refer to my father as such if I hadn't seen him for a week or so prior.

Edited by Wist

When I was younger my mom homeschooled me. I called my teacher mommy. Now its just mom, and my teachers are Mr./Mrs. (Insert generic teacher name here)

It would be kinda hard to avoid when you want to take a class, and your mom is the only teacher teaching the class.

That's still a very hard situation to find, though. I'd think you'd run into that in really run-down schools only...

Yes, considering I'm home-schooled and my mom is my teacher. :P
Basically that.

Except I didn't call her mommy. I was like fifteen. Not to mention I never called my mother mommmy anyway...

Well, I called a teacher "Fuck-head" once. That count?

That's still a very hard situation to find, though. I'd think you'd run into that in really run-down schools only...

Or how about a rural school? Like the one I go to? The one where the teacher of my Accounting class has her daughter in it, who also happens to be my second cousin? That works, doesn't it?

I've never even called my parents mommy or daddy. Just Mom and Dad, or Bill and Peggy. Nothing else.

That's because you're adopted

Edited by Delmud

Or how about a rural school? Like the one I go to? The one where the teacher of my Accounting class has her daughter in it, who also happens to be my second cousin? That works, doesn't it?

Hm, I never thought of it like that...

or they teach honors, like with my school (not that my mom teaches honors but several teachers do have thier kids because they teach honors)