I connot BELIEVE this worked.

My math teacher told be to do a problem on the board. I had a MASSIVE erection at the time. So while I stalled I thought about something to make it go away. The Black Knight instantly came up. By the time I got up to the board...IT WAS GONE!!

so I learned today:

BK=Anti-Boner

learn and apply, men. learn and apply

Why did you have a stiffie in Maths Class?

Also interesting note, the Black Knight's Theme (His actual theme not the Battle Theme) is just as good an anti-bone.

I think it's due to the trauma we all have related to the Knight appearing at the end of a chapter and raping every unit we have at the back of the map.

Why did you have a stiffie in Maths Class?

Also interesting note, the Black Knight's Theme (His actual theme not the Battle Theme) is just as good an anti-bone.

I think it's due to the trauma we all have related to the Knight appearing at the end of a chapter and raping every unit we have at the back of the map.

Blood Runs Red. That is all.

Boners in class are the worst. There was only a few minutes left until the end of this lesson, I stayed seated and did more work until I was able to effectively disguise it as a hand in the pocket while walking out.

Boners in class are bad, eh? I think the worst are when you get one in a group of your female friends D:!

LOL! in Highschool, many of the doods in my group of friends would have have that happen...alls they need is to look at the fat chick sauntering to class and the woodrow would back down....

how do you get a hardie in class?

(LOL @ the Black Knight)

LOL! in Highschool, many of the doods in my group of friends would have have that happen...alls they need is to look at the fat chick sauntering to class and the woodrow would back down....

how do you get a hardie in class?

(LOL @ the Black Knight)

It's simple.

Boring Class + Hot Chick Next to You + Dirty Thoughts = Stiffie in class.

this

It's simple.

Boring Class + Hot Chick Next to You + Dirty Thoughts = Stiffie in class.

Wait till college. You'll be hard for more hours of the day than soft