• str
    • spd
    • skl
    • lck
    • def
    • res
    • mag
    • wlvl

Considering there is only a Statue Frag, Secret Book (2 actually), Dracoshield, Spirit Dust, and some Arms Scrolls available for purchase, those are the only ones I'll every buy. But I don't usually buy any.

I use all of them except Statue Frags.

Sometimes I sell luck and sometimes not. Depends on the money situation. Luck is actually a decent stat in this game. But skl, res, weapon levels, and mag almost always get sold. Calill is the only one I would ever use a mag upper on, but even that I would have to wait until she's 3rd tier for.

EDIT: statue frags get sold, too.

Edited by Reikken

I don't sell any and I don't use any. I keep them in reserve in case I need them, which is stupid, because I never use them.

I used to do the same thing until recently.

Buying them is a waste of money. Well, I guess I'd buy a speedwing, but... alas, there isn't one for sale.

I sell arms scrolls and statue frags.

Edited by TheEnd

I always buy them unless I'm strapped for money and it's like an Ashera Icon.

I usually keep Arm Scrolls since they're very useful for Gold/Silver Knights and Marshalls. It's really a pain having Gatrie running around smacking people with an Iron Sword to get his weapon level up.

I usually keep Arm Scrolls since they're very useful for Gold/Silver Knights and Marshalls. It's really a pain having Gatrie running around smacking people with an Iron Sword to get his weapon level up.

Personally, I say Arms Scrolls are useless. The 4000 gold you get from selling them > instantly raising you weapon level by 1 rank, seeing as it's not THAT hard to raise in this game, anyway. Also, Gold/Silver Knights start with a C rank in their secondary weapons, so I fail to see why you save Arms Scrolls for them.

Edited by Fayt Raybrandt

Personally, I say Arms Scrolls are useless. The 4000 gold you get from selling them > instantly raising you weapon level by 1 rank, seeing as it's not THAT hard to raise in this game, anyway. Also, Gold/Silver Knights start with a C rank in their secondary weapons, so I fail to see why you save Arms Scrolls for them.

Weapon levels are seem only easy because Steel Blade/Greatlance/Poleaxe gives 4WEXP a use and most people use those because they're so much cheaper than their regular counterparts. But those are all B rank, whereas crappy Iron gives 2 per use and Gatrie has doubling issues.

C->B also means that Titania can instantly use the Wyrmslayer, Storm Sword, Steel Blade, and the Killing Edge.

C->B for Oscar means he can use the Brave Bow without having to dick around with Steel ever, although admittedly unless you can use the Double Bow Bows are pretty crappy, but since most other Bow users suck (Leo, Astrid) and Shinon has enough Silencers to last him until the Double Bow shows up I see no reason not to let Oscar have the Brave Bow on the off chance that getting x4 attacks in will actually make a difference (pretty much only for killing Generals). The Brave Lance is wanted by a lot more people, like the Dragonlords, Marshalls, Sentinels, and Seraph Knights, so Oscar having another (albeit inferior) Brave Weapon to use in pinch situations is nice, especially since now I don't have to spend 1050 on a Steel Bow (and a bunch more if I want Oscar to have an actual offense outside "Pray for Sol" when it activates).

Also, forging a Steel Sword with the same might as a Steel Blade costs me 12 extra gold per use, and considering that instaupgrading also has immediate benefits like "Don't have to have Titania use a Steel Sword for everything for like 2 chapters", I'm willing to pay the opportunity cost of spending that money on some uber forged Steel Sword or something. Bows cost a ton anyway, and no well in hell am I spending 35 gold per use on a bloody 11 might Iron Sword for Gatrie, considering that that's already nearly twice as expensive as a regular Steel Poleaxe and still loses attack by 4, why would I waste my time like that?

Really, all I'm doing is spending extra gold to make my units' offense not suck balls for 2-3 chapters after their promotion while still allowing them to rape 4-E-3 by throwing Wyrmslayers to everyone on my team. It's really only a personal preference thing though.

Weapon levels are seem only easy because Steel Blade/Greatlance/Poleaxe gives 4WEXP a use and most people use those because they're so much cheaper than their regular counterparts. But those are all B rank, whereas crappy Iron gives 2 per use and Gatrie has doubling issues.

C->B also means that Titania can instantly use the Wyrmslayer, Storm Sword, Steel Blade, and the Killing Edge.

C->B for Oscar means he can use the Brave Bow without having to dick around with Steel ever, although admittedly unless you can use the Double Bow Bows are pretty crappy, but since most other Bow users suck (Leo, Astrid) and Shinon has enough Silencers to last him until the Double Bow shows up I see no reason not to let Oscar have the Brave Bow on the off chance that getting x4 attacks in will actually make a difference (pretty much only for killing Generals). The Brave Lance is wanted by a lot more people, like the Dragonlords, Marshalls, Sentinels, and Seraph Knights, so Oscar having another (albeit inferior) Brave Weapon to use in pinch situations is nice, especially since now I don't have to spend 1050 on a Steel Bow (and a bunch more if I want Oscar to have an actual offense outside "Pray for Sol" when it activates).

Also, forging a Steel Sword with the same might as a Steel Blade costs me 12 extra gold per use, and considering that instaupgrading also has immediate benefits like "Don't have to have Titania use a Steel Sword for everything for like 2 chapters", I'm willing to pay the opportunity cost of spending that money on some uber forged Steel Sword or something. Bows cost a ton anyway, and no well in hell am I spending 35 gold per use on a bloody 11 might Iron Sword for Gatrie, considering that that's already nearly twice as expensive as a regular Steel Poleaxe and still loses attack by 4, why would I waste my time like that?

Really, all I'm doing is spending extra gold to make my units' offense not suck balls for 2-3 chapters after their promotion while still allowing them to rape 4-E-3 by throwing Wyrmslayers to everyone on my team. It's really only a personal preference thing though.

...I see. Then again, my last statement was coming from someone who gets by mostly on Steel weapons and El-tomes. As far as I'm concerned, though, Killer weapons aren't that good in RD in my humble opinion. They're weak for how expensive they are. It also doesn't help that enemies in RD actually have existent Luck stats. Personally, I sell them for extra cash. Wyrmslayers? Sure, one-rounding Dragons is nice, but I'd rather not be a sitting duck on enemy phase. Storm Swords? Inaccurate. Very inaccurate.

I never sell any statboosters (except maybe armscrolls) since I use them for BEXP spamming. And I buy them whenever I have enough money for them, but usually I end up with not needing them.

Sometimes I wish there were buyable energy drops. For some reason, many characters with great overall stats lack strength (especially Nephenee and Marcia) >_>

As for armscrolls, it depends on my characters and how many I have. Sometimes I end up with finding one in 1-6 (I think it was there) and 2-E, sometimes I don't. And sometimes Micaiah reaches SS in Light and sometimes she doesn't. Yeah.