Phantom info.

Lance

I looked on the section for sacred stones on the home page but couldn't find any information on phantoms. (besides that summoners can use them) So I was wondering how phantoms work like why I sometimes get killer axes, devil axes, etc. instead of iron axes? How are there stats calculated? And can Lyon summon too cause I have seen people say they can but it didn't say anything about necromancers in the skills section.

why I sometimes get killer axes, devil axes, etc. instead of iron axes?

The weapon that phantoms start with is completely random as far as I know.

How are there stats calculated?

Phantoms have growth rates like standard units. However, they don't gain experience points. Instead they're auto-leveled to the same level as the summoner.

And can Lyon summon

Yes.

Wow being able to summon makes Lyon even more BA, he already comes with a dark magic tome that is better than the sacred twin and has unlimited uses plus he has a second hammerne allowing you to constantly replenish items. Oh and another question, if you have more than one summoner can you summon more than one phantom?

The weapon that phantoms start with is completely random as far as I know.

Phantoms have growth rates like standard units. However, they don't gain experience points. Instead they're auto-leveled to the same level as the summoner.

Then Lyon must have high growths.

Wow being able to summon makes Lyon even more BA, he already comes with a dark magic tome that is better than the sacred twin and has unlimited uses plus he has a second hammerne allowing you to constantly replenish items. Oh and another question, if you have more than one summoner can you summon more than one phantom?

Hammerines can't replenish other Hammerine staffs.

As I stated earlier, Phantoms are auto-leveled to the same level as the character who summons them. You don't see the level-ups, but they are there.

What if one of them gain a level up while a phantom is out? Does the phantom gain a level up too or does its level remain the same?

I'm pretty sure it stays the same.

Lyon's phantom's luck growth is only 60? At level 20 the phantom always has 29 or capped luck.

I'm pretty sure it stays the same.

Lyon's phantom's luck growth is only 60? At level 20 the phantom always has 29 or capped luck.

according to that chart thing posted by musashi, Lyon's phantom luck starts at 20.

Edited by Persephone