Do you have Lyon?

Deity

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I do that

Oh, me too, Moose. I don't know what I was thinking. Perhaps I was too distracted with picking up that treasure chest there. I thought it would contain something awesome and I forgot that she had taken quite some damage.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't ever gotten Lyon fairly. I cheated to get him once, and he is pretty good. But going through the ruins is even too time consuming WITH cheats, so I don't ever plan to try and get him fairly.

What cheats are you talking about? I didn't know you could use cheats... :o

Okay, I went to Neleras peak and got abunch of unlimited weps for me peoples. And now I am conquering the Ruins again!

Weps? Weapons?

i think it was 7 time beating the ruin idr anyway is pritty cool to use

Wuat? Serious? I still can't even finish it once...

I soloed it with Amelia with Iron weapons, but my brother just HAD to play his game, and about 6-7 floors of Lagdou ruins with Amelia. Gone. For about 5 seconds of playing, and then going "lolbored I play brawl now."

how doesn't he come at lvl 20?

you didn't buy him stat boosters did you (gasp)

I did. In fact, I bought the stat boosters to max all my characters.

• 2 weeks later...

I only got Lyon on my first playthrough of Sacred Stones, and that was on the Japanese cartridge, in early 2005.

Lyon. He has to be the coolest FE character ever.

The moment I heard he could be recruited, I knew I had to have him. I bought a ridiculous amount of Hand Axes, Javelins and Fire tomes and sent Ross (Berserker), Lute (Sage), and Amelia (General) to the Ruins. Spent seven straight hours running through the ruins three times to get Lyon. When I got him, I maxed him out immediately via stat boosters and sent him to the first random skirmish I saw to test him out. He got stoned and KO'd by two Gorgons.

Haven't played Sacred Stones since.

Lyon. He has to be the coolest FE character ever.

The moment I heard he could be recruited, I knew I had to have him. I bought a ridiculous amount of Hand Axes, Javelins and Fire tomes and sent Ross (Berserker), Lute (Sage), and Amelia (General) to the Ruins. Spent seven straight hours running through the ruins three times to get Lyon. When I got him, I maxed him out immediately via stat boosters and sent him to the first random skirmish I saw to test him out. He got stoned and KO'd by two Gorgons.

Haven't played Sacred Stones since.

Lol, you serious?

I thought Lyon was decent enough to get him.

I just finished the game for the fourth time. I am trying to get all the conversations but I also want to get him badly. The problem is I can't get past floor 7, someone usually gets whacked there.

But I will try to spend some time maxing out some good characters and I will see if I can get him.

Lol, you serious?

I thought Lyon was decent enough to get him.

I just finished the game for the fourth time. I am trying to get all the conversations but I also want to get him badly. The problem is I can't get past floor 7, someone usually gets whacked there.

But I will try to spend some time maxing out some good characters and I will see if I can get him.

Yeah, that really happened. Thing is that Gorgons have high power, and a petrified character can't dodge. Lyon's caps are sweet, but that damage adds up.

The only major problem in the Ruins is the vast amount of ranged magic users (Gorgons and the eye things). To remedy said situation, be sure to lead off with a good mage. Lute works, but try to get her a good support so she doesn't get killed by a three-headed hound thing. Carefully place your units so that the only character in range of the enemy Gorgons is the mage. Also, get ranged weapons for all your characters (Hand Axe, Javelin). It makes things go by much more quickly.

Yeah, that really happened. Thing is that Gorgons have high power, and a petrified character can't dodge. Lyon's caps are sweet, but that damage adds up.

The only major problem in the Ruins is the vast amount of ranged magic users (Gorgons and the eye things). To remedy said situation, be sure to lead off with a good mage. Lute works, but try to get her a good support so she doesn't get killed by a three-headed hound thing. Carefully place your units so that the only character in range of the enemy Gorgons is the mage. Also, get ranged weapons for all your characters (Hand Axe, Javelin). It makes things go by much more quickly.

I am still laughing about your Lyon. That was funny, to have him capped off and then getting him whacked by some gorgons.

I am not laughing all that hard because something similar happened to my Gerik on floor 3. He got stoned and some miserable wight pwned him big time with a bow. ^^ I was all pissed, I even threw the DS on the wall.

I will attempt to get him following your instructions. The funny thing is I have rarely been supporting the characters, perhaps that is why it is not working. I have like 11% of 100 possible atm. I'll spend some time passing the Tower and getting some supports for the best characters I have.

I am still laughing about your Lyon. That was funny, to have him capped off and then getting him whacked by some gorgons.

I am not laughing all that hard because something similar happened to my Gerik on floor 3. He got stoned and some miserable wight pwned him big time with a bow. ^^ I was all pissed, I even threw the DS on the wall.

I will attempt to get him following your instructions. The funny thing is I have rarely been supporting the characters, perhaps that is why it is not working. I have like 11% of 100 possible atm. I'll spend some time passing the Tower and getting some supports for the best characters I have.

I didn't think it was too funny at the time. In retrospect, yeah, though.

If you like having a character with awesome caps and a pwn tome that never breaks, then Lyon is completely worth it. You don't really have to beat the tower to get supports, you know. SS Supports are turn-based, so just wait it out on the first floor. A capped Lyon can solo the Ruins as long as he doesn't get hit by some random 8% Stone Gaze. OHKOs almost everything, too. 'Cept for those Dragons on the tenth floor.

Anyway, good luck there, buddy.

I didn't think it was too funny at the time. In retrospect, yeah, though.

If you like having a character with awesome caps and a pwn tome that never breaks, then Lyon is completely worth it. You don't really have to beat the tower to get supports, you know. SS Supports are turn-based, so just wait it out on the first floor. A capped Lyon can solo the Ruins as long as he doesn't get hit by some random 8% Stone Gaze. OHKOs almost everything, too. 'Cept for those Dragons on the tenth floor.

Anyway, good luck there, buddy.

I just want to complete the ruins and acquire all conversations between characters and also get all the other extra ones. If I do, I will pronounce myself champion of the game and can stop playing it.

Thanks for the luck, though I don't believe in it, I will do my best to get Lyon. I'll update this if I ever get him. :P

Thanks for the luck, though I don't believe in it

You better believe in it for ANY game that uses chance. FE included. Sure, you can make up for most of it with good tactics, but there's going to be that soldier that crits you at 3% with a 40% hit chance eventually.