Rate the above users name

Deity

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^5/10. Either say 'Bohemian' or don't say anything at all.

Uh... what? No, it's Boh-a-mund (sorry, don't know the real phonic behind it). It is an alternate spelling for Bohemond, I guess... (swore it was the other way around). Named myself after Prince Bohemond I of Antioch. I just like medieval history...

Sorry TLS, you're down to a 3/10

I'd give you a wat/10 but wat isn't a valid number, so I shall go with an 8/10 because I don't understand your name and if you don't understand a word that makes it so much more cooler. Have you ever listened to Japanese songs? If so then you would understand what I'm saying

I know whatcha mean about foreign music, afterall, I do watch anime. Theme/intro music is quite enjoyable although I have NO CLUE what's being sung.

Edited by Bohemund

Uh... what? No, it's Boh-a-mund (sorry, don't know the real phonic behind it). It is an alternate spelling for Bohemond, I guess... (swore it was the other way around). Named myself after Prince Bohemund I of Antioch. I like medieval history...

Sorry TLS, 3 / 10

Oh.

Well, since you hopefully had a Holy Hand Grenade sitting by waiting to kill that killer bunny...

^7/10