Rate the above users name

Deity

hmm... for some strange reason the Clint part makes me think of a kitty =o

Wood pointing East? =D But in a way it points west too...

Well, I have no idea whether your name is based off of some character or if it's a name you've made up, so I'm just making random comments of it! XD

I think it could be a 7/10 =) I like it

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freohr Datia: The initials are FD. Put something to make them FDR and you're good.

7/10

BTW, You may not be from America, but you are pretty retarded if you don't know who Clint Eastwood is and even more so if you think I made him up with my avi staring you in the face.

Edited by Clint Eastwood

The initials are FD. Put something to make them FDR and you're good.

7/10

BTW, You may not be from America, but you are pretty retarded if you don't know who Clint Eastwood is and even more so if you think I made him up with my avi staring you in the face.

................................................................................

................................................................................

............................................................................. ummmm...... nevermind...

Well, besides that, I figured that it would be in your avi. I had already considered that...... I just figured that it was possible that you could've made it up yourself.

Plus, I already know I'm retarded =D

So it wasn't creativeness that helped you get your name? =(

Nore, I would say 7.5/10 I suppose

6/10 never liked CE.

--Edit-- *Whacks Luigibros in teh head*

Damn you, Luigi, I'm gonna put a hit on you. Perhaps Mario will be glad to do the job.

4/5 for ya. XD

Edited by Löki

x=any real number

I got a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0/10!

I'm kidding.

7/10

Edited by luigi bros

8/10 for officially stumping me on how to pronouce it.

Carl-hines Shtock-houze-en. It's German, so you pronounce it phonetically. If you think that was hard, wait until you have to listen to some of his music. People today still have a hard time grasping it (although to his credit he did die last year, so...).

Anyways...

^8/10 due to the WTF factor.

56/59 I like the sound of it

What's that mean?

6/10

Clint Eastwood:What do you mean?

NVM, I was thrown by the use of "violant" instead of violent. Also, Clint Eastwood is an actor/writer/director, not the name of a movie.

Edited by Clint Eastwood