Profanity makes you cool.

Emeraldfox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it's a video on YouTube. If I find the link I'll PM it to you, it is probably one of the funniest ones I have seen.

I seen it in the past and it heavily offended me.

And since you know I'm bull shiting it was pretty funny esp. at the end where the girl had the balls to say it and spell it out. I can't believe some people thought I was actually offended by that.

I say, this thread is quite immature. You young ruffians must stop using such terrible words. I would never repeat any of these words, these words are absolutely terrible! What's the point of spouting them? Silly whippersnappers, I am going to have to punish you if you continue saying these cruel words.

Most people think when using profane words, it makes them sound more "Serious" Or 'Imposing' But it really makes them sound like a idiotic ten year old who got raped on Halo 3. My dad used Profanity when trying to sound more serious or intimidating and I always laugh, which makes him more angry.

Most people think when using profane words, it makes them sound more "Serious" Or 'Imposing' But it really makes them sound like a idiotic ten year old who got raped on Halo 3. My dad used Profanity when trying to sound more serious or intimidating and I always laugh, which makes him more angry.

I'm an idiotic ten year old who got raped in Halo 3, but I don't cuss. (not really, haven't even played any Halo games, or am I that young) I still can't understand why people use cussing in their common vocabulary. To the point where they cuss almost every sentence. It's not that bad if said person is super mega angry, but in happy conversations, what's the point?

I'm an idiotic ten year old who got raped in Halo 3, but I don't cuss. (not really, haven't even played any Halo games, or am I that young) I still can't understand why people use cussing in their common vocabulary. To the point where they cuss almost every sentence. It's not that bad if said person is super mega angry, but in happy conversations, what's the point?

Indeed.

The point is that people say they're bad but all those young ruffians think that they'll stick it to the man by using them commonly. Ha! That's so funny. These words are absolutely terrible! No questions asked. I have never and will never use these disgusting words. What kind of immature little kid would?

Destiny Hero cusses! You don't want to be like Destiny Hero, now, do you?

He is not as much as a ruffian as all others though as he has stated before that he is sick of movies like Tropic Thunder and their immature cussing.

Silly people thinking cussing makes you "hip" and whatnot. Now I am hip and happening because I don't cuss, y'know hip dogs on the chillin' awesome dogs?

I guess it depends on HOW you do it. I've heard people who just can't cuss at the right time and it sounds so stupid

I guess it depends on HOW you do it. I've heard people who just can't cuss at the right time and it sounds so stupid

yea, I geusss an occasional shit or ass or what have you doesnt make you seem like a complete idiot, but I see cursing as a person not being smart enough to think of any other words at the moment.

I say G dog on the 411 icy chilled hip and happenin' train, you don't need to cuss to be chillin'.

Ferrizzal McDizzal, Just addizzle Izzle or Izzal to the end of everthingizzal.