The History of Lyle Dayek

Mufasa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear... you've landed in Trigun...

I reserve the rights to going to Amestris.

Yeah, this I told you this is where things are gonna get crazy. (I dunno Amestris, so I won't go there.)

How Lyle was feeling at the beginning of this is sorta how I was feeling at the time. So I'm sorry if this one sucks. I was mad tired and my sister was watching one of those csi shows where the people were like doing all sorts of sick ass stuff. But here it is anyway:

????: .........ead?

????: I.........no...........mig......

*Lyle barely hears the voices that are talking around him. He figures ignoring them will eventually get them to go away.*

????: Po...........with a.......ck.

????: ..o way! ......ou do it....

????: ......ken!

*Lyle starts to get impatient. Though he still manages to keep his cool. Or well enough that he doesn’t beat the kids. Suddenly though he feels a poking in his chest. He opens his eyes and grabs the stick all within a split second.*

Two Kids: AHHHHH!!!!!! *The back off quickly.*

Lyle: Ugh. *He rubs his head.* Can you not be so loud? I’m hungover you little sh- brats.

Kid 1: S-sorry mister!

Kid 2: W-we thought you were dead!

Lyle: Didn’t I say not to shout?

Kids: Sorry!

Lyle: *Starts to get up. Though he struggles a bit, by using the wall, he manages to get up. Though he feels something missing from his left side.* Okay you two. Either you give me back my sword, or I show you how the other one works.

Kid 1: Okay here! *The kid lifts Gallick and holds it up for Lyle who snatches it by the blade and miraculously manages to not cut himself. He then sheaths it violently and starts walking away.*

Kid 2: Where are you going mister?

Lyle: Beats me.

*Lyle leaves the kids with them calling after him. He ends up heading for the desert.*

*Two hours later, Lyle is stumbling through the desert. With the combination of being out in the rain the night before, covered in sweat from the sun, and the scent of alcohol, Lyle smells terrible. He doesn’t seem to care though. After a while. He collapses.*

Lyle: Once again.....I hope I don’t wa-

????: -CHOOO!

Lyle: What the hell is with people and interrupting me from dying?

????: Lyle? Are you okay?!

Lyle: *He decides to turn around in order to look at whomever is talking to him.* Viki?

Viki: Lyle! What happened to you!?

Lyle: It is you.....*He passes out.*

Viki: LYLE!!!

*Lyle wakes up in a small room. No one is inside. Lyle realizes he doesn’t smell bad anymore.*

Lyle: I really need to stop doing that. *Rubs his head.* I wonder who saved me this time.

*The door opens. Viki walks in.*

Viki: Lyle! You’re awake.

Lyle: Yeah....

Viki: ....Lyle.....we should talk...

Lyle: Where are we?

Viki: In a nearby town. Probably the one you left from. ....Lyle.....

Lyle: Thanks for saving me.

Viki: What happened to you?

Lyle: I got depressed. Then drunk. Then I got pissed at Rauz. Then I left. And the rest is pretty much a blur. I have a few moments in my memory but I just feel so bad.

Viki: *Moves over and pecks him on the cheek.* I’m sorry Lyle.

Lyle: You shouldn’t....You kept your promise.

Viki: ....Lyle...the last thing you said to me. That you loved me. Was that true?

Lyle: .....At that point I did. Now, so much has happened I’m not sure what’s going on with me right now.

Viki: ......

Lyle: I’m sorry. It’s just been hard for me recently.

Viki: I know Lyle. I promise things will get better for you. *She hugs him*

Lyle: .....Lets go. *He starts getting out of the bed.*

Viki: Where?

Lyle: We’ve got to find Rauz, I know it’s his fault that I’m in this mess right now, but I was too harsh on him. I have to apologize to him. Plus he’s my only way out of here.

*The two of them walk out of the building, Viki seems distressed about something. Lyle stops.*

Lyle: Viki....*He looks into her eyes.* I’d give up everything right now, if you and me could be together, but I know that can’t happen right now.

Viki: So-?

Lyle: In so many words....I still love you...But I wish you’d tell me more about yourself. Let’s get going.

Viki: You’re right. Lyle, I love you to.

Lyle: EH?

Viki: Is that so unexpected?

Lyle: Well sorta....Hey. What’s going on over there?

*Lyle and Viki head toward a gathering of people. As they approach they hear some of the words.*

Thug Leader: Listen here! We’ve got these kids as hostages! And we want all the money this town has to offer! Ain’t that right boys?

Thugs: YEAH!!

Lyle: Those are the thugs from the bar!

Viki: Who?

Lyle: When we first came here those thugs attacked the b- *He then sees the kids that woke him up the other day.* Those brats!

Viki: Do you know everyone here already?

Lyle: Viki. I wanna try something. Stay back.

Viki: What?

Lyle: *Starts concentrating. Slowly, things start to slow down around him. He picks up a pebble. Then tosses the pebble at the thug leader after amplifying his senses.*

Thug Leader: Ow! *The pebble hits his head. Lightly.*

Lyle: Okay...now for the real thing.....*Lyle runs into the crowd.*

Viki: Lyle!!

Thug leader: Hey! What do you think you’re doing? Shoot em boys!

*The thugs start shooting at Lyle. The crowd runs off as this happens. Using his amplified senses he is able to avoid the bullets, or cut through them using Gallick and Resnick.*

Thug 1: What the-?

Thug 2: He’s inhuman!

Lyle: (Yeah, I guess I am.......and it feels good.) *He jumps off the ground toward the thug leader, and punches him in the face. As the Thug leader drops he lets go of the kids, which Lyle takes under his arms.* You two okay?

Kid 1: It’s that scary guy!

Kid 2: Scary guy, did you save us?

Lyle: It’s Lyle Dayek. And yeah. I did. Now get outta here. *He lets the kids go and they run off.*

Thug leader: Rrr.*Rubs his face where Lyle punched him* That’s twice we’ve been stripped of our prize. And this guy has been there both times. *Stands up.* I say we give him a lesson eh boys!?

*The other thugs are shaking in their boots.*

Thug 1: D-d-did you see that guy move boss?

Thug 2: Y-y-yeah! He’s not human boss!

Thug 3: We should just give up!

Thug leader: You cowards!! Well I’ll show you what’s what pretty boy!

Lyle: *Swiftly raises Gallick to the thug leader’s throat.* If you’re going to make threats, do them at a far enough distance that I can’t slit your throat.

*The thug leader’s eyes widen in fear. Lyle feels pity for this man. He withdraws his blade and turns back to Viki. The thug pulls out his gun and smiles.*

Viki: Lyle!! Look out!!

Lyle: Eh? *Turns back. And a gun shot resounds in the area.*

Thug leader: OWWWWW!!!!!!! *The thug leader clenches his hand in pain.*

Lyle: Eh? What happened to you?

Rauz: Good shot as always Vash. *Rauz and Vash appear on top of a small building nearby. They jump down.* You should know better than to turn your back on an enemy Lyle.

Lyle: You mean this guy was gonna shoot me?

Vash: He sure was.

Lyle: *Turns to thug leader.* Really?

Thug leader: *Still clenching his hand.* Y-yeah.

Lyle: *punches thug leader in the face again.* Jerk. Thanks you two.

Vash: No problem.

Rauz: Not quite. I think an apology is in store. *He looks at Lyle. Who’s smile fades.* .....But since I’m the one who got you into this mess, I guess we can call it even. After all Lyle, we are partners.

Viki: *Finally makes her way over.* Lyle! Rauz! Are you hurt?

Vash: *To himself* What about me....?

Rauz: We’re fine sis.

Lyle: Rauz......about my body-

Rauz: Don’t worry, I found a way to fix it. All we need to-

Lyle: No. It’s fine. It may not be something I chose to have, but with it, I can save more people. So in a way, I should thank you.

*The two kids show up again.*

Lyle: You two? I thought I told you to leave. You have listening problems don’t you?

Kid 1: W-we just want to thank you Mr. Dayek.

Kid 2: Y-yeah. If it wasn’t for you we’d be in big trouble!

Lyle: No problem kids. Besides you should thank him. *Points to Rauz.* If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have been able to save you.

Kid 1: Thank you mister!

Kid 2: Yeah! Thanks!

Rauz: Er- um. It was nothing.

*The kids run off.*

Rauz: Hey Lyle, I have everything set up to leave, if you want, we can move onto the next plane.

Lyle: Another?!?!

Rauz: Well yeah. You didn’t think we were gonna stop here right?

Lyle: .....

Viki: This time I’ll be coming to.

Lyle: Alright.

Vash: W-wait, what are you guys talking about?

Rauz: Umm.

Lyle: Erm. *Whacks Vash on the head with the hilt of his sword. Vash falls on the ground* There we go.

Rauz: Works for me.

Viki: Alright you two. Lets- ACH---- *Viki disappears in a green flash.*

Lyle: Huh?

Rauz: Eh. She’ll come back.

Lyle: ....Kay.

*In the next plane Lyle and Rauz are headed to.*

????: I told him I would never be ‘just a memory.’

To be continued.

Here's another. Read, enjoy, comment.

*In the new plane, Lyle and Rauz are sitting at a coffee shop. The world looks futuristic, yet some people are walking around with swords as well.*

Rauz: Hm.

Lyle: What?

Rauz: Well, in our world, people used only swords and tomes as weapons. Then in Vash’s world, people only used guns. I thought that each world would either use one or the other, however this one uses both as their main source of battle. It’s quite intriguing.

Lyle: Uh. Yeah. *Takes a sip of his coffee.* By the way, how are we paying for this? I mean I don’t have any money and even if I did, this is an entirely different world. So they must have a different currency.

Rauz: Well I discovered that as well in Vash’s world. However, in their world and ours, gold is quite valuable. So my theory is that gold is valuable in many worlds. At the very least, it is here.

Lyle: What happens when we stumble across a world that doesn’t?

Rauz: We’ll cross that road when we get there. *He waves down a waitress.* Excuse me! Can I have another cup please? When you get the chance of course.

Waitress: No problem hun.

Rauz: Thank you.

Lyle: Wait, that’s fine and dandy, but where are we going to get gold? I mean, the reason it’s so valuable is because it’s rare right?

Rauz: I made some.

Lyle: ....You made some? How do you do that?

Rauz: I have the Necronomicon Lyle. If I can figure it out how to do it, I can.

Lyle: Kay........So how long are we gonna do this? I mean, what’s our goal?

Rauz: I’m not too sure. I’d like to keep exploring myself, but it’s difficult performing the spell in order for us to move about.

Lyle: Any way I can help?

Rauz: I doubt it. If my sister could manage to stay in one place long enough, I might be able to get her to help. But that isn’t something I can rely on.

Lyle: ......So what do we do here?

Rauz: I’m sure something will turn up.

*The door to the coffee shop opens. A man with black hair and a long red coat walks in. Lyle and Rauz look at him.*

Lyle: What is it with existence and people in red coats?

Rauz: Well odds are that there are other people who wear them Lyle.

Man: Let me get the usual.

Waitress: Sure thing Vinny.

Lyle: So his name is Vinny?

Rauz: Why are you so interested?

Lyle: Check out his aura. He’s strong.

Rauz: *Examines the man himself* True. But that doesn’t mean he wants to come after us. We should just leave him alone.

Lyle: ....Alright.

*The waitress comes over and gives Rauz his second cup.*

Rauz: Thank you very much.

Waitress: Anything I can get for you hun?

Lyle: No thank you. I’m fine.

Waitress: I’ll be right back with your check. *she leaves*

Lyle: Our what?

Rauz: The bill.

Lyle: Oh.

*They sit in silence for a second. Lyle then makes a decision. He turns around.*

Lyle: Hey Vinny!

Rauz: Lyle!

Vincent: What?

Lyle: Pull up a chair friend.

Vincent: ......Why?

Lyle: I can tell you’re strong. I just want to get to know you. We’re new here.

Vincent: ......So long as you call me Vincent and not Vinny.

Lyle: Sure thing Vincent.

Rauz: *Whispering* Lyle, what are you doing?

Lyle: *Also whispering.* Calm down Rauz.

Vincent: *Pulls up a chair* What do you want?

Lyle: Well we just want to know if there’s anything interesting around here. But where are my manners? I’m Lyle Dayek, this is Rauz Chisean.

Rauz: Uh...Hi. *Waves.*

Vincent: I’m Vincent Valentine.

Rauz: Erm. Pardon my inquiry, but um....what’s with the hand? *He points at Vincent’s left hand, which is covered in a golden claw.*

Vincent: .....It’s a glove.

Rauz: .....Ah.

Lyle: So um.....Vincent, anything interesting around here?

Vincent: ....No. Now I must be going. *He gets up and tosses the waitress a few coins.*

Waitress: Thanks Vinny.

*Vincent leaves.*

Rauz: What an odd character.

Lyle: Hey waitress. Who was that guy?

Waitress: Vincent? I dunno. He likes to keep to himself. Here. *She hands them the check. Then leaves.*

Lyle: Um.....how much gold is that?

Rauz: Beats me. I’ll just leave half a nugget. *He takes the table knife and cuts a nugget of gold in half.* Alright lets go quickly. We don’t want to start a ruckus.

Lyle: Got it.

*They walk out of the door as the waitress approaches the table. As Lyle and Rauz walk away from the store, they can hear a cry of joy.*

Lyle: I’m guessing that was too much.

Rauz: Oh well. I made someone’s day. That’s fine

*They continue walking.*

Lyle: So where are we going.

Rauz: Hm. Excuse me sir.*He approaches a man walking past them.* I’m sorry, but could you tell us what that large building is?*He points at what looks like a large abandoned factory* I mean everything is so full of life except for that building.

Man: That’s the one of old Shinra’s factories.

Rauz: Shinra?

Lyle: What’s that?

Man: You’ve never heard of Shinra? About a hundred years ago they used the planet’s life as a power source. It’s the place that Sephiroth tried to destroy.

Rauz: Sephiroth? Who is that?

Man: Now I know you’re fooling with me. There ain’t no one alive who doesn’t know who Sephiroth is.

Rauz: I’m sorry. My friend is a little slow, and I remember reading about him, but my memory is somewhat foggy. Could you please elaborate?

Man: Well better to make sure you know, even if I do make a fool of myself. Sephiroth was the single most greatest disaster to ever some to this planet. If it weren’t for Cloud, none of us would be here.

Rauz: Hm. Thank you very much sir.

Man: No problem......*He leaves, mumbling to himself about how ‘youngins don’t know anything’*

Lyle: Slow?

Rauz: Calm down. I had to say something like that to get information from him. It seems this Sephiroth guy was a house-hold name.

Lyle: *Groans.* Say what’s that? *He points at a spiral of dark clouds, the sky around it is also turning dark.*

Rauz: It’s probably normal for this world. Who’s to say that it can’t be-

*Suddenly Lyle and Rauz feel an immense aura emanating from the cloud.*

Lyle: R-Rauz......what the hell is that?!?

Rauz: I have no clue, but I know we shouldn’t be here. Wait look!

*As the cloud begin to congregate, a single man comes out of a hole in the bottom. He has long white hair, an extremely long sword at his side, and a single wing.*

Lyle: The aura is coming from that guy.

*A crowd begins to gather as they watch.*

Woman: I-it’s Sephiroth!!!!

Man: That’s impossible! It’s been a 100 years since he died!

*Rauz and Lyle exchange looks.*

Rauz: NO!! It’s the real thing!! Run all of you!!!

*Sephiroth flies down in an instant.*

Sephiroth: You shouldn’t fear me, with my coming, comes cleansing. *He unsheathes his sword and kills three bystanders. The rest of the people flee. Lyle and Rauz are standing there.* Hm? Why won’t you two run?

Rauz: Running is pointless against someone who is that fast.

Lyle: Plus. We won’t go down in one hit.

Sephiroth: Is that so?

Lyle: *Sephiroth swings down at Lyle, who barely manages to block it even with his heightened senses.* Rgh!

Sephiroth: Ho. Not too bad. But still. Without Cloud. This world is doomed. However, you two seem like a good enough challenge as to not bore me. Perhaps we could have some fun. *He swings again at Lyle. Lyle manages to dodge this time though barely.*

Lyle: (He’s fast.) *Sephiroth appears behind him. An astral serpent sweeps through Sephiroth, knocking him back.* Nice Rauz!

Rauz: Thanks. But he’s not dead.

Lyle: What? *He looks back at Sephiroth’s body, which starts to get up.*

Sephiroth: I’ll have to admit. I didn’t expect that. But it certainly didn’t hurt.

Rauz: So it appears.....

Lyle: How...?

Rauz: The serpent is only a one hit kill to weaklings. Those assassins were about 1/100th of this guys strength.

Lyle: Great! So how do we live?

Rauz: How long can you keep him occupied?

Lyle: Well if he wants to stab my corpse for about 5 minutes then 5 minutes! This guy is insanely strong Rauz! My arms are still shaking from when I blocked him.

Rauz: Well, keep him occupied for as long as you can. I have a plan. Just keep him off me, and we’ll be fine.

Lyle: Fine. YO SEPHIROTH!!! Your opponent is me! We’re doing this one on one style! You beat me, then you can take Rauz!

Sephiroth: You really think you’re strong enough to survive against me?

Lyle: You kidding? I’ve killed flies stronger than you!

Sephiroth: Heh. Then lets get going. *He charges Lyle and sends him flying into a wall.*

Lyle: Rgg. (I was hoping that conversation would last longer than that...) *Lyle gets off the wall and dodges Sephiroth’s stab into the wall where Lyle was lying against.*

Sephiroth: How pathetic. Your weak abilities make me miss Cloud.

Lyle: You ain’t seen anything yet! *He slashes at Sephiroth, who blocks each attack. Lyle then jumps back.*

Sephiroth: Is that it?

Lyle: Er. I’m not done with you yet!

*Lyle and Sephiroth continue fighting as Rauz is still preparing.*

Female voice: You must stop him!

Rauz: Shut-up. I know.

Female voice: If you don’t kill him he’ll-

Rauz: Killing him won’t work Miss. Aeris. You told me he’s died several times before. He’s a cockroach. He’ll just keep coming back.

Aeris: But if your friend keeps fighting-

Rauz: I know. ‘He’ll be killed’. Lyle isn’t that weak. I know he can hold this guy off.

Aeris: If you won’t kill him, then how do you expect to beat him?

Rauz: Just shut-up and watch. Your plan didn’t work when you were alive, that Cloud guy couldn’t keep him dead. It’s my turn to come up with a way to stop him for good, and I’ve got an idea. Now shut-up and let me beat him myself. I can guarantee he will never come back.

To be continued.

Please leave feedback. The more people that comment, the more people I think are reading, the more inclined I am to do this. Hence the whole two episodes in one day two days in a row.

SEPHIROTH ROFLMBO!!!

Sorry, I'm more amused than usual because Sephiroth's an in-joke with some of my friends.

Good episodes, keep it up.

(The injoke is that when someone expected doesn't show up and one of us asks where they are, my friend replies, "He/she got mauled by Sephiroth." Spread teh joke.)

SEPHIROTH ROFLMBO!!!

Sorry, I'm more amused than usual because Sephiroth's an in-joke with some of my friends.

Good episodes, keep it up.

(The injoke is that when someone expected doesn't show up and one of us asks where they are, my friend replies, "He/she got mauled by Sephiroth." Spread teh joke.)

Lol. For you. Sure. I will.

Here's today's episode. Site being down delayed it, but it's no one's fault. (It gave me a good chance to think about where I want to go in the series. I hope you enjoy:

*Lyle gets thrown to the ground. He wipes his face, and gets up again.*

Sephiroth: Still not giving up? I’m growing bored of this. You can’t do anything to me, all your doing is delaying the inevitable.

Lyle: (Dammit Rauz. Can’t you hurry this up?) So? I ain’t dead yet. So I’m not going down!

Sephiroth: So in order to end this charade I have to kill you? *He readies his sword. Lyle winces.* Then let’s end this.

*Sephiroth charges once again. Lyle barely manages to block each blow. He can tell that Sephiroth is still playing with him.*

Lyle: (Damn. This guy has cut me up good. But I can’t make contact with him at all.) *He parries another blow. Then attempts to cut. Sephiroth simply side-steps it*

Sephiroth: Please.....*Sephiroth then cuts down. This one makes contact with Lyle’s right arm.*

Lyle: Gah! *He jumps back. Barely clenching his sword. He manages to sheath it and then lets his arm fall limp.*

Sephiroth: Hm? Now you’re going to attack me with half of your strength? Not only that, but you’re right handed.

Lyle: Regardless, it’s not like you’re gonna let me live anyway. I may as well fight till my last drop.

Sephiroth: ....How true. *He swings again. Lyle blocks then jumps back. He then turns and runs behind a corner.* Running now?

Lyle: *He rips off part of his shirt and wraps it around the wound in his right arm.* (Okay. I may not have as much strength in my right arm as normal, but if I use one sword with both hands, I may pull this off long enough for Rauz to finish up. Providing that whatever he has planned is worth it.) *He then takes his right hand and grips Resnick with it. Now he has both hands on his sword.* Over here Sephiroth!!

Sephiroth: *Appears behind Lyle* You really have a death wish don’t you? *He swings down once more. Lyle blocks it.* I see.....using both arms to grip your sword. Well, perhaps you don’t realize this, *Sephiroth raises his left hand.* but two can play at that game. *He grips his own sword with his left hand. The force that Lyle is holding back is now twice of what it was before.*

Lyle: Rrrg....*He grips Resnick tighter as to alleviate the pain in his arms.*

Sephiroth: Heh. *Pushes down harder. The ground beneath Lyle begins to crack.*

Lyle: Damn. *He’s nearly reached his limit.* (C’mon Lyle. What is it that Kotetsu used to say to do when in these situations?) ARRGH!*He winces in pain* (That’s right!!) You....Push....HARDER!!!!*Lyle uses an incredible amount of strength to break the contact of the two swords. He then slashes at Sephiroth. A single stream of blood comes from Sephiroth’s cheek.*

Sephiroth: Hm?! *He glares at Lyle. Then he bashes Lyle in the face sending him flying and tumbling backwards.*

Lyle: Gah!! *He hits a wall several feet away. Resnick slides toward him, but Lyle is to weak to grab at it.*

Sephiroth: You were quite an interesting rat, however it’s over for you. *He raises his sword.*

Lyle: (Dammit body move!! Gallick is still at your side! You can use him! Do it or you’re done for.) *His hand twitches slightly.* (That’s it! Move!) *Sephiroth sees this movement and jabs his sword into Lyle’s hand.* GAH!!!

Sephiroth: Still fighting it? You shouldn’t be so sad. Anyone would have given up far before this point. You did quite well all considered. However, you won’t be alone long. Everyone on this planet will soon follow you to their deaths. *Sephiroth takes his sword out of Lyle’s pierced hand.* Goodbye.

Lyle: (Dammit!!)

*A gun shot resounds in the area. Sephiroth is knocked back as the bullet hits his sword.*

Sephiroth: Well, well, well. What do we have here.

Vincent: You just don’t know when to pack it in Sephiroth.

Lyle: Vincent? What the hell?

Vincent: Just relax. I’ve got it from here.

Sephiroth: Do you now?

Lyle: Vincent! Run! This guy is way too strong for you!

Sephiroth: All this time and you’re still alive? I’m impressed.

Vincent: As am I. You managed to come back again? How did that happen?

Sephiroth: There are other people than I who wish to see this world cleansed. Of course not just this world. But all worlds. Every world in all existence.

Lyle: !!!! (He knows about the planes!?!?)

Vincent: I guess I’ll just have to kill them to.

Sephiroth: Tell me. How is it that you’re still alive after all these years? Is Cloud?

Vincent: I’m immortal. And no, Cloud isn’t.

Sephiroth: Immortal? I presume you mean you don’t age.

Vincent: Of course. If I’m killed I’ll certainly die. But it’ll take a lot more than you to kill me Sephiroth. I haven’t been doing nothing the past 100 years like you have.

Lyle: W-wait! Sephiroth! What do you know about ‘other worlds’?

Sephiroth: Barely enough. The people who revived me were very sketchy about details. But none of that matters right now. All I wish is to cleanse this world of it’s sins.

Vincent: You’re the only thing that needs to be cleansed Sephiroth.

*Sephiroth and Vincent start fighting. Lyle sits where he is pondering Sephiroth’s words.*

Lyle: (Sephiroth knows about the planes somehow. He said he found out from someone else. That someone revived him to cause chaos in this world that’s for sure. Sephiroth is just a pawn to them. But who could have the power to go through the planes. The only way we can is by using the Necronomicon. Does that mean that whomever revived Sephiroth has something like that? And they clearly want to destroy everything, like Sephiroth does. So me and Rauz are the only ones that can stop them. And if they’re strong enough to revive Sephiroth....then we have our work cut out for us. What the fuck is up with Vincent?)

*Lyle watches as Vincent and Sephiroth fight, however Vincent appears to be transforming into a shadow-like creature every once in a while as they fight.*

Lyle: (Oh fuck it. I’m too tired and half-dead to figure it out.)

*Sephiroth and Vincent finally break from their constant battle. Sephiroth has his back to Lyle and Vincent is a few meters away facing him.*

Sephiroth: It seems you have become much stronger than you were before.

Lyle: (This guy is a little close for my tastes.....)

Vincent: I told you so.

Sephiroth: So you did.....However, I can guarantee that at least one thing hasn’t changed.

Vincent: ....And what is that?

Sephiroth: Your frailty. *He swings his sword at Lyle’s neck*

Lyle: Erp.

Vincent: Lyle!

Sephiroth: It appears I was right. Don’t tell me you weren’t expecting something like this. Now, if you don’t want your friend to suffer, drop your weapon.

Vincent: Such a cowardly move for you Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: Well I don’t have time to play with you forever. I have many things to do.

Vincent: *Drops his gun.* There. Happy?

Sephiroth: Slide it over. *Vincent kicks his gun over to Sephiroth.* Good. Now I won’t make your friend suffer. He’ll die quickly.

Vincent: !

Lyle: (Shit!)

Vincent: This time Lyle, there’s no one to save you. *Suddenly a golden, astral, bracelet encircles Sephiroth’s sword arm and it is now unable to move.* What? *Similar bracelets appear on his other arm and legs.*

Rauz: ‘A man that keeps coming back to life’ she told me.

Lyle: Rauz!

Rauz: *Walks toward Sephiroth, who is scowling.* Hello Lyle. *He has a look on his face with such pride and smugness.*

Sephiroth: What are you talking about? *He’s struggling to break free.*

Rauz: It’s pointless, those things don’t break unless I tell them to. But don’t worry, I’ll release you from them soon.

Lyle: Er. Rauz. That’s not such a-

Rauz: Let me explain Lyle. You did a great job stalling him by the way. I extend my thanks to you as well Vincent.

Vincent: ......

Rauz: Now, from the moment you appeared in the sky I heard a woman’s voice. I think you know her. Aeris. The woman you killed during your biggest attempt at destroying the world.

Vincent: !

Rauz: She told me all sorts of things about you. How you keep coming back to life and try to kill everything. Then she begged me to kill you, as to protect this world.

Sephiroth: You? Kill me?

Rauz: I to, thought the idea was ridiculous. If you keep coming back to life, then killing you won’t solve anything. So I decided to let you live-

Lyle: What!?!?

Rauz: -in your own little cube, outside of Existence.

Sephiroth: What?

Rauz: It took quite a lot of work, but I managed to create a place outside our known existence where I can now teleport you. Oh, and don’t think about suicide or waiting to die through old age, because since it is a separate existence, the rules of death don’t apply. You will spend all eternity trapped in a little cube.

Sephiroth: *His eyes widen.* You-!! *A black portal opens behind him, and the portal starts pulling him in using astral tentacles.* What!?!

Rauz: Hm. I wanted to explain a little more about it for you. But I suppose you’ll be able to figure it all out. After all. *Rauz’s eyes narrow.* You have all the time in the world.

Sephiroth: NO!!!!*He disappears into the portal. The black clouds fade away.*

Lyle: ......Rauz.....you’re mad creepy.

Rauz: And you’re nearly dead. Thank you Vincent.

Vincent: ....Don’t mention it.

Lyle: Wait! Vincent! Your gun.

Vincent: ....Thanks....*He walks off.*

Lyle: Er. Goodbye! .....What an odd guy.

Rauz: He’s not too bad.

Lyle: ...No. He’s really not. Um Rauz?

Rauz: What?

Lyle: I’ve got something to tell you, but do you think you can heal me first?

Rauz: Oh. Yeah sure.

*Rauz heals Lyle and they make their way to the coffee shop they were previously at. Then Lyle explains his thoughts.*

Rauz: .....So you think whomever revived Sephiroth is trying to destroy everything in existence?

Lyle: Yes. That is exactly what I just finished saying in that cheap cop-out the writer used because his hands were tired.

Rauz: What?

Lyle: Huh?

Rauz: ....Nothing. Well I’m sure we’ll run into them again if they’re trying to destroy all existence.

Lyle: I guess.

Rauz: Anyway, I’m prepared to leave when you are.

Lyle: Sure. Lets go.

*The two of them walk out of the coffee shop leaving the same amount of gold they left last time. As they walk out four people walk in past them.*

Man: Hm?

Black Man: What is it D.C.?

D.C.: Those guys seemed strong.

Woman: Should we inquire?

D.C.: Nah.

*The new plane.*

Rauz: Okay I’m ready to leave when you are.

Lyle: These things creep me out Rauz.

Rauz: I know.

Lyle: They have tvs where their stomachs should be.

Tinkiewinky: Oooo?

Rauz: Stay away from the purple one. He’s the odd one.

Lyle: They’re all odd Rauz!

Rauz: I know.

*They leave this plane, scarred.*

*Editor's note: Fun fact: The entire time I was writing the past two episodes I had Sephiroth's theme stuck in my head.*

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to comment. (THIS MEANS YOU!!!!)

What happens when no one comments on the preivious episode? Two episodes in a row!!!

*As Lyle and Rauz continue their exploration of the planes, we will move our story elsewhere, as it is more important to Lyle then the next few planes they travel to. We go back to the original world, where a character forgotten still remains.*

Bandit: C’mon girlie. Just a little kiss to remember me by.

Girl: Please stop!

Bandits: *Laugh*

*Currently there are four bandits harassing a young woman as she is walking back to her house. The bandits are refusing to let up.*

Bandit: C’mon, just one little kiss and this’ll all be over.

Girl: Please!

Other Bandit: Listen girl, we don’t got all day. We’d hate to have to do something else to get you to listen. Urk. *The bandit’s head slides off and a stream of blood spouts from his neck.*

Bandits: AH!!

Kaine: *Walks in.* Out of my way maggots.

Bandit: H-he killed Icarus!

Bandit: C’mon boys! We gotta avenge Icarus!

*One swift movement and the rest of the bandits are dead in similar fashions.*

Kaine: *Sheaths his blades.* Hm. Not even that.....

Girl: *Shaking.* T-thank you.

Kaine: Hm? Perhaps this will do.

Girl: huh? *Kaine jabs his sword through the girls bosom.*

Kaine: No. That didn’t help at all.

*The girl falls to the ground. Kaine leaves without a second thought.*

*This is the new Kaine. After killing the Dayek manor, he left Crimea. He is now in Daien, where he continues to kill one after the other. The reason for this: He now has an insatiable lust for blood. He realized that it must be because of the dark spell he used to gain Kotetsu’s strength after devouring his heart. The only thing he could think of, that could satisfy it, would be if he could destroy someone’s life. Like he did Lyle. However, he knew he needed to keep his identity secret, which is why he fled to Daien so he could cover up his kills with the plague that was spreading across the country.*

Kaine: ....Who’s there? You’ve been following me for the past 30 minutes. I ignored it because the craving is low right now, however you’re beginning to get on my nerves.

????: *A man in a cloak reveals himself from the bushes.* Ah. The craving for blood. A side effect of any dark magic spell that increases a user’s physical strength. Most of them anyway. However, the spell does not increase psychological strength, so the user usually goes insane as he is forced to kill his fellow man one after the other. You on the other hand......you must have already had your mind twisted to the point of no return.

Kaine: You are well informed. *He unsheathes his blades.* Perhaps I should kill you after all.

????: That would be in neither of our best interests.

Kaine: You’re saying you could help me? What use of you do I have of a weakling like yourself?

????: Looks are not important when it comes to strength. At least with those who are stronger than a natural human. Or sub-humans in this world’s case.

Kaine: ‘This world?’ Get out of my sight you’re of no use to me.

????: It’s true, I am physically weaker than you, but I am more into the information and science field, then actual fighting.

Kaine: I have no need for an informant.

????: That’s where you are wrong.

Kaine: You’re irritating me. *He charges in on the man.* Goodbye.

????: Lyle Dayek is still alive.

Kaine: *Stops dead in his tracks.* WHAT!?!?!

????: I told you. I have good information.

Kaine: .....Prove it.

????: I don’t have to. You can already tell. Look inside your heart and you’ll find it is true. That is a major reason that no matter who you kill or however many people you kill, you will never be satisfied.

Kaine: Where is he?!?!

????: Alas, I do not know specifically, but I do know he has left this world behind.

Kaine: What?

????: Come with me. My master Neblium will explain everything.

Kaine: Who are you?

Dotemor: I am called Dotemor. I am my master’s right hand man. Though he has ten others alongside him. We are planning to take all of Existence under our control. *He looks up at the sky.* Hm. They’ve followed me here already. They’re moving faster than usual. Come quickly. *He taps the air and a portal opens.*

Kaine: Who’s following us?

Dotemor: It doesn’t matter now.

*They walk through the portal and disappear.*

*Four people arrive, where Dotemor and Kaine had left. The same four people that Lyle and Rauz had met in the previous world.*

D.c.: Damn. We missed them.

Black guy: Don’t worry D.c. We’ll find em.

Man: Exactly. There’s no problem.

D.c: I’m just afraid they’ve got someone else on their side. We’re outnumbered as it is.

Woman: Then maybe we should recruit people.

*D.c. and the two other guys look at her. Apparently they hadn’t thought of that.*

D.c.: .....That’s not a bad idea.

Man: ....No it isn’t

Woman: Tell me none of you ever thought of that?

D.c.: ......

Black guy: ......

Man: ......

Woman: Morons.

*They open their own portal and step through. Though they aren’t going to the same place.*

*With Rauz and Lyle.*

Lyle: No way. We’re doing fine as is. We’ve gotten lucky so far, I doubt that if we keep pushing limits we’ll continue to get lucky.

Rauz: Oh come on. Don’t be a chicken.

Waitress: More coffee you two?

Rauz: No thank you Irma.

Lyle: No coffee for me, but do you have scotch?

Irma: Er. No. Plus you’re underage aren’t you?

Lyle: Yeah, but I definitely need a scotch.

Irma: Okay....*She walks away.*

Lyle: ....Rauz, not to break the conversation we were having, but is that guy down there sitting next to a fat orange cat?

Rauz: Yeah, but it might be common down here.

Lyle: It’s scarfing down that lasagna mad fast.....

Rauz: Okay Lyle. Listen I really think we should try going to another planar sphere. The procedure is the same, just with an extra incantation. There’s no more risk then there is when we travel through other planes.

Lyle: Okay, but what about our bodies? The first time it only gave us heightened senses. What if we end up with twelve arms or something.

Rauz: Well that could be useful.....

Lyle: Rauz!

Rauz: We could just cut them off or something. I’m sure I could find some spell that would reverse the effects. I did for thee last one and you ended up refusing it.

Lyle: .....

Rauz: Besides, my sister has most likely traveled to different spheres and she’s fine other than the initial superhuman senses. It’s unlikely that we’ll even change at all.

Lyle: Alright fine.

Rauz: Good. *He leaves a chunk of gold.*

Lyle: Isn’t that a lot?

Rauz: Eh. I feel sorry for her. She has to serve that fat-ass cat.

Lyle: Good point.

*Rauz activates the portal as soon as they’re out of view of any bystanders. Rauz lands first in the new plane unscathed.*

Rauz: See? No problem at all.

Guard: Hey! Who are you?

Rauz: *Several guards appear pointing their swords at Rauz.* Uh-oh.

Guard: Three intruders in one day? Lord Allen will be curious to see if someone is invading his lands.

Rauz: I assure you, we mean no harm. Don’t yell at me Lyle, this could’ve happened anywhere.

Guard: Who are you talking to?

Rauz: *Looks around him. There’s no Lyle.* Uh-oh....

*In another area. Lyle is alone in ancient deserted ruins.*

Lyle: RAUZ!!!!!!! *The screen pans out and no one is in sight for miles.*

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed.

Another Episode:

*Lyle continues to walk around the deserted ruins. He’s been at it for 3 hours and still has found no signs of life other than various trees and plants and such.*

Lyle: *Grumbling* God damn Rauz. I told him not to go to another sphere, but NO he had to take his way. Dammit.

*Lyle continues walking for another 20 minutes.*

Lyle: ........I’M SO BORED!!!!!! *He throws Gallick at a nearby tree. It sticks in pretty deep. Lyle walks over to it and starts trying to pull it out.* RGGGH!!! DAMMIT RAUZ!!!

*He manages to pull Gallick out. Then falls back.*

Lyle: OW! That son of a bitch!

????: Um. Excuse me. Are you alright?

Lyle: I will be after I kill that bastard Rauz! Eh? Who are you?

Man: *Lyle looks at the man. He seems fairly normal but he has angel wings. However one wing looks broken* Who are you?

Lyle: Lyle Dayek. I thought I was the only one here. Um. What’s with the wings?

Idus: My name is Idus. It’s a trait of my species, The Draconian, to have wings like these. I could put them away if you want. *The wings disappear.*

(

Editor’s note: New important character:

Name: Idus (Pronounced: Ee duss)

Title: The Crippled Swordmaster.

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight:125lbs

Special interests: Swordplay.

)

Lyle: Odd. Well I guess no more odd then a guy with one wing who nearly mauled me to death.

Idus: Er. Pardon?

Lyle: Nothing. So what are you doing here. *He gets up.* Wait. More importantly. Do you have anything to eat?

Idus: Erm. Yes.

Lyle: Cool. So I won’t starve to death after all. Where to?

Idus: Um. Aren’t you going to ask about the Draconian?

Lyle: Should I?

Idus: Well, we’re thought to have been extinct.

Lyle: Oh. Well you’re not apparently.

Idus: You’re not from this world are you?

Lyle: EH? How do you gather that?

Idus: Well, it’s near impossible to get to this place from the actual world, and the only other people I know of who are here are from a different world as well.

Lyle: You mean there are others?

Idus: Only two. But yes.

Lyle: Wait. What’s this about an ‘actual world?’

Idus: Well this is a separate sort of world in this plane. The real world in it, is much bigger.

Lyle: Oh. That must’ve been what separated me and Rauz. So how do we get out?

Idus: Well it’s near impossible to get in. I thought it was impossible to get in till Zotos and Creance arrived.

Lyle: Zotos and Creance?

Idus: That’s the name of the other two. The only way I could think of to leave would be the same way to come in.

Lyle: So why can’t you do that?

Idus: Zotos and Creance didn’t choose to come here. They were forced.

Lyle: Shit. I’m not the guy who cast the spell to get us here. He’s the only way I could think of to get out of here.

Idus: Well it’s not too bad here. At least I’m not alone anymore. But uh, before we go any further, Zotos and Creance are a little.....odd.

Lyle: I’ve seen shit with televisions where their stomachs should be. Nothing seems odd to me anymore.

Idus: What? Well that’s not what I mean. I mean......well it’s hard to explain. But let’s say they’re a little off beat.

Lyle: Kay.

*A little further and....*

Idus: Hey you two.

Zotos: Hey.

Creance:......

(

Editor’s note: New important characters:

Name: Zotos

Title: The blind assassin

Height: 5ft 6in

Weight:105lbs

Special interests: Killing, fighting.

Name: Creance (Pronounced: Cray- ance)

Title: The Silent Swordsman

Height: 6ft 9in

Weight:210lbs

Special interests: Fighting.

)

Lyle: Erm. Hello. *He looks at the two. Zotos has a rag around his eyes which is covered in dry blood. In his right hand is a jagged dagger, and at his left side is a case which is full of throwing needles. Creance is a huge muscular man. He also, has a huge sword on his back. About 3 ½ feet long and ½ foot wide. They clearly seem opposite.*

Zotos: Who the hell is this?

Lyle: *Whispering to Idus.* He can see me?

Idus: *Whispering.* I dunno how, he can’t see, but you can pretty much treat him like he does.

Lyle: *Still whispering* That’s crazy. *Not whispering.* I’m Lyle Dayek. I came here in a similar fashion as you two, cept I came here willingly.

Zotos: *Zotos perks up.* So you know a way out?!

Lyle: Well not really. The guy who I was traveling with was the one who knew the spells and such to go around. And we got separated.

Zotos: Fuck!

Creance: ......

Lyle: Er. Sorry.

Zotos: Whatever.

Lyle: How did you two get here?

Zotos: We got into a fight with this guy, he used a vortex we wound up here. Next time I see him he’s dead.

Idus: That’s the one who blinded you right?

Zotos: Yeah. We’ll make him pay. Right Creance?

Creance: .....Sure.

Zotos: Ha! You always like to keep your cool, but you’re just as blood thirsty as I am.

Creance: ......No....

Zotos: Heh, deny it all you want Creance.

Creance: ........

Lyle: So um. I guess you’re wondering about how the planes work.

Idus: Yes.

Zotos: Not really.

Creance: ........

*Lyle quickly explains the whole story behing him and Rauz and the planes and such.*

Idus: How old are you two?

Lyle: Well it’s been a few months, since we left, so I’d say 17 by now.

Idus: Wow. This Rauz guy sounds pretty smart.

Zotos: Really? He seems stupid to me. He coulda just killed those nobles and lived the rest of his life in luxury.

Lyle: Er. That’s really not how Rauz works.

Zotos: That’s why I called him stupid.

Lyle: Oh. Yeah I guess that makes sence.

Zotos: Still that other guy, Kaine, is even stupider than he is.

Lyle: Pardon?

Zotos: Well for starters, he shoulda made sure you were dead.

Idus: Zotos! It’s not our place to speak of such things!

Zotos: Put a sock in it Idus. Lyle would be better off if he heard this. Second, he took his master’s strength? What a sack a bull. To think he’s some warrior and do something like that. Without that strength, I’d be able to take him out without using my hands.

Lyle: ......

Zotos: ....All I’m sayin, is that when it comes down to be a warrior, you got it Lyle. He don’t. I’m sure that the next time you see him, he’s a dead man.

Lyle: Erm. Thanks.

Idus: I guess that’s Zotos’ way of supporting you.

Zotos: Creance feels the same way. Right buddy?

Creance: .....Indeed. This Kaine fellow clearly doesn’t know what true strength is. Lyle does. Or at least he has the capability to do so.

Zotos: See?

Lyle: Uh. Thanks you two....

Idus: Well, I don’t want to say it as brash, but I agree with them Lyle.

Lyle: Well, none of that really matters if we can’t get out of here.

Idus: .......

Zotos: Er.....

Creance: ......True.

To be continued.

So it wasn't as eventful. But it introduced some of my favorite characters in the series. (Even though I wouldn't have them as characters if I didn't like them.) It's all coming together now.

Please comment.

Next:

Lyle: ....So what exactly is this world like?

Idus: You can’t tell?

Lyle: Well I mean the ‘actual’ world.

Idus: I dunno. I don’t remember ever being there.

*It’s nighttime Zotos is sleeping at this point, Creance doesn’t look it, be he is asleep as well. Lyle and Idus are up having their own conversation.*

Lyle: Then how do you know any language or how to survive?

Idus: Well, when I was growing up, there was always a sort of presence here keeping me safe. As I grew older, it started to fade. It didn’t completely stop until a month before those two came. Though I am happy they’re here.

Lyle: You are?

Idus: Well, as you can see by my sword here, I’m into fighting. When these two showed up, we trained together for a while. Which allowed me to hone my skills.

Lyle: Yeah....there’s nothing like a training partner to whip you into shape....

Idus: I’m sorry.

Lyle: Don’t be. So how did your wing get crippled?

Idus: Well, I tried to fly prematurely. I didn’t succeed, so I fell. I nearly died. However, I can’t fly at all. Though I can use my wings to increase my speed. I have gotten to the point where I can hover for a little while.

Lyle: I’m sorry about that.

Idus: Eh. It’s no biggie. It was my mistake, my responsibility.

Lyle: That’s a pretty strong way to think. I wish I could do that.

Idus: Well, I’m mostly talk. And flying is an unnecessary luxury. Zotos and Creance are powerful and manage to survive without flying. I should be able to as well.

Lyle: I do wish there was some way out of this place though.

Idus: It would be nice to go see the world. After being cooped up here all my life, I’d like to go visit the wonders of those planes you mentioned.

Lyle: It’s nice if you don’t mind facing near death wherever you go.

Idus: I think I’m strong enough to handle it.

Lyle: ....You want to have a practice round?

Idus: ....This late?

Lyle: Yeah. We can go away so Zotos and Creance won’t wake up.

Idus: Alright. Sure.

*Lyle and Idus go off to fight.*

Zotos: .......Want to go join em?

Creance: No.

Zotos: Think we should stick with em?

Creance: There’s no reason not to.

Zotos: I was hoping you’d agree. Lyle seems like the kinda guy who has the fortune to get into a bunch of fights.

Creance: Agreed. I believe we can get stronger should we stick by him.

Zotos: Good. The stronger we are, the better the fights we get into. Ah well, time for bed. G’night.

Creance: .....

*They both fall asleep. Eventually Idus and Lyle come back.*

Lyle: Damn. You’re pretty tough Idus.

Idus: You’re better than I am Lyle. I could barely keep up.

Lyle: Up until you pulled out the wings. The I was the one who couldn’t keep up. They may be crippled, but they still help you in battle.

Idus: True. But they also give my opponent a large advantage as well. It’s terribly hard to defend those, and I can’t keep putting them away during battle.

Lyle: That style of yours is like a samari’s

Idus: Yes. I picked up my technique by reading books. I’m bushed though.

Lyle: Well, let’s get some sleep.

Idus: You sure your friend is gonna be able to get us out of here?

Lyle: It’s not so much as him getting us out. I know he’d be able to do that. I’m just not sure if he knows we’re even here.

Idus: ......

Lyle: I’m sure I’ll think of something. He wouldn’t leave without me. The first thing he’d do is try to find out where I am.

Idus: I hope so....*Idus goes to sleep.*

Lyle: ....I’m sure Rauz is looking for a way to save us right now....

*In a prison cell.*

Rauz: HEY!!! I’M NOT A CRIMIMNAL!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!

*In another plane. Dotemor leads Kaine towards his master.*

Dotemor: Ah. Seyol and Nocruje. I’ve brought someone to meet Lord Neblium.

Seyol: Of course. Please pass Lord Dotemor.

*Nocruje and Seyol opens a door. Inside are four people. One Woman, a half gargoyle-half man, and a large black man are standing. On the throne at the end of the room sits a man in a very unprofessional pose. His legs are hanging over the arm of the chair. He has short blue hair and is in clean, but shaggy clothes. He has a red cape. At his side is a short sword with no sheath that at it’s tip spreads outward, then reaches it’s point. He is the first to speak.*

Man: Ah. Dotemor. Who is this?

Dotemor: This is the man I was telling you about Lord Neblium.

Neblium: Ah. Then let me introduce you around Kaine. This is-

Kaine: I’m not interested in being your friend.

Neblium: Hoh.

Woman: You’d be wise to watch your mouth boy.

Neblium: Please calm yourself, Kusabana. He’s new.

Kaine: Don’t think my attitude will change after I’ve been here for a while.

Neblium: I won’t ask you to change at all. However please be more polite around me.

Kaine: Give me one good reason.

*Without even noticing it, the large black man and the gargoyle creature place their weapons at Kaine’s throat and chest. The black man is using his gauntlets and the gargoyle uses a jagged sword.*

Neblium: Is that good enough?

Kaine: Rrr.

Neblium: Talon, Kaiser, please stand down. I’m sure our new friend is willing to listen to us now.

Kaine: What do you want from me?

Neblium: You want to kill your friend Lyle correct?

Kaine: Yes. Though he’s not my friend.

Neblium: No I imagine you aren’t anymore.

Kaine: What do you want me to do?

Neblium: Just join us. Working with us will be the fastest way to find him. I can guarantee it.

Kaine: .....

Neblium: So? What do you say?

Kaine: ....No deal.

Kusabana: What?! How dare you!!

Neblium: Please Kusabana. I didn’t offer him a choice if I only would accept one. He’s free to leave.

Dotemor: Well spoken Lord Neblium.

Neblium: Thank you Dotemor. *He grabs something and tosses it to Kaine, who catches it.* Take that as a parting gift. If you want to find Lyle, you’re going to need it. It’ll allow you to travel through the planes.

Kaine: Why are you giving me this?

Neblium: Don’t look so grateful, or not so grateful in your case. If you decided to join us, we would have found Lyle for you. That is just a gift from us. All we ask in return is that you don’t interfere with our plans. Do we have a deal on that?

Kaine: ....If I refuse?

Neblium: *Smiles* You won’t leave this place alive.

Kaine: ......I suppose we have a deal then. * He uses the trinket.* Goodbye.

Neblium: So long.

*Kaine disappears.*

Talon: Was it a good idea to let him go milord?

Dotemor: Of course it was. That thing is also a tracking device, we’ll know where he is at anytime.

Neblium: Your technology is flawless as always Dotemor. It’s no problem at all. I already have another plan that will put The Demonclaw in his place. *He twirls his sword.* And it’s all thanks to this sword. The sword that represents one of the four aspects of the universe. The mind.

*With Lyle, Idus, Zotos and Creance.*

Lyle: *Sigh* Maybe Rauz isn’t going to save us after all.

Idus: What do you mean?

Lyle: Well he would’ve done it already if he could.

*Meanwhile.*

Rauz: *Still in the prison cell playing a harmonica. He stops for a second.* Is there even anyone here anymore? I haven’t eaten in a day!

*Back*

Zotos: So we’re gonna be stuck here forever?

Lyle: I guess. There’s really no way I could think of that could get us out of here.

????: -CHOO!!!!!

Lyle: Except that!! Viki!!

Viki: Huh? Lyle? What are you doing here? And who are they?

Lyle: Zotos, Creance and Imus! *He points to them respectively.*

Idus: It’s Idus.

Lyle: Huh? So you’re not related to Don?

Idus: Who?

Lyle: Lame....Well anyway, we’re stuck here, do you think you can get us out?

Zotos: How the hell can she get us out?

Lyle: She can teleport.

Viki: Well I can’t really get you guys to a new plane, but I can teleport to where my brother is. Where is my brother?

Lyle: I dunno. But that’s perfect!

Viki: Okay, everybody grab this staff. *They comply.* Here we go.

*Rauz.*

Rauz: *Sings.* I’m so lonely, I’ve nobody, there’s no one to be a good friend of mi- *He’s interrupted by a green flash.* What the hell?!?

Lyle: You did it! Thanks Viki! * He kisses her lightly. She blushes.*

Rauz: .....Who the hell are they?!

Lyle: Zotos, Creance and Imus.

Idus: Idus!

Lyle: Oh yeah. Well they want to come with us.

Rauz: ......That’s great and all, but you guys just teleported into a jail cell. This place is crazy. They’ve got giant robots that fly around killing each other, some of them turn invisible, and there was this girl who could use playing cards to tell the future. I want to get the hell out of here as much as you guys. But my tome is over there. *He points.* And unless you guys can break out of this-

*Creance tears off, not only the door, but the whole cage wall, effortlessly.*

Rauz: *Mouth agape*

Zotos: Good job Creance. *He walks over* This the book?

Rauz: Y-yeah, just- uh- don’t look at it’s contents.

Zotos: *Points to the rag on his face.* Blind. *Tosses him the book.*

Lyle: Say, Rauz, can you heal them?

Rauz: His eyes?

Lyle: Yeah. And Idus’ wings.

Rauz: Wings?

Idus: Here. *He shows his wings.*

Rauz: Holy hell! Um, yeah. I might be able to heal them. Gimme a sec. *He opens the Necronomicon and starts healing Idus’ wing.*

Idus: I can’t believe it! It’s completely healed.

Rauz: It’ll take a while, for you to be able to fly again though.

Zotos: Do me next!

Rauz: Er- Okay. *He tries to heal Zotos’ eyes. Nothing is happening however.*

Zotos: What’s the problem.

Rauz: I’m not sure.....It won’t let me heal them.

Zotos: What?! You healed Idus’ wings just fine!

Rauz: The healing process is more like an alteration of existence. It could be possible that you being blind is essential to multiple people’s fates. I could heal Idus’ wings because they only apply to him, you being blind however is important to several people. I would need all those people around in order to alter their fates.

Lyle: Rauz. That doesn’t make sense. You were able to heal me even though my being alive would alter Kaine’s, your’s, and the fates of many others.

Rauz: It was just a theory. I’m honestly not sure. I’m sorry Zotos.

Zotos: ......No matter. Just another reason I need to kill the guy who did this to me.

Creance: .......

Rauz: Er. Well it seems our happy little group is all ready correct?

Viki: I guess s- ACH- *Teleports.*

Lyle: How many times does that girl sneeze?

Rauz: I dunno. Let’s get going.

To be continued.

(In case you were wondering, that world was The vision of Escaflone. I guess it was kinda vague and unimportant to the plot for the most part.)

By the way, this whole plot with Neblium and such is going to take a really long time to write, and it's not really important to Lyle's history, but I want to see if you guys (Whomever is reading it) really want to see it. I could sum up how it ends in about a page. I mean, I wouldn't leave out important parts, but most of it doesn't have anything to do with Lyle. And since it is his history, I think it should. But it's up to you. Personally I'd rather not do it cause It'll take forever to get to the part I really want to get to. But it's up to you.

Edit: There is an episode before this on the previous page. I double posted. Sorry.

.....Anybody can answer...I mean I want to get a general feedback about what you want to happen before I move on. (Plus I'm in the middle of a writers block so your descision will help me move things along.)

I have read some parts of your history and it's very interesting. Just that I barely have enough time for my studies. :(

I'll read it completely when my exams finish. Also lol at your sig.

[sarcasm] Well, thank you all for your advice. I'll take them all into account when I make the new episode. [sarcasm]

Sorry for being such a jerk. I was tired, and I have to start work today. (BHOUUU!!!!) Anyway I decided I don't want to go through the whole Neblium plot thing. If enough people want me to, I'll create a new topic after I finished this and do it there. In the mean time, here's the new episode:

*The new world they are in is covered in forest. Lyle and the others are walking through aimlessly. As usual.*

Rauz: So....Zotos. Who exactly are you looking for to kill anyway?

Zotos: Nonya.

Rauz: Nonya? That’s an odd name.

Lyle: It’s short for none of your business Rauz.

Rauz: ....Oh.

*They continue walking in silence. Rauz is still trying to get used to the large crowd he is now in. Suddenly they hear a rustling in the bushes.*

Lyle: Who’s there?

Zotos: You guys just noticed him? He’s been following us for a while now.

????: *A man steps out of the bushes. He’s extremely thin, has sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth (Just his upper teeth), and short spiky hair.* Looks like you got me.

Lyle: What do you want. *He draws his blades.*

????: Whoa, whoa! Wait a sec. I’m not here to fight. I’m here to deliver a message to a Lyle Dayek. I’m assuming he’s you. *Points to Lyle.*

Rauz: First: who are you? Second: who would want to deliver a message to Lyle? No offence.

Lyle: None taken.

Fisk: Listen, I don’t have much time. My name is Fisk. I’m in service to a guy named Neblium, though not willingly. He wanted me to tell you something.

Lyle: Why? I don’t know him.

Fisk: He didn’t tell me why, but if I could guess it’s because he’s a sick-o who wants to see you squirm.

Idus: Then why should we trust you?

Fisk: I don’t care if you do or don’t. I’m just here to deliver a message and then leave.

Zotos: Then deliver it and leave us alone. You’re annoying me,

Fisk: Sooorry. Well here it is. Believe it or not, this was it: “Kaine is in the planes looking for you.” That’s all. *He disappears.*

Lyle: *Wide eyes.* ......How....?!

Rauz: He’s probably lying Lyle.

Creance: No. He most likely isn’t.

Idus: Creance?

Creance: There’d be no way for him to know about the relationship between Kaine and Lyle. Plus, there’d be no benefit to them for lying about it.

Idus: But would there be a benefit for them to tell Lyle the truth?

Creance: If they want Kaine dead as well. Or if they want Lyle alive.

Lyle: It’s the truth......I can tell.

Rauz: Lyle?

Lyle: I know he’s not here. But I can tell. He’s looking for me.....*He clenches his fists.* I’ll find him and I’ll kill him.

????: Hey! It’s you two! How the hell did you get here?

*They all turn around to see four people, one woman two guys and a black guy, staring at them.*

Lyle: Do we know you?

Rauz: You were the people at that coffee shop in the world with Sephiroth.

Black guy: So they do remember us. Looks like you were right D.c. they are special. Sorta.

Demonclaw: I’m who he was calling D.c. I’m normally called ‘The Demonclaw’. This is of course an alias.

Black guy: I’m Devilsbane.

Other guy: Hexblade.

Woman: Angel.

(Editor’s note: What? You think that in all existence there isn’t at least one other person with the name of Angel? Screw you.)

(

Editor’s note: New important characters.

Name: Unknown

Title: The Demonclaw

Height: 6ft

Weight:156lbs

Hero: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Frederick Nietzsche.

Special interests: Philosophy

Title: Angel

Height: 5ft 6in

Weight:112lbs

Special interests: Theater. Music.

Title: Devilsbane

Height: 6ft 2in

Weight: 148lbs

Special interests: Martial arts. Anime.

Title: Hexblade

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight:158lbs

Special interests: Interesting things.

)

Lyle: I’m Lyle Dayek.

Zotos: Zotos. This is Creance. *Creance grunts.*

Idus: I’m Idus.

Rauz: I am Rauz Chisean-

????: -CHOO!!!

Rauz: And this is my sister Viki.

Viki: *sniff* Hello.

Demonclaw: Er. Hi.

Lyle: So, those aliases of yours....where did you get them from?

Demonclaw: Well, mine I got from my sword. That’s what it’s called so I took that.

Rauz: The Demonclaw blade? That’s one of the four swords! The one that represents the Aura!

Demonclaw: .....Wow. You’re pretty well informed.

Lyle: Well he gets his information from his tome, the Necronomicon.

Demonclaw and Devilsbane: THE NECRONOMICON!?!?!?!!? *They both freak out.*

Angel: What’s wrong with them?

Hexblade: Beats me.

Demonclaw: You guys don’t know what the Necronomicon is?

Devilsbane: They’re gonna kill us!!!!

Rauz: *Sigh*

*One explanation later.*

Demonclaw and Devilsbane: OHHHH.

Angel: Idiots......

Demonclaw: Hey! If you knew what it was, you’d be freaking out to. Anyway, Angel gets her name because she has holy powers. Hexblade is-

Rauz: He uses hexes right? He uses swords and curses.

Hexblade: I get really sick of explaining this. Notice how I have six swords? *He has four swords at his hip, and two swords at his shoulders.* Using my aura, I can wield all six of them at the same time.

Demonclaw: Hexblade has the unique ability to be able to completely control the shape of his aura. He can then solidify enough of it two grab and uses his other four swords.

Rauz: Amazing...

*Zotos is twiddling his thumbs out of boredom.*

Lyle: So, that would mean that your name is given to you because you have an advantage over devils right?

Devilsbane: No. I just think it’s a cool name.

Lyle: Oh.

Demonclaw: Say. You guys thinking what I’m thinking?

Hexblade: It’s probably a good idea.

Demonclaw: What do you five say? Would you like to join us?

Rauz: Join you in what?

Demonclaw: Well, we’re currently fighting against this guy Neblium. He wants to control existence and blah, blah, blah.

Angel: It’s a little more serious than Demonclaw presents it.

Lyle: Neblium?

Angel: Yeah.

Lyle: It would be a good opportunity to find out about Kaine.

Viki: Lyle?

Devilsbane: Who?

Lyle: An old friend who killed my family.

Demonclaw: ....I’m sorry for your loss. I know how it’s like to loose your family. So you guys want to join us?

Rauz: Well, it’d be a good chance to travel the planes. Plus I can keep my skills sharp.

Zotos: Me and Creance are in. It’ll be fun to get into fights again.

Idus: .....Well I don’t want to be that guy who says no, so I’m in too.

Demonclaw: *Claps hands.* Alright! Now the formation of The Demonclaw Syndicate is complete! Welcome the original 9 members! We’re gonna go and take this fight to Neblium and show him what we got!

Lyle: Er. Yeah.

So that’s how things went with Lyle. Eventually Neblium met his end by the hands of the Demonclaw. Lyle however, did not find Kaine. Lyle stayed with The Demonclaw Syndicate as new members continued to join. The organization continued to travel the planes keeping things safe, from existence threatening events. They also went to places to recruit new members. Lyle continued to get better and better and he began to never loose a match. Nothing in Lyle’s life substantially changed his life.

Until one day 5 years later (Lyle is 22 now). The Demonclaw was looking to recruit one person. Lyle had the honor to fight that person. This took place in the world known as Seretei.

Lyle: You know, as my allies are keeping your other friends busy, I get the chance to fight you. I already know who you are, but it’s fitting to introduce yourself to an opponent. I am Lyle Dayek, The Dual-Wielding Noble of the Demonclaw Syndicate. *He gets into his traditional battle pose.*

Kenpachi: I’m the 11th squad captain of the Gotei 13. Zaraki Kenpachi. *He stands there.*

To be continued.

I have read some parts of your history and it's very interesting. Just that I barely have enough time for my studies. :(

I'll read it completely when my exams finish. Also lol at your sig.

yeah, what he said. i read a bit, then stop, then read again

let me get caught up, then i'll post

yeah, what he said. i read a bit, then stop, then read again

let me get caught up, then i'll post

Yeah. I keep forgetting that you guys still have school. I don't :D

I wanted to wait a little longer before putting this up, but I had so much fun writing it. So here you go. Lyle v.s. Kenpachi:

Lyle: ........

Kenpachi: What’re you waiting for?

Lyle: Aren’t you going to get in a stance?

Kenpachi: Eh? Stances are for pansies.

Lyle: .......I see. Well then Zaraki Kenpachi. Shall we get started?

????: Get him Ken-chan! *A pink haired little girl pops up from Kenpachi’s back.*

Lyle: Who the hell is that?

Yachiru: Huh? I’m the 11th squad lieutenant Kusajishi Yachiru! Nice to meet you Lylely!

Lyle: ‘Lylely?’ Whatever, I’ve only got to beat that guy, get out of the way kid.

Yachiru: You gonna kill him Ken-chan?

Kenpachi: Maybe. Not if you keep getting in the way.

Yachiru: Kay! Good luck Lylely! *She jumps on top of a nearby skyscraper.*

Lyle: What the hell?

Kenpachi: Are we gonna get started or what?

Lyle: At your ready.

Kenpachi: Just go. Enough of this “When your ready” or “Shall we get started?” bullshit. This is a fight. You cut me, I cut you. Stop wasting my time.

Lyle: *Suprised* ......Okay. *He gathers his composure again.* Let’s go.

Kenpachi: Did you listen to me at all? Don’t say “Let’s go” just go!

Lyle: Fine! *He charges in.* (This guy isn’t worth our attention after all. He has no skills, no training. He’s just a liability. I’ll take him down in one shot.)

*Lyle swings. The clash of swords resounds in the entire area.*

Lyle: (What the hell? He blocked? He was just standing there!)

Kenpachi: Hey. Not bad Lyle. Although, for using two swords, that was quite a weak blow. Try again. *He pushes Lyle back with his blade.*

Lyle: *Still in shock. He quickly regains his posture.* (He got lucky.) *Lyle goes in for another strike. This time he hits.* Hah! What the hell?!?!?!

Kenpachi: *Gallick and Resnick have reached Kenpachi, but neither of them draw blood. Kenpachi punches Lyle in the face.* That’s my line! What the hell are you doing holding back on me?

Lyle: *Rubs his face. Blood coming out his nose.* Rgh. (He could tell I was holding back?)

Kenpachi: Let me save you from asking, I unconsciously leak spirit power because of how strong my reiatsu is. If your attacks aren’t strong enough, you ain’t gonna cut me.

Lyle: What? That’s crazy!

Kenpachi: *Points his sword at Lyle.* So please, for your own sake and for the benefit of this fight, don’t hold back. If you do. Then this’ll be over way too quick.

Lyle: *Charges in again. Kenpachi blocks one sword, the other cuts his arm.* (Shut-it spike head. You’re worth only the bare minimum.)

Kenpachi: *Looks at his arm. Kicks Lyle in the stomach sending him flying back.* You’re still holding out on me Lyle!

Lyle: *Coughs.* You’re not worth it.

Kenpachi: Eh?

Lyle: *Stands up.* You’ve got no skills, no form. You’re just a wild concentration of power. You’d destroy yourself eventually.

Kenpachi: Pah. If you refuse to fight me at full strength. Then I’ll force you to! *Kenpachi charges at Lyle. Kenpachi swings down. It takes both of Lyle’s swords to block it.* C’mon Lyle. If you don’t go all out soon, I may actually kill you. I can’t have that. Not after how much fun I know you’re gonna be.

Lyle: *They break their contact.* Fun?

Kenpachi: Yeah. Fun. You’re strong Lyle. Stronger than most of these weak-ass pansies I fight here. You and me. We’re two of a kind. The fact that you’re holding back....pisses me off to no end.

Lyle: You and me? Two of a kind? What are you stupid? I’m nothing like you.

Kenpachi: *Laughs.*

Kenpachi: Sure maybe we don’t look alike, but when it comes down to it, you and me are exactly the same.

Lyle: What the hell are you talking about?

Kenpachi: Pah. You don’t realize it, then you’re weaker than I thought. You ain’t worth my time. *He starts walking off.*

Lyle: Where the hell are you going?

Kenpachi: Somewhere else. You don’t feel like fighting all out, you can just go crying back to mommy.

Lyle: *This strikes a nerve in him.* Pardon?

Kenpachi: *Looks back over his shoulder.* I said, ‘Just go crying back to mommy.’

Lyle: RAH! *He charges Kenpachi at full strength. Kenpachi turns around to try and block the blow, but Lyle cuts him and sends him flying backward. Kenpachi lands on the ground unconcious.* Bastard. *He starts walking away and sheathes his swords.*

Yachiru: Where are you going Lyle?

Lyle: Back to my place. I’ve got other things to do.

Yachiru: Ken-chan’s not dead.

Lyle: I made sure not to kill him. He may have brought up a touchy subject with me, but it’s not like he knew. I had to finish him anyway.

Yachiru: The fight’s not over yet.

Lyle: Listen brat, I don’t care if he is Zaraki Kenpachi, there’s no way that he could take that blow full force and still be-

*A yellow aura engulfs Kenpachi’s body. It’s huge and powerful.*

Lyle: What the fuck?!?!!

*Kenpachi starts standing up.*

Lyle: *Wide eyes.* No.....way.......

Kenpachi: *The eyepatch he had on is now gone. The aura continues to surround him.* Now that’s what I’m talkin about Lyle. That’s the strength I wanna see.

Lyle: (He’s so much more powerful.....It’s crazy....) How did you get so strong!?!?!

Kenpachi: See this thing? *He holds up his eyepatch.* This is a monster that endlessly consumes spirit power. All that power I’ve been storing up, I’m pouring it all into beating you down Lyle.

Lyle: ......So you’ve been holding back to?

Kenpachi: Eh. Not so much. I use this baby so I can enjoy my fights. Without it, most of my fights are over so quickly, I don’t get to enjoy it. But with a guy as strong as you, I can go all out and not worry about killing you prematurely.

Lyle: I see.....you live to battle. A guy as strong as you, with that philosophy. You’re too dangerous to let live.

Kenpachi: HA! I’ve heard that before. But that guy was different. You Lyle. You’re the same as me.

Kenpachi: Pah. You just don’t get it. *The aura finally fades, though there’s still a yellow outline on Kenpachi’s body.* Ah well. Let’s have some fun.

*Kenpachi charges. This time he’s much faster. Lyle can still block his blow, but barely. He can feel the strain in his arms. Lyle pushes back and cuts Kenpachi’s chest.*

Lyle: (This guy.....I’m cutting him, but he doesn’t go down, hell he doesn’t even seem to notice! What is he? Is he really a demon?)

*They continue to fight, Kenpachi is smiling the entire time, even as Lyle cuts him. Every once in a while, Kenpachi cuts Lyle, who winces as this happens. They keep fighting, eventually Lyle steps back, exhausted.*

Lyle: *Pant pant.*

Kenpachi: What’s the matter Lyle? Need a break? *Laughs*

Lyle: You....why won’t you go down?

Kenpachi: You want this to be over? Already? But this is so much fun! How can you not be enjoying this?!?!

Lyle: You.....you haven’t even touched your sword with your left hand this entire time. What’s up with that?

Kenpachi: Eh? You’re pretty observant Lyle. Don’t worry about that. I ain’t gonna use that in this match. You ain’t worth it. Maybe if you weren’t holding back from the beginning I’d be forced to use it. But nah. I don’t need it.

Lyle: You.....!

Kenpachi: That’s enough for a break though Lyle. Lets keep fightin!

*Kenpachi charges. Lyle continues to block and they keep up their battle. Yachiru keeps watching from above. A messenger appears.*

Messenger: Lieutenant Kusajishi Yachiru. Shinigami representative Kurosaki Ichigo has engaged the leader of the attackers. However we need your assistance.

Yachiru: Leave me alone! Ken-chan is fighting.

Messenger: *Remembers the last time he interrupted her.* Er- Yes mam. When you’re ready.

*Kenpachi and Lyle are still fighting each of them has new cuts and scratches on their body.*

Lyle: *Breaks away once again panting.*

Kenpachi: C’mon Lyle. You can’t tell me you ain’t enjoying this.

Lyle: I have to kill you! That’s my duty!

Kenpachi: Pah.

Kenpachi: ........Tell me Lyle. What have you done all your life?

Kenpachi: You and me, we’re exactly the same. My entire life, I’ve been fighting. All I want to do is get stronger. I know you’re the same.

Lyle: I get stronger so I can protect my friends. There was I time I wasn’t strong enough. So now I have to protect what I have. Or else I’ll loose it all again.

Kenpachi: .....How stupid.

Kenpachi: I haven’t even heard anything about you and already I know more about your situation than I need to. Some guy took away someone who was precious to you and now you want to get stronger so you can avenge them right?

Lyle: .....*He pinned Lyle.*

Kenpachi: I’m sayin that’s stupid. You don’t want to protect people. You want to kill that guy who took everything away from you. It’s obvious. You’re trying to disguise it under some sort of bravado like ‘I’m serving justice’ or some bullshit like that. You ain’t an ally of justice Lyle.

Kenpachi: You and me. We’re the same. We’re both animals who just wanna kill.

Lyle: *Enraged.* I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! *Lyle charges toward Kenpachi.*

Kenpachi: LYEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! *Charges for Lyle grinning wildly.*

*They charge for each other, a yellow aura engulfing Kenpachi, a purple aura engulfing Lyle. They both slash.*

To be continued.

I update this too often. That's probably why no one reads it. The sad thing is, I'm almost done. :(