The History of Lyle Dayek

Mufasa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished reading page 2!

Rauz is crazy. And back when Rauz and Lyle were dying in the desert, and Lyle started his pervert talk about Viki, I was so sure that ???? would be Viki. Oh well. At least she didn't catch Lyle being a perv. XD

And it's neat that you had a FF plane. Sephiroth eventual demise was pretty cool, too. I wouldn't want Rauz as an enemy. XD

Also, I really like Zotos and Creance. Great characters. And it's awesome you did a Vision of Escaflone plane, even though it wasn't important. XD

And finally: LOL. TELETUBBIES. BEST PLANE EVER.

Will finish the rest later. =D

Finished reading page 2!

Rauz is crazy. And back when Rauz and Lyle were dying in the desert, and Lyle started his pervert talk about Viki, I was so sure that ???? would be Viki. Oh well. At least she didn't catch Lyle being a perv. XD

And it's neat that you had a FF plane. Sephiroth eventual demise was pretty cool, too. I wouldn't want Rauz as an enemy. XD

Also, I really like Zotos and Creance. Great characters. And it's awesome you did a Vision of Escaflone plane, even though it wasn't important. XD

And finally: LOL. TELETUBBIES. BEST PLANE EVER.

Will finish the rest later. =D

Lol. Zotos and Creance are like my favorites.

I feel so bad about what I did to them at the end. But in the complete story of how I created this world, they're happy where they are.

I figured the only way to really kill off Sephiroth is to not kill him at all. It seemed to work.

No one else seemed to catch the whole Escaflone thing other than you. I would have liked to do something with it, but one thing I wanted to avoid in this was conflicting with the stories of the other worlds.

In the actual story of the syndicate, the only stories I do actually mess with is Bleach,(But barely) and Inuyasha. Which I mess with a lot. One of the Characters I've created is Kikyo's father. But that's a whole different big thing.

And I felt like I needed to do something like the teletubbies. I mean, they exist as well according to the world I created. (I think there's one point in this story where I reference the world of Garfield.)

Lol. Zotos and Creance are like my favorites.

I feel so bad about what I did to them at the end. But in the complete story of how I created this world, they're happy where they are.

I figured the only way to really kill off Sephiroth is to not kill him at all. It seemed to work.

No one else seemed to catch the whole Escaflone thing other than you. I would have liked to do something with it, but one thing I wanted to avoid in this was conflicting with the stories of the other worlds.

In the actual story of the syndicate, the only stories I do actually mess with is Bleach,(But barely) and Inuyasha. Which I mess with a lot. One of the Characters I've created is Kikyo's father. But that's a whole different big thing.

And I felt like I needed to do something like the teletubbies. I mean, they exist as well according to the world I created. (I think there's one point in this story where I reference the world of Garfield.)

One thing you must know about me is that I love spoilers. Therefore, I read the spoiler boxes. =D

But all it's done is make me excited to see what happens to Zotos and Creance.

As for your other story, I've never read/watched Bleach, so I wouldn't get many references, but I have read Inuyasha, so I'd get those. XD

And I think I caught the Garfield reference! In one of the planes, it was the large orange cat eating the lasagna, right?

Edited by Songbird

One thing you must know about me is that I love spoilers. Therefore, I read the spoiler boxes. =D

But all it's done is make me excited to see what happens to Zotos and Creance.

As for your other story, I've never read/watched Bleach, so I wouldn't get many references, but I have read Inuyasha, so I'd get those. XD

And I think I caught the Garfield reference! In one of the planes, it was the large orange cat eating the lasagna, right?

Also, I forgot to mention, (BTW you really should read Bleach, it's really good.) But with the escaflone thing, I get more into the plot of it on Rauz's side of the story. In this whole thing theres a lot of stuff I left out. Like when Zotos meets the guy who blinded him again. (I also screwed around with the Naruto story I forgot to mention. Zotos and Creance are from there btw. Hence the whole ninja thing Zotos has going on.)

Eventually I may do the whole story behind the Demonclaw Syndicate, but it's such a long and complex thing that I'd rather put it off as long as I can. XD

I'm finished!

Yay! Now I know how the The Demonclaw Syndicate was formed. And I assume that you're going to write their side of things later? *Is still mourning over Zotos and Creance*

And I haven't watched Bleach, though I know enough about all the characters. XD But the Kenpachi vs. Lyle fight was interesting to read.

Also, DAMON! His fight with Soifon was awesome. He's five years old? LOL!

And finally, to the part I was most looking forward to. The Lyle vs. Kaine battle. The fact that Kaine said he was really Kotetsu really surprised me. Though Lyle also says that he's lying, so I don't know which side of the story to believe. It was a good battle, though.

Anyway, your history was a fun read. Good job, Lyle! =D

I'm finished!

Yay! Now I know how the The Demonclaw Syndicate was formed. And I assume that you're going to write their side of things later? *Is still mourning over Zotos and Creance*

And I haven't watched Bleach, though I know enough about all the characters. XD But the Kenpachi vs. Lyle fight was interesting to read.

Also, DAMON! His fight with Soifon was awesome. He's five years old? LOL!

And finally, to the part I was most looking forward to. The Lyle vs. Kaine battle. The fact that Kaine said he was really Kotetsu really surprised me. Though Lyle also says that he's lying, so I don't know which side of the story to believe. It was a good battle, though.

Anyway, your history was a fun read. Good job, Lyle! =D

Umm.....maybe?

Kenpachi is one of my favorite ainme/manga charcters. I had to have him fight someone. It was perfect that I had him fight Lyle.

Well, by now chronologically I'd say he's about 8-9. But he has the mentality of a 17 year old. He's not a little guy or anything. But he was engineered in a lab so....yeah.

Thanks for reading.

If you want to know what I have Zotos and Creance doing after their death I'll tell you, but you'll have to Pm me.

Umm.....maybe?

Kenpachi is one of my favorite ainme/manga charcters. I had to have him fight someone. It was perfect that I had him fight Lyle.

Well, by now chronologically I'd say he's about 8-9. But he has the mentality of a 17 year old. He's not a little guy or anything. But he was engineered in a lab so....yeah.

Thanks for reading.

If you want to know what I have Zotos and Creance doing after their death I'll tell you, but you'll have to Pm me.

LOL. Well, if you're not, then don't let me pressure you into it. Though it would be an interesting read.

And yeah, I could tell that Damon had the mentality of someone much older. I found it amusing that his first conscious act was to grope Angel. XD

And expect a PM soon. I'm curious. =P

LOL. Well, if you're not, then don't let me pressure you into it. Though it would be an interesting read.

And yeah, I could tell that Damon had the mentality of someone much older. I found it amusing that his first conscious act was to grope Angel. XD

And expect a PM soon. I'm curious. =P

Lol. Well that's the thing about Damon. He's a demon physically, but he still has human urges. And being mostly demonic, his instinct tells him to follow through with those urges. Thus, he is labeled a bloodthirsty pervert. He gets over it as time pregresses.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just reread the Sephiroth bit... and noticed the comment about having Sephiroth's theme stuck in your head. How ironic- it's been stuck in my head all week.

Lol. Are you going to write him into your story as well? XD

• 3 weeks later...