favorite character combos

riariadne

What are your favorite attack combinations? any non-hacked combo qualifies.

My favorites are personally

Captain Falcon

Sacred Combo (F-Air + Falcon Punch)

Ness

It's a trap! (Yo-Yo glitch + PK Flash)

Luigi

The Luigi Ladder (2 Luigi's use super jump punch taking turns repeatedly)

I'll add more later. Post your thoughts!

64:

Sacred combo 64 (fthrow -> Falcon Punch)

Isai combo (Pikachu, uair-uair-uair, etc, bair)

Krevin's Sexy Fox combo (Dair -> Quickshine -> Fsmash)

Melee:

Captain Falcon's Dair -> Nair -> Knee of doom

WOMBO COMBO

Any combination of dair, shine, and bair with Falco

Brawl:

Well there's not very many real combos in Brawl. I like Yoshi's bair -> ftilt -> flutter feet and bair ->utilt -> uair -> uair -> egg toss (instant death if executed perfecetly from the top platform of BF). I also like chaingrabs that aren't uber, such as Peach's, and I like anything the Ice Climbers do. Banana locking is fun and can almost be considered a combo, but I used to hate it back when I played Nannerless Diddy.

64:

Sacred combo 64 (fthrow -> Falcon Punch)

Isai combo (Pikachu, uair-uair-uair, etc, bair)

Krevin's Sexy Fox combo (Dair -> Quickshine -> Fsmash)

Melee:

Captain Falcon's Dair -> Nair -> Knee of doom

WOMBO COMBO

Any combination of dair, shine, and bair with Falco

Brawl:

Well there's not very many real combos in Brawl. I like Yoshi's bair -> ftilt -> flutter feet and bair ->utilt -> uair -> uair -> egg toss (instant death if executed perfecetly from the top platform of BF). I also like chaingrabs that aren't uber, such as Peach's, and I like anything the Ice Climbers do. Banana locking is fun and can almost be considered a combo, but I used to hate it back when I played Nannerless Diddy.

Yoshi's bair to to utilt is better imo you can chain to a Nair I believe if the character is big

Captain Falcon

-> Special, ^Special

Ike

^ Special, -> Smash

Brawl didn't have as many good combos IMO. You had to react as things came, you couldn't really plan ahead as much as Melee.

Captain Falcon

-> Special, ^Special

I like that combo too =D

Also Marth Dancing Blade combo neutral neutral down down is cool, and roys double-edge dance 3rd->4th attack down is epic.

Edited by Reinfleche

Yoshi's bair to to utilt is better imo you can chain to a Nair I believe if the character is big

Unless you can magically land a bair -> utilt -> flutterfeet, there aren't a lot of good damaging or killing combos with bair -> utilt.

^ Special, -> Smash

Sonic's fsmash -> grab release is cool too!

/sarcasm

64: Everything-> Falcon special

Melee: Something-> Knee

Brawl: Something-> Bite if they don't move away or something

Edited by Mac

No, You can DI out of it or air dodge, the hitstun in the fsmash isn't enough for you to jump and dair

:( oh fine. You're right. I just wrecked it myself with my cousin. o_o

dammm that was my best combo. >:o

Captain Falcon

-> Special, ^Special

lol, every time I play as Captain Falcon in either Melee or Brawl; I use that combo.

Melee:

CF:

Raptor Boost + Raptor Boost + Raptor Boost...*

(Until the enemy goes too high or I use too many Boosts) + Falcon Dive + Falcon Punch** or Falcon Kick***

* Works on some characters, such a Fox.

** Dosen't always work.

*** Usualy just used to reach the ground again; rarely do I ever hit the opponent.

Fsmash + Raptor Boost, from here it either goes into the above or just end with Falcon Dive or Falcon Punch.

Mewtwo:

Fsmash + Shadow Ball*

* Only if fully charged.

Note: Dosen't always work.

Brawl:

CF:

Raptor Boost + Falcon Dive + Jump* + Falcon Kick + Falcon Punch**

* Don't always need to.

** Dosen't always work/end with Falcon Punch, usually only works if Falcon Kick didn't knock the enemy too far away.

Fsmash + Fair or Dair*

* Only if enemy was knocked off the stage.

um, let me think I believe it was something to do with samus sending someone in the air, then back kicking them and then jump immediately in front of them in the air still and use the full charged beam( something like that)

You're all doing it wrong

In melee, Falcon's forward B combos into the

KNEE OF EPIC JUSTICE!!!

Right

In brawl, I like Kirby's forwardthrow, upair, standing grab, forwardthrow, up air, side smash / inhale

Works at 0% on Fox, Wolf, Falco, Bowser, Charizard, and CAPTAIN FALCON

You need to use the c-stick for the upairs, since the regular stick is needed to fully push your horizontal air movement to the right.

It is truly inescapable, gives you 50 damage and some momentum or 40 damage and an ability (KIRBY WITH FALCO LASERS FOR TOP TIER) no jokes, short hop triple lasser owns everything.

epic combo

Kirby ftw.

Falcon's Side B in Melee is predictable as a mothafucka, and it doesn't come out very quickly (which is why it's so predictable). Besides, it doesn't connect into the knee very well, last I checked.

And I think OliKirby might just be better than FalKirby. Top 2 Kirby powers, at the very least.