Sometimes i when i'm bored...

Liz

i think about a certain word. for example, i think of the word potato. i think about what it means, where it could have come from, everything possible about the word. i think about why something else that isn't a potato isn't called a potato. i think about it so much and so hard that eventually the word loses its meaning and i become confused. then the word sounds like a bunch of random sounds put together that have absolutely no meaning.

have you ever done that? its pretty fun, actually!

Edited by Little Red Riding Hood

Like Hell you actually do that...

:o

what's THAT supposed to mean????

I do the same thing! I usually think of something that made me laugh so I'll start laughing at the most inappropriate times.

oh my! couldn't expect less from my one and only sister!

do i dare say English class? perhaps while reading something like Macbeth?

:P

I do the same thing! I usually think of something that made me laugh so I'll start laughing at the most inappropriate times.

Yea... randomly during classes I burst out a grin for no apparent reason. Thankfully, I don't think anyone has ever caught me doing such yet.

I don't know what you're thinking of, but Cham Cham made a thread with a similar topic in which she posted random pics.

Cham Cham is a male...he temporarily changed to female to fit his Cham Cham theme. But you couldn't have known that, so you're forgiven.

Also no, that's not the topic. The one I'm thinking of is old.

Cham Cham is a male...he temporarily changed to female to fit his Cham Cham theme. But you couldn't have known that, so you're forgiven.

That lying stubborn...Cham Cham made me believe she was a girl. XD *Ima kill her/him* :D

Whatever... I'm just going to consider you all genderless from now on. I'll be calling you all it's.

I just doubt you actually sit there over-pondering the existance of certain words.

mostly it's when i'm supposed to be writing an essay in class, or when i go to bed and can't fall asleep, etc.