It's a new day...

Bohemund

As religious as you act, you don't believe in this holiday?

No, I can't. Even though its a good holiday and all, it is still just another day for me. I can give a present to my brother anytime I feel like it, not just on one rare occasion.

Think of Valentine's Day as a birthday for your lover.

Not everyday are you going to go out and buy gifts.

It's a special day for lovers yes. I have no lover, no gf/bf and I really don't celebrate any of the holidays marked in the calendar. No birthdays no nothing, every day is the same to me. Long as a I can breathe or see the sun, nature, etc, that is more than celebrating.

It's a special day for lovers yes. I have no lover, no gf/bf and I really don't celebrate any of the holidays marked in the calendar. No birthdays no nothing, every day is the same to me. Long as a I can breathe or see the sun, nature, etc, that is more than celebrating.
Okay, now learn to respect the fact that people do care about this day, and that this day is for them, as well as other holidays.

Okay, now learn to respect the fact that people do care about this day, and that this day is for them, as well as other holidays.

Where did I say I didn't respect it?

Loki's jealous because he doesn't have a lover to spend this day with.

You are right, I don't. But I am not jealous, no. I actually feel love towards the grandest being of all. And I know I is loved back more than I ever give. :) And that is good to know.

Where did I say I didn't respect it?
Well, when people have to tell me how much they don't care, and how special they are for not caring, then I see that as potential disrespect for those that do care.

All I posted is that V-Day is like a birthday for lovers. If you really have to be defensive towards a statement like that, then I can tell that you have at least a little bit of a problem with it.

Well, when people have to tell me how much they don't care, and how special they are for not caring, then I see that as potential disrespect for those that do care.

All I posted is that V-Day is like a birthday for lovers. If you really have to be defensive towards a statement like that, then I can tell that you have at least a little bit of a problem with it.

He just seeks conflict. Truely, it's best to never reply directly to any of his posts.

No, I don't have a problem with it, I simply said I didn't believe in it or celebrated it, no disrespect there if you ask me.