The Mexican

Deity

((Be adviced that there will be no feedback thread for this one. Please don't post any feedback here either. I am pretty confident that I can find my mistakes on my own. So if you wish to read, do so, it's ok. Oh yeah, and excuse any mistakes))

-XoX-

Edited by Löki

I won't go and correct everything, as you have some narrative issues. I understand that this is a third-first person perspective, but bear with me.

He was so-so when it came to handsomeness.

Are you sure you know about that?

at the tender age of two

Overused phrase, think of something else to use.

although Rad would of had

"would have had"

was owner of a slim, athletic body.

Try not to buff your wording up too much, as it soon loses its meaning.

it was just that he was too shy to confront normal things such as being the new student.
Being a new student for several occasions now, Rad was used to the students’ befuddlement.

Don't these (kind of) contradict each other? I mean, if Rad is used to being the new kid, then how come he's always so nervous?

“Hi,” saluted with a smile one black haired girl that was probably heading outside.

Don't cram too much into one sentence, try to split them a little more to get some more flow into your story.

What is wrong with you people?

Didn't you read the fucking sign I posted up? Can somebody please clean this up...Or warn this little punk.

Edited by Löki

Sorry, I actually didn't read that part. I tend to skip to important matters first. Please stop overreacting. Lyle did the same thing to me. It hurts, you know. Although, I do recall one thing:

I just have one request; can you stop quoting the whole of Shuuda's posts? Seeing as he's the only one above you, and no posters in between, there's no need to quote, and it's taking up unnecessary page space and lagging my little precious computer. No, this isn't a mini-mod, this is a request from a fellow member. Good day. I'll get around to reading your story in just a moment.
I don't see anyone else protesting but you. If I quote Shuuda, its because I have to, so he can know I am referring to him, not that I just wanna do it for fun. And lagging is your problem, not mine. Wait no, that's your computer's problem, so deal with pc. XD

Sorry, I actually didn't read that part. I tend to skip to important matters first. Please stop overreacting. Lyle did the same thing to me. It hurts, you know. Although, I do recall one thing:

What a liar. You didn't read the very first section, but you could read the story? Don't make me laugh.

What a liar. You didn't read the very first section, but you could read the story? Don't make me laugh.

You did not respect Lachesis request for you to not quote the whole of my posts when I posted right above you. So why should Lachesis respect your wishes?

It makes sense that he might not have noticed the first part, since he might have just started at the start of the story.

Oh yeah, and excuse any mistakes

Why should I excuse your mistakes?

Edited by Shuuda

You did not respect Lachesis request for you to not quote the whole of my posts when I posted right above you. So why should Lachesis respect your wishes?

It makes sense that he might not have noticed the first part, since he might have just started at the start of the story.

Why should I excuse your mistakes?

Why should I respect his wishes? Is there a rule against that? Show me...If not, there is nothing to argue here.

Why should I respect his wishes? Is there a rule against that? Show me...If not, there is nothing to argue here.

Well, it sure means that you are selfish. If you were a decent human being, you would not have given such a middle finger to him. It almost comes off as offensive (which is against the rules).

Well, it sure means that you are selfish. If you were a decent human being, you would not have given such a middle finger to him. It almost comes off as offensive (which is against the rules).

Ask me if I give a damn. How many rules are you breaking?

You do not give a damn, and that's why you are a bad person.

On the contrary, I am a good person. I just tend to give people as rotten as you a hard time.

And now you are just spamming since this matter has nothing to do with you.

On the contrary, I am a good person. I just tend to give people as rotten as you a hard time.

And Lachesis is also a rotten person? Face it, this just proves how selfish and egoistic you are. You do not give a damn about anyone who does not agree with you.

And now you are just spamming since this matter has nothing to do with you.

Tough, I'm making it my business.

And Lachesis is also a rotten person? Face it, this just proves how selfish and egoistic you are. You do not give a damn about anyone who does not agree with you.

Tough, I'm making it my business.

You make me laugh, trying to sound all tough. There is a solution to toughees like you...Do post an answer if you can. :lol: