Super Trainees, blessings in disguise or overrated units?

Berserker beats Super Journeyman in almost every stat, so you can forget about that (unless you like the sprite...).

Super Recruit is pretty good. It's the only lance-using class with a critical bonus for one.

Super Pupil is pretty average IMO. There's also not much point in being able to wield the entire magic trinity.

so overall, i should just bother with Amelia?

thanks! i'll do that in my next playthrough (once i complete eirika's route, since i still haven't done it)

Super Recruit Amelia's battle sprite is just amazing anyway. I will be using her as often as I can (once I get to use Super Trainees (Data deleted a while ago, haven't bothered doing it again))

• 2 weeks later...
Sage Ewan gets the trinity, too.

FFoF, I made this topic a long time ago, perhaps that's what you're remembering?

no he doesn't, at least not normally.

you only get it if you use the cheat thing

She meant the dark magic glitch that requires no cheating devices.

i no, but exploiting glitches and having the game doing what it isn't originally intended to do is very similar to using a cheating device.

i no, but exploiting glitches and having the game doing what it isn't originally intended to do is very similar to using a cheating device.

well, not really, cause exploiting glitches consists of taking advantage of the programmers' mistakes.

with cheating devices you force the system to do what you want.

but in the end you get the same results, so its debatable.

well, not really, cause exploiting glitches consists of taking advantage of the programmers' mistakes.

with cheating devices you force the system to do what you want.

but in the end you get the same results, so its debatable.

I think we are all on the same page here, so I don't know why we are disagreeing

my original post's purpose was to simply point out the fact that it was not in the game's original intent to give sage ewan control over the trinity of magic

I didn't intend for this discussion to dive into the technicalities of using cheat devices and glitches