Changes between the EU and NA version

Lord Raven

Well, I suppose I did, but also because that's what it's called in the NA official site. Although it wouldn't be the first time they've made mistakes : P

Anyway, Catria comes at Level 5, just like in the EU version. I also updated the screenshots up to Chapter 14.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it is Freelancer in the NA version- I just checked. Also, Est comes at the same starting Level as in the EU version.

Anyway, I updated the screenshots to the Final Chapter and added my battery saves as well. I don't know how useful the saves will be though (since I just noticed Marth's stats are terrible in non-hacked ROMs).

I suppose I'll check the class and item data later, and maybe check the enemy data (if I can be bothered).

I hacked Marth's base stats and the Lord's stat caps, hence why he has untouchable stats.

However, when you load the save in non-hacked ROMs, the game uses the original bases and caps, so his stats go back to normal (or possibly worse due to the difference between bases and caps).

You'll probably need to wait until someone makes a patch or comes up with some cheats for the NA version. Otherwise there's pretty no way you can play through my saves D:

I guess it's good for determining non-reinforcement enemy stats though.

Nothing new. They did that in the EU version. That name actually sounds more deadly.

i mean, ELEPHANT GUN?!

Yes, a gun that can down an elephant. I would be pretty damn afraid of that.

Pachyderm just makes me think of Pachyderm CQ for some reason, like it's medical supplies or something. Pachyderm doesn't sound deadly at all.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to post the replacement names:

Unil Dua Trim Quatro Penvo Xestu Hepto Octu Naunu Dexa Hendexa Duadexa Wymp Owend Laim Auffle Lucer Rejek Wieklin Wladis Jeffers Augustus Jiminez Antony Pinkley Aurelius Vladek Julius Lever Justinian Sawyer

Does anyone have time to check if the middle ones are real? Because they seem pretty odd : P

Yes, a gun that can down an elephant. I would be pretty damn afraid of that.

Pachyderm just makes me think of Pachyderm CQ for some reason, like it's medical supplies or something. Pachyderm doesn't sound deadly at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pachyderm

*Wonders if they changed Sedgar's growths*

His manliness will not be pleased if they've been changed.

Your answer's here:

Anyway, I've confirmed that none of the playable characters receive any changes to their bases stats or growth rates. However, it's possible that some of their Levels might have changed- I never really bothered to figure out where Level is stored (it's probably in the chapter data somewhere).
Mage Dragon? Levin Sword?

One of those is a sly nod, and the other is completly wtf.

Magic Dragon is what IS calls it, but I still think it's ridiculous ^^;;;

Edited by VincentASM

I was the only one who actually liked the name Caeda? :(

Also: thx VASM.

No, you weren't and aren't.

I would have preferred Shieda myself, but Caeda somehow isn't as WTF to me as Shiida.

Only problem is, I've taken too much Latin, so I always imagine that name being pronounced Ka-i-da.