Do the laguz have weaker minds than the beorc?

Nightmare

In 4-4, Nailah tells Ike that the simpler modern language was made because it was difficult for the laguz to learn the ancient tongue. However, the laguz who lived long (like the herons and dragons) had all the time in the world to learn it.

So...does this mean the laguz are slower than the beorc? Or at least back then, they were? Or maybe they just have a differently working mind...I kinda doubt they'd be less smart or slower than beorc though, since Naesala is sharp as a tack. Ranulf also seems to be quite witty.

Thoughts?

I believe it's been stated a few times in the game that the Laguz are the race of Strength, while the Beorc are the race of Wisdom. Or something along those lines.

So... yeah.

I think that's more because the laguz simply weren't interested in learning more about the world around them, and the beorc on the other hand were.

And I think wisdom refers to accumulated knowledge rather than the innate ability of the mind.

They find English simple? Dear God, I can't imagine what the language they had to choose from otherwise.

Grammar-wise, English is simple. But that isn't the subject of this thread. >:

Grammar-wise, English is simple. But that isn't the subject of this thread. >:

Grammar wise, yeah okay <__<

Why would laguz want to learn the ancient language,(in ancient times) if both races hated eachother. And also as stated by mordecai the language is hard to pronounce(modern) due to their tongues being made more for growls, so maybe the ancient tongue was really hard to learn as it could have had lots of accent or sthings really hard to pronounce.

Who said they talked English? There is nothing that indicates that they talk English. It's just in English so that we can understand what they're saying.

For all we know, they could be talking Japanese after all, it IS a Japan-made game, or Korean, or Russian, or some other language that we have never heard before most likely

:o

I said they talked English.

well, i doubt it.

Medieval Ages =/= Only England. And besides, the game is in a world that is not ours. maybe they talk something else.