I wana die choking on food, you?

Safyrya

I just mean if you were to die, what would be you favored way :P.

My friend said he wanna die in torture, I don't believe him.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaasochiiiiiiiiiism.

When did this place start having people who make such grim topics? This is Serenes Forest, a happy place of hope and fandom with bright green colors, not Hot Topic!

Liar.

This is totally hot topic.

I wanna jump off a plane without a parachute.

I bet you wouldn't. Not when you are up there and ready for the stunt, anyway. It all changes when you are confronted by reality.

I don't know how I would like to die. I don't want to die, personally, but hey, fret not...It's only a second or so of pain before death takes you.

I don't know how I would like to die. I don't want to die, personally, but hey, fret not...It's only a second or so of pain before death takes you.
Every single person dies at the very last point of his or her life. It's only that we prefer it to be later.

As for me: old age is the way I want to go.

Every single person dies at the very last point of his or her life. It's only that we prefer it to be later.

As for me: old age is the way I want to go.

But I am still scared...well, not actually scared, I would say it would have been better if I wasn't born at all. That way I wouldn't of had had to worry about the problems of this world.

But I am still scared...well, not actually scared, I would say it would have been better if I wasn't born at all. That way I wouldn't of had had to worry about the problems of this world.

We have something in common then, both of us wish you were never born.