Generic Newcomer Info. (Unofficial)

Inactive Account

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you got 100 free posts though. But still, you're on often enough to be deserving of a title. At least in my opinion. Though I don't have a title so I don't count for that 2 to 3 people approval. I'm still waiting on mine. Even though the rule just took into affect.

Serenes Civil War?

It was a topic started by the now deceased Bianchi where Bianchi and her followers waged war on everyone else in the forest. Along the way, we talked about ordering Dominoes with other peoples' credit cards, about eating flaming cheesy pants, going so far from the forest that we ended up back in the forest(This is what Kiryn did to become recognized as the Chosen One), and many other crazy and wacky things. It became 15-20 pages long in less than 5 hours. It is second to none other than the "Above You" topic.

And that my friends was the Serenes Civil War.

Maybe this should be pinned in the newcomer info....

One of the things in the info is "You missed the Great Serenes Civil War."

Did that thread ever get closed?

I believe it's still open. I believe....

It was a topic started by the now deceased Bianchi where Bianchi and her followers waged war on everyone else in the forest. Along the way, we talked about ordering Dominoes with other peoples' credit cards, about eating flaming cheesy pants, going so far from the forest that we ended up back in the forest(This is what Kiryn did to become recognized as the Chosen One), and many other crazy and wacky things. It became 15-20 pages long in less than 5 hours. It is second to none other than the "Above You" topic.

And that my friends was the Serenes Civil War.

Maybe this should be pinned in the newcomer info....

....good times, GOOD times!

....good times, GOOD times!

Strange....I could've sworn Bianchi was the one who started the topic, but now it says 'Hikari' all over the spots where 'Bianchi' should be....

Strange....I could've sworn Bianchi was the one who started the topic, but now it says 'Hikari' all over the spots where 'Bianchi' should be....

hm, that is Sus-Pi-Cious!

i wonder why? its not like we're the same person or anything

I think I found the perfect title for me.

BARREL ROLL Expert. Sinces that all I say half the time (and a 100 Barrel Roll post)

DO A BARREL ROLL