Wi-Fi Cheaters Thread

shane3x

By cheap tactics he said he means "deliberately stalling just to make the other player disconnect" or things of that nature.

Then you be a cheap asshole back to him and leave your DS on with a charger.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Items like Door key were forged,

How does that work? Did they have customised names? The only other thing I can think is they might have been dropable. I remember one person going against a cheater whose Marth dropped the Fire Emblem upon death...the game crashed afterwards :(

How does that work? Did they have customised names? The only other thing I can think is they might have been dropable. I remember one person going against a cheater whose Marth dropped the Fire Emblem upon death...the game crashed afterwards :(

I don't know about the whole hacking business but when you forge an item it's name becomes blue, which his door key was in addition to his other forged items. An item that can become droppable has a flashing green colour which I don't think the player can get since in the story if someone dies all their items go to your storage the next chapter.

Or maybe the guy had to go wash dishes or something.

It's possible, but unlikely. It shouldn't take more then 5-10 minutes to wash dishes even if that was what he was doing. These "Cheap tactic" users just leave the ds on for the whole 50 minutes.

Why do people do that?

I cannot imagine that being remotely entertaining. If they want the win, they could get faster wins by beating up on untrained teams.

Just ran into my first major hacker.Don't get me wrong, I've fought a few guys with maxed stats across the board (and even won anyway a couple times), but this guy...not only did his entire squad have all maxed stats and movement, but he spammed max forge Swams and Pachyderms the entire match, even when my characters should've been well out of sight. I guess he wasn't playing with Fog of War somehow...I didn't even know that was possible.

Ooh, I wish I'd been paying attention to his name...

Edit: Never mind, his units probably just all had torches or something like that.

Edited by Sixonesix

Just ran into my first major hacker.Don't get me wrong, I've fought a few guys with maxed stats across the board (and even won anyway a couple times), but this guy...not only did his entire squad have all maxed stats and movement, but he spammed max forge Swams and Pachyderms the entire match, even when my characters should've been well out of sight. I guess he wasn't playing with Fog of War somehow...I didn't even know that was possible.

Ooh, I wish I'd been paying attention to his name...

Edit: Never mind, his units probably just all had torches or something like that.

That's the thing! You can't get torches unless you hack!

I will post if I find a cheater when I get my DS wi-fi to work.

That's the thing! You can't get torches unless you hack!

Well yeah, it's that as opposed to something I'd thought was impossible to hack, that being lifting Fog of War.

User name: Ronin

Team name: 7

All units with all max stats. Including 32 mov. Units were between level 2->12. 99/30 durability on equipment. Units stacked on top of each other.

Edited by Sylvan

Oh boy this hacker was sure fun.

Player name: black ace (using "button" letters)

Team name: BBCD

Reason: Units had maxed stats at low levels, Ultimate and unobtainable items like Parthia and Magestone were forged.

I think this guy had lost to me in the past and wanted some revenge because he had most of my weapons with the exact same names (I have a brave sword named Raaxes, a Levin sword called Valkyrie and a Brave bow called Helgast [etc.., you get the point] and he had the same items with same names, hardly coincidence).

Still defeated him though ^^

Name: Dan J.F.

Team: DEAD MEAT

Reason for accusation: All characters have max stats, Jagen can use Falchion (Normal Version)

The next person I'm curious about. (She/he set laughably himself/herself in the first turn, and I could've won too if his/her tactics sucked that hard.)

Name: /*Kidz*\ (I think)

Team: 7

Reason for accusation: Nearly maxed stats for characters, Caeda wasn't weak against the Excalibur tome. (Please note that she wasn't promoted, but she was a Pegasus Knight.)

EDIT: Please disregard the struck-out portion of this post.

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

Name: /*Kidz*\ (I think)

Team: 7

Reason for accusation: Nearly maxed stats for characters, Caeda wasn't weak against the Excalibur tome. (Please note that she wasn't promoted, but she was a Pegasus Knight.)

It's possible they were using the Apotrope card. That will negate all bonus damage.

player: rubbard

Signs of hacking:

- All Capped Stats

- No Equipment Icons

- Repeated movement

- Rearranging my unit equipment

- Controlling my units

I think I went against that player. Did that person had a lvl. 30 Caeda?

Found another one

I didn't quite catch the name but...

Team: Ryan

Reason for accusation: All characters have max stats, Forged legendary weapons (And Hauteclere), Gotoh with an Imhullu tome (albeit a fake one), weapons with 99/X durability.

Found another one

I didn't quite catch the name but...

Team: Ryan

Reason for accusation: All characters have max stats, Forged legendary weapons (And Hauteclere), Gotoh with an Imhullu tome (albeit a fake one), weapons with 99/X durability.

I just beat them. Their user name is Ryan Loung.

One more:

User name: Jake

Team name BOND GIRLS

reason: forged Swarm

EDIT:

"cheap tactic" user:

User/Team name: xX Gai A

I fought them on the big map (map 5) and after 4 turns of waiting 5mins, i reached their units. They had not moved from their start positions. The person was at their console, as I had fought them before and won. Also, on the end of the 5 turn, (when I found them) they began to move their units. I'd say they were just a sore looser, and a bad sport =d

Edited by Sylvan

Yet another one.

Again, I didn't catch the name.

Team: Jiji killer : ]

Reason for accusation: Characters have max stats, Wrys has an Imhullu tome.

But I couldn't really tell if he had a fake one or the real deal. The game froze on me when I was going against this person.

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

Came across a hacker and a cheap tactic user. At least, I have reason to believe so.

Player Name: Imad

Team Name: WARRIORs

Reason: Suspected hacking. Enemy units would move multiple times in one turn. (i.e. Enemy unit runs into one of my characters from the dark, and then proceeds to attack that character repeatedly after clearly having greyed out) Side note: All units on this team seem to be warriors with capped/near capped stats.

Player Name: Raskelot

Team Name: Raskelot

Reason: Cheap tactics. Opponent did nothing for the entirety of the five allotted minutes for six turns after having lost a unit. Won the battle due to a disconnection on my side. Side note: Units on this team seem to be at low levels.

Player Name: Dallas

Team Name: A, I win :_]

info: Had imhullu and moved my units.

Player name: Powers (with a ` on the e)

Team name: POWRZ

info: All units all max stats, some were level 1.

Username: it's all symbols, four white stars then an alarm clock

Team name: sheppard

Well, I've never seen this before, their units had 99 HP. the health bar goes across 2 squares on the map o.0;; They were one of the toughest hackers I've ever fought. but I still won =P Even against multiple units with 99 HP =D =D Just goes to prove, stats are not all there is to a game.

Also, their Tiki had beyond-maximum speed. I could not dual hit against her, even with 30 speed.

Edited by Sylvan

Ok guys I've updated the list.

Attn: Future Posters

If you wish to report someone please use the form available in the first thread, just copy the stuff inside the code box and paste it in your reply and fill out accordingly.

Players name: Tr0n

Team name: Saucemeister, Not Haxxed

Spotted by: Sylvan

Reason: 99/X Durability on weapons. Had Imhullu (fake).

Players name: Zach

Team name: What 9000!

Reason: Bad sport. When on the last unit, 3/4 of games froze. They were not hacking on units etc, but by freezing the game, it is impossible to record a win.

Players name: jzone

Team name: jzone

Reason: units had 32 move. Used Imhullu. Had all max stats on level 2 units. Froze the game when down the last unit.

Edited by Sylvan

I ran into jzone just then also, he had units with max stats except mag like lorenz and a level 20 draug as a knight with max stats.

I'll add em to the list including a few I ran into a short time ago.

Edited by shane3x

Players name: Carbusted

Team name: A

Reason: One of their units, had MIID_NULL equipped. Some of the others were using weapons that mirrored my own, such as a brave bow called GN Archer, thoron -> Indignation, hand axe -> Mjolnir etc.

Player name: /*Kidz*\ (Exact name unsure)

Team name: 7

Spotted by: Destiny Henchhound

Reason: Nearly maxed stats, Caeda as a Falcoknight was not weak to Excalibur. May have used Apotrope which in this case this player may not be a hacker.

Didn't I ask for this person to be removed from the list already? (I sent a PM requesting to do so.)