Why do flames/trolls bother you?

DeSu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What bothers me would be the ridiculing part most of the time. I can take heat, but when I usually fire back, people tend to get pissed off.

Bullshit. You can't take honest feedback without flaming because you THINK they're just being assholes to annoy you. The fact that MANY members agree with those you think are "evil/bad" should send a clear message. If those people really are "evil" here's an idea, report them when you think they've done something bad and if the mods don't do shit about it, then that should send a clear message that only a complete moron would be unable to comprehend

On topic: Flames directed at me are hardly a problem. Trolls are a no-brainer, they're people who just wanna waste their time pissing off others, usually to boost their ego and conceit (and I hate conceit).

Bullshit. You can't take honest feedback without flaming because you THINK they're just being assholes to annoy you. The fact that MANY members agree with those you think are "evil/bad" should send a clear message. If those people really are "evil" here's an idea, report them when you think they've done something bad and if the mods don't do shit about it, then that should send a clear message that only a complete moron would be unable to comprehend

On topic: Flames directed at me are hardly a problem. Trolls are a no-brainer, they're people who just wanna waste their time pissing off others, usually to boost their ego and conceit (and I hate conceit).

Bullshit? Lol

I didn't ask -and don't care- for/about your opinion.

To answer the question, they don't. I would have RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGED a lot by now if they did.

EDIT: I also don't understand what the hell testu means by that and how it's relevant.

Edited by Nightmare

They generally don't bother me at all, I just have too much free time and nothing better to do than reply. It gives me laughs.

It takes a rare breed to piss me off. Like maybe a middle aged lawyer furfag administrator of some Redwall website on a huge fucking power trip making no sense whatsoever while inventing bullshit stories and threatening to sue me simply because I pointed out that he was a fucking moron. What I was doing on a Redwall fansite in the first place, well, if there are any people here who have played FEE at FEW or AoD at FEU, there was a game like that there, I was giving it a spin.

Seriously, the game had maybe 1,000 players scattered across different versions all over the internet, and there he was talking all this good shit about how he was "the most elite player in the world, emperor of 15 games at once" when he was active. So I mention that he had not played in years and was shit then, only doing well when he had admin access readily available, and that at the time he claimed to be emperor at 15 games (in the lead for a week straight, or something) 15 games -did not fucking exist-.

God he was so fucking obnoxious.

Edited by Death

What bothers me would be the ridiculing part most of the time. I can take heat, but when I usually fire back, people tend to get pissed off.

oh i missed this juicy piece of work.

LOL

I don't mind trolling (I would be a hypocrite if I say that I did), as I find it humorous.

Well as much as I want to disagree, I punched myself and came to agree with ya. I admit, sometimes it gets humorous.

As to Len, he's on top of my deathnote. :angry:

Trolls annoy me because that's their job. If they didn't, then they wouldn't be trolls. Get it? I like trolling from time to time too. It's fun. It's the exact same reason why you might laugh at someone's misfortunes.

Well as much as I want to disagree, I punched myself and came to agree with ya. I admit, sometimes it gets humorous.

Too bad you'll never see his face.

Trolls annoy me because that's their job. If they didn't, then they wouldn't be trolls. Get it? I like trolling from time to time too. It's fun. It's the exact same reason why you might laugh at someone's misfortunes.

Too bad you'll never see his face.

I think I don't even want to, not if Obama gave me all the money in the world. <_<

Im honored. Seriously, I am

Loki, if you're going to post here, don't derail the thread. I'm very close to warning you.

What does derailing mean here? To get off topic? If so, I am not the only one.