Why do flames/trolls bother you?

DeSu

If done right, clever, and with wit (which I lack in all three), I don't mind trolls . I support trolls who attack the ones who're being annoying, morons, idiots, or jackasses. I don't condone trolling for the sake of pissing people off or doing it because "It's The Internet".

Flames don't really bother me. Like I care what some guy who'll I never see face-to-face think about me.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki, if you're going to post here, don't derail the thread. I'm very close to warning you.

POLICE TURN ON!!!! OH NOES HE'S MEANING IT!!!!

Oh noes, i'm going to get warned because of a brief derail. It may appear like tight security, but it's just plain faggotry. Seriously, this place is beggining to bore me, and not because i can't troll freely (man, there are funnier ways of entertainment). It's all about its inhabitants

What does derailing mean here? To get off topic? If so, I am not the only one.

Quit arguing already. If you have a problem with the way a mod deals with something, take it up with them privately. Publicly arguing like this is only going to further derail the topic and potentially cause drama. That's the last thing we need.

POLICE TURN ON!!!! OH NOES HE'S MEANING IT!!!!

Oh noes, i'm going to get warned because of a brief derail. It may appear like tight security, but it's just plain faggotry. Seriously, this place is beggining to bore me, and not because i can't troll freely (man, there are funnier ways of entertainment). It's all about its inhabitants

I would deal with you, but it looks like you've already been suspended. Again. Good job.

Most of the time I will let trolls mouth off, but if they are trolling someone who is an outright piece of crap, then I will help...sometimes. But, on rare ocasions, Trolling does ignore me.

I have said time and time again to countless trolls, "Remember, this is the internet after all. Remember that, and you will prosper.

Edited by Indeed

Flames don't bother me very much, but trolling is just annoying. Not sure why.

The other way around for me. I think flaming is annoying, while I actually think trolling is rather fun. It's the trolls who have given me the best laughs on this forum.

The other way around for me. I think flaming is annoying, while I actually think trolling is rather fun. It's the trolls who have given me the best laughs on this forum.
Well, I have to agree there. Trolls are funny sometimes. But only when they're either REALLY REALLY good trolls, or REALLY REALLY bad trolls.

I don't mind trolls, they're funny when people fall for them. Flamers, they can just get annoying. Just because someone disagrees with you, cussing them out and trying to make them feel bad only makes you look like a fool.

I get enraged when it comes from Blacken, I don't care otherwise. See, the proof is that I'm still in this forum.

Considering your hate for him is born from your mind-numbing stupidity, I'd say that you don't really have space to argue.

On topic, trolls don't bother me.

I'm easily flammable, but trolling affects me on an indirect way.

You see, recently a promising thread was locked because a troll was being fed, thus screwing it up.

I'm easily flammable, but trolling affects me on an indirect way.

You see, recently a promising thread was locked because a troll was being fed, thus screwing it up.

I almost think that the thread itself was bait for that guy. After the closing of the other Lilina threads, I honestly think that it was meant to be a bait thread, albeit a bit more on the subtle side.

That's just my thought though. And I agree it was promising. >_>

I almost think that the thread itself was bait for that guy. After the closing of the other Lilina threads, I honestly think that it was meant to be a bait thread, albeit a bit more on the subtle side.

That's just my thought though. And I agree it was promising. >_>

Nahh, Marty/Navarre wouldn't be that stupid to do that. I just see no point at all.

There are some amusing trolls, like DH. Most of them are obvious and unfunny, though.

Nahh, Marty/Navarre wouldn't be that stupid to do that. I just see no point at all.

I think we shouldn't turn this into a discussion about how to moderate. If you think that thread shouldn't have been closed, you should talk to the mod who dealt with it privately, imo.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

I don't think DH is a troll because he wants to be a troll. Maybe it's just him, dunno.

It seems so....natural XDno offense though

Considering your hate for him is born from your mind-numbing stupidity, I'd say that you don't really have space to argue.

If that was right, why is it that I don't hate you?

Why don't I hate your mom?

ITT: comback fails.

Trolling and flaming need to be differentiated from highly critical or acerbic posts. The reason Blacken pisses so many people off is that he's never wrong, and sometimes a dick about it. He never just says "ur dumb" (unless that's self evident), he ussualy says "You're a retard, and here's why", which goes from being an insult to at least an objective statement (if he puts up a good argument, you cannot deny the possibility that you may in fact be retarded.)

Edited by Black Knight