The good days...

I remember the sweet sweet days when I was first active on this forum. Pissing people off in the writing section, truly clawing my way up to earn their hatred. Pointing out their shortcomings without a care in the world. Oh, how the time has flown by.

Now all I ever seem to do these days is force Loki to lock his threads... heh.

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Appears out of nowhere*

Yes, that is fun as well, Revolution. XD Keeping the monsters out of the world. XD

I believe there has never been a shortage of fun through out this forums' existence.

*Leaves*

*Appears out of nowhere*

Yes, that is fun as well, Revolution. XD Keeping the monsters out of the world. XD

I believe there has never been a shortage of fun through out this forums' existence.

*Leaves*

You registered nine months after the forum opened.

Edited by Retarded faggot

I remember always doing this: L_Oliver.jpg

Which caused some folks to freak out. I also remember the Red Fox and he who's now tetsu (I think he was Geno Weinsberg, or however you spell it, at the time) cat fights, generally revolving around whether Priscilla is a good unit or not.

Edited by Kintenbo

I remember the sweet sweet days when I was first active on this forum. Pissing people off in the writing section, truly clawing my way up to earn their hatred. Pointing out their shortcomings without a care in the world. Oh, how the time has flown by.

Now all I ever seem to do these days is force Loki to lock his threads... heh.

Yeah, you pissed me off a lot back then. How silly of me.

You mean that guy who always posts "I have never played this game" or "I have no opinion" and somehow has like 3k posts of 0 contribution to a topic?

Back in earlier times, he did try to put some substance to it. He always tried to encourage Fire Emblem debates and stuff.

When Serene, Suzaku and Judge Judy was here.

Metal Rabbit/Arc was mod.

Way before FESS members began roaming here.

When I was such a prick

When people use to bitch away people debate about FE gaming

what was your good moment you had here?

All of your avatars:

av-24.pngav-24-1.pngav-24-2.pngav-24-3.jpgav-24-4.png

Word of advice, don't insult FESS members.

Edited by Black Knight

What were good days?

When people weren't so fucking ass hurt over the words "FESS" and "Candy pain" I fuckin swear to god any time those are brought up a, or a group of ppl get all defensive and start insulting/flaming.

Tetsu is that guy.

That guy is nothing but a spammer nowadays.

Oh, he was like that in Fire Emblem Planet, too, when I used to go there. Keep in mind I totally abandoned the place after joining here.

To be honest, I hated FESS coming here. I thought it was a terrible thing. Most of them didn't stay active, but still, I wasn't happy about it then.

Im cool with it. Most of them are cool guys save like.........2 or 3 ppl who come to mind. No wait..........5 ppl.

Every single one of them brightened my day. Immeasurably.
Some of the assholes were funny. Like, Crystal Shards was really annoying. I understand she isn't so bad really, but she was a pain in the ass here, and she was just so damn funny.