Could someone try this out please?

Hibari

I don't like replying to threads like these without an answer, but I can't quite help but wonder- Why would they have one?

Not a clue. The thought just came to mind.

Since the other two triangle atks are available after wathcing a base conversation between the characters involved in the atks. I'm quite sure that Jill/Haar/Siharam or Ashnard doesn't have one. But I never tried it, so...

I tried this morning. It didn't work.

...But that might have been because Jill was still a wyvern rider, right?

I'm not sure. Do they have to be the same class?

The brothers just needed the same weapon.

I'm not sure. Do they have to be the same class?

The brothers just needed the same weapon.

Marcia and Tanith are Falcoknights and Elincia isn't, so I don't think that they have to be the same class.

If Jill, Haar, and Shiharam can't triangle-attack with Jill as a Wyvern Rider, they probably can't if she's a Wyvern Lord either. After all, all three of them can use lances.

Marcia and Tanith are Falcoknights and Elincia isn't, so I don't think that they have to be the same class.

If Jill, Haar, and Shiharam can't triangle-attack with Jill as a Wyvern Rider, they probably can't if she's a Wyvern Lord either. After all, all three of them can use lances.

True, that's what I tried. But on my current playthrough I'm gonna use Jill, so I'll just check one more time once I'm done with it.