Lillina

Nestling

Mag is not Hugh's problem. HP and def aren't either since he's already more durable than any mage. It's his speed. I see no reason to promote Hugh early.

enemies aren't too fast unless we're talking about Sacae and their Nomads.

Um, enemies ARE that fast. You need around 16 AS to consistently double in C16, Hugh's joining chapter. 10k 20/1 Hugh still only has 15 AS.

Edited by Germany

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She might not be the best mage/sage but I wouldn't call her horrible. She still has her uses. It's not impossible to train her thanks to her 1-2 range. Sadly, in the end there are probably better choices since there are so many characters in this game.

No, she's not horrible. She's slightly better than complete fail. She REQUIRES babying in order to catch up to the levels of others.

So do many of the other characters.

• 2 weeks later...

She might not be the best mage/sage but I wouldn't call her horrible. She still has her uses. It's not impossible to train her thanks to her 1-2 range. Sadly, in the end there are probably better choices since there are so many characters in this game.

No, she's not horrible. She's slightly better than complete fail. She REQUIRES babying in order to catch up to the levels of others.

any examples?

any examples?

any examples?

Well...anyone else that starts at LV 1 later game. Like Sophia.

Edited by Ayanami

Okay, since people seem to be a little too lazy in regards to actually NAMING people who require babying:

Lillina, OJ, Hugh, Zeiss, Fa, Cath, and Gonzales. Merlinus too, if you want to get technical.

EDIT: Oh, forgot Fir and Tate, who- GASP!- turn out BETTER than Lillina! Well, so do some of the above characters as well, but they're outclassed.

Edited by OliverXRenning

Fir comes as a Lvl. 1 Myrmidon n Ch. 9. Never mind you'll have to talk to her first to recruit her.

Okay, maybe what I mean is this:

Lillina sucks because not only does she require babying, but she is underleveled.

Fir is underleveled but she becomes considerably more useful.

Hugh is the Est, except with USE.

Actually, Zeiss is ALSO the Est.

Tate isn't as good as her younger sister, and comes at Lvl. 8 in Ch. 10. I mean, at least you get Astohl at Lvl. 10 two chapters before. That and Miledy, who comes later, TOTALLY outclasses her.

Cath is horribly underleveled. Lvl. 6 at Ch. 12??? At LEAST? LOLASTOHL or CHAD plz.

Gonzales comes at Lvl. 5 during Ch. 11; worse than Tate's predicament. At least he can get some use out of axing bastards.

I really level up Lilina between Ch 8 and 8x, the first time using her I got her to lvl 12 between those chapters, you just got to weaken many and enemies and feed her prays >:) .

You know...since she actually has a useful 1-2 range :]

Raven in FE7 must suck to start because he's only level 5.

Oh wait, that's not right. Stats matter more than level. If anything, a lower level is a good thing because it means you grow faster.

Underleveled ≠ bad

What I'm trying to say is that characters with a worse underleveled case who are BETTER than Lillina are notable.

And her "useful" 1-2 range can be easily displaced by Lugh.

And Red Fox, you must be a fan of Est if you think a lower level means means more potential.

Because I can guarantee Gotoh at 20/20 will still be able to beat 20/20 Est.

Underleveled ≠ bad

Yeah, that's exactly what I was saying in response to you basically saying "Underleveled so they're bad."

And Red Fox, you must be a fan of Est if you think a lower level means means more potential.

Didn't I say stats mean more than level? Est's bases suck.

Okay, since people seem to be a little too lazy in regards to actually NAMING people who require babying:

Lillina, OJ, Hugh, Zeiss, Fa, Cath, and Gonzales -

Wuuuuut?

What babying does Gonzales require?

In fact, Hue requires no babying either, just an immediate promotion. Well, that and a shitload of cash.

Edited by France

Gonzales on HM has nearly capped strength when he joins. I have no idea why you'd say he needs to be babied <_<.

Defeneatly, his Skill is also better on HM and his Spd is just awesome, his HP is defeneatly GAWD!

UUUUUUUGH

I'm saying he comes in underleveled relative to everyone else in the group.

THE CHARACTERS I MENTION ONLY NEED BABYING BECAUSE THEIR LEVELS ARE SO DAMN LOW. And they all turn out better than Lillina. Mostly.

And RedFireFox:

I'm not bull-headed enough to believe something as silly as "UNDERLEVELED CHARACTERS ARE BAAAAAD." I mean, there are plenty of examples to choose from (And others you could choose if you're going AGAINST this, but that's another story.) that can disprove that.

I was mentioning characters who needed their Levels babied (NOT STATS. LEVELS.) that turn out much better than Lillina.

And Red, stats DO usually mean more than a Level; however, Level represents the likelihood of a certain stat getting better. Est would be amazing if her bases weren't utter shit.

Just because Gonzales is a low level doesn't mean he needs babying. He's like Raven - underleveled, yet he already kicks ass. Why does he need babying again?

Est would be amazing if her bases weren't utter shit.

No, Est would be amazing if she came earlier in the game.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

THE CHARACTERS I MENTION ONLY NEED BABYING BECAUSE THEIR LEVELS ARE SO DAMN LOW.

Since when does being underleveled mean one requires babying? You are not making much sense here. Characters need babying if their stats need catching up, not levels.

Like, if I had a level 1 unpromoted unit with better bases than a 20/1 unit, would you say the level 1 guy needs more babying simply because he's at a lower level? This is why I brought up Raven, because he's "underleveled" but statiscally solid, so he doesn't need babying. Gonzales is another good example.

I was mentioning characters who needed their Levels babied (NOT STATS. LEVELS.).

As stated above, that makes no sense. A level in itself has no value aside from when you're allowed to promote and how much experience you gain. It has no bearing on performance. The term "underleveled" is often used to describe characters because most characters who come at a low level relative to the team have performance issues, but that shouldn't be mixed up with characters who actually require catching up. Simply put, "underleveled" is not the same as "needs babying."

And Red, stats DO usually mean more than a Level; however, Level represents the likelihood of a certain stat getting better. Est would be amazing if her bases weren't utter shit.

Likewise, Est would be no better if she came 10 levels higher with the same bases (Well, she might be if it allows early promotion, but that's beside the point).

Underleveled ≠ bad

Yeah, that's exactly what I was saying in response to you basically saying "Underleveled so they're bad."

Didn't I say stats mean more than level? Est's bases suck.

Also in a game with tougher enemies, and as low as she is makes it even bad for her. With the exception of FE1 and 2...Est is bad.

THE CHARACTERS I MENTION ONLY NEED BABYING BECAUSE THEIR LEVELS ARE SO DAMN LOW.

Since when does being underleveled mean one requires babying? You are not making much sense here. Characters need babying if their stats need catching up, not levels.

Like, if I had a level 1 unpromoted unit with better bases than a 20/1 unit, would you say the level 1 guy needs more babying simply because he's at a lower level? This is why I brought up Raven, because he's "underleveled" but statiscally solid, so he doesn't need babying. Gonzales is another good example.

It's not like the enemies are powerful and having high speed in that game either.

Edited by Ayanami