Rate my Team 2

Yeah I just wanted to know how my team is doing with the revision. I want to make a support chain so most/all of my men have supports.

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Wyvern Knight(Why would she be better as a Falcon Knight. Since all the argument I've herd says Falcon Knight.)

Arthur-Bishop

Seth

Ross-Pirate-Berserker(Wondering if I should make him a Hero and go the Fighter path)

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Valkerie(Not sure if I should make her a Bishop with Arthur and all)

Franz-Paladen

Colm-Rogue(Assasin loses the Lockpick ability right?)

Lute-Mage Knight

Also when is the best time to Class Change my units? Honestly I'm not fully sure of all of my mens supports here.

For Ross, it depends. Do you want a massively over powered unit or a balanced unit that can probably solo a level as easily as if you had made him a Berserker? I say Hero, but most others would say Berserker.

Natasha I can live with as a Bishop and since I have her paired with Joshua and all. But someone seriously tell me the reason Tana should be a Falcon KNight instead of a Wyveren. As for Lute I have herd confliction reports about what she should become but movement may better suit her I am not really sure.

Edited by Fire Emblem Guy

Natasha I can live with as a Bishop and since I have her paired with Joshua and all. But someone seriously tell me the reason Tana should be a Falcon KNight instead of a Wyveren.
WHAT? Falcoknight? Yep. The main reason people like Wyvern Knight seems to be the extra con to stop them from losing Spd. If you like them to stop losing Spd, go use swords. +30% avo and +2 def against every axe user seems a hell lot more important than some tiny bits of AS and avo against other stuff. Pierce is a very laughable skill that can be translated into a tiny bit of extra crit (not Swordmaster level, think more like 5% extra overall taking into account doubles). For what it's worth, Falco also has better promo bonuses: +2 hp, -1 skl, +1 def, +1 res.

Or so Mekkah says.

I prefer Wyvern Knight.

For the no swords vs swords axe users will kill her thing they do have Axecreavers(Spelling?) I mean all I would have to do is not have her near Swordsmen then for one turn and she can get a second move so I can move her back.

I dont know much about stats and that bull, but I have used Tana as wyvern knight and falcoknight and I liked Falcoknight better because she hardly got hit, as to whereas been a wyvernknight she was getting her butt pwned. She got hit more often as a wyvern knight and so that is why I always go with falcoknight.

Okay here is a revised Class Chart...

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Falcon KNight

Arthur-Bishop

Seth

Ross-Pirate-Berserker

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Bishop

Franz-Paladen

Colm-Rogue

Lute-Mage Knight

The Ross not Berserker if we use Colm is a bit dumb personally I mean we get a Master Seal for Colm. Also what level should I Class Change my men at? Finally how are the Support Chains? If you need me to list them I'll try my best with them.

I say promote them at levels 15-20, depending on whether or not your unit has semi-decent stats in the important areas. (e.g. Joshua having 14 SPD before he promotes)

I say promote them at levels 15-20, depending on whether or not your unit has semi-decent stats in the important areas. (e.g. Joshua having 14 SPD before he promotes)

Yeah I usualy wait till the chapter were we fight Valtner and Calleuch(Spelling may be off) since most of my men are pretty good leveled by then. Some may go on the chapter were we get Cormag. Thats when I usualy Class Change my men. But okay I will take that advice. Now what about my teams supports?

Okay here is a revised Class Chart...

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Falcon KNight

Arthur-Bishop

Seth

Ross-Pirate-Berserker

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Bishop

Franz-Paladen

Colm-Rogue

Lute-Mage Knight

The Ross not Berserker if we use Colm is a bit dumb personally I mean we get a Master Seal for Colm. Also what level should I Class Change my men at? Finally how are the Support Chains? If you need me to list them I'll try my best with them.

You should try Gerik as a Ranger. He is WIN. Plus, the Hero and Ranger classes have about the same CAPS, so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Just my opinion.

For Franz, I think he's better as a Great Knight. He gets full weapon triangle advantages (except for bows of course), and his stats are a bit more balanced.