DeSu

Heaven or Hell!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Duel Three!

• Short
    • Medium
    • Tall

Let's Rock!

Which do you like more? Give reasons, and none of that "What really matters is their personality" bullshit. This poll is about what physical traits you like. Discuss it as such.

There are plenty of great short and medium sized girls but tall girls are the best. First off, large breasts look the least awkward on them (short girls with huge breasts are almost frightening) though they can still look good w/ small breasts. Long hair that runs down to their shoulders at least but leaves room for the ears to poke through is great (though this also works on medium-height girls). Tall girls mean long legs and long legs are great.

I'm actually fine with a girl who is an inch or two taller than me but from a logistics POV a supertall 6'6" girl would probably be too big.

That being said, the taller a girl is the less room she has to be extremely skinny (anorexia is a nono :( ).

There are plenty of great short and medium sized girls but tall girls are the best. First off, large breasts look the least awkward on them (short girls with huge breasts are almost frightening) though they can still look good w/ small breasts. Long hair that runs down to their shoulders at least but leaves room for the ears to poke through is great (though this also works on medium-height girls). Tall girls mean long legs and long legs are great.

I'm actually fine with a girl who is an inch or two taller than me but from a logistics POV a supertall 6'6" girl would probably be too big.

That being said, the taller a girl is the less room she has to be extremely skinny (anorexia is a nono :( ).

Well, tall girls can look incredibly scary if they are skinny and have huge boobs too. I think short + big boobs is a better combo. Most of those girls happen to be well-rounded(NOT FAT), at least when it sticks out to me.

Short

Learn2discuss-in-discussion-topic

Death: Short does = cute for the most part. And cute = awesome.

Edited by CaptainFaimarre

I am a short man, at around 1'8", and while I wouldn't mind if a woman were tall, necessarily, I suppose that if asked I would reply that I would prefer a woman of around medium to short height.

Arrrrrhahahahaharrrr.

I would say medium, but in general closer to my height is better as long as they're not taller than me. Height takes a backseat to other "features," though. ;)

I like mostly medium, but occasionally there is a short girl that catches my eyes, I do not like tall girls though, thier boobs tend to be smaller or just look awkward on them because most tall girls are really skinny.

I voted medium, but me being 6'2, I would be fine with tall. Not that I dislike short girls...

Edited by Indeed

Either medium or short, though not too short, since I'm rather tall myself (somewhere between 185 and 190 cm). But I also don't mind tall girls, really :/

So yeah, I don't really care how long a girl is.