Gradivus

It's WAY too broken!!! A rank lance with 19 might, 90 hit, 8 weight, 1-2 range and can recover all your HP?!?!? Sheesh, it just screams "EPIC WEAPON HERE, ISN'T THAT NICE".

Who agrees with me?

I'd assume the same way you recover HP with the Light Sword and Sword of Seals.
And/or Vulneraries, in case you don't know.

Basically, Item -> Select weapon -> use.

Yes, Gradius has been buffed in this version. The biggest change to it I see is that you don't need to be Doga or Lawerence to use it indoors.

Wut?

FE1 allowed it to be used indoors. Since this is a remake of FE1 and not FE3 Book 1...yeah.

Still, you're right.

The Starsphere isn't necessary. The Hammerne staff has more than enough uses to keep the Gradivus from breaking.

Problem is I always move Caeda away from the group with the Gradivus + Vulneraries + Iote's Shield, so Lena can't always reach her.

You didn't have to be an armor in FE1 to use them indoors, though. Paladins didn't dismount.

This. That's what I meant by it in FE1.

FE3's the one where one had to use Lorenz or Draug indoors in order to use the Gradivus.

...If it were like that in FE1, the only one who could would be Lorenz, since Armors didn't promote into Generals.

ALthough the gradivus is powerful, max forge brave lances out class it.

I would still keep it in inventory for ranged, and vulnerary uses.

ALthough the gradivus is powerful, max forge brave lances out class it.

I would still keep it in inventory for ranged, and vulnerary uses.

The 1-2 range and full HP recover of Gradivus out classes brave lances by a lot to me. I never can save my money up enough to make good forged weapons :(

The 1-2 range and full HP recover of Gradivus out classes brave lances by a lot to me. I never can save my money up enough to make good forged weapons

As I said, the gradivus makes a nice javelin, and a very good vulnerary.

But the 2x brave can kill the enemy before they can counter, so you do not take damage.

Arena abuse....It costs about 80,000 to get a brave with 10+ might and 100 hit chance. I do not go for critical.

As I said, the gradivus makes a nice javelin, and a very good vulnerary.

But the 2x brave can kill the enemy before they can counter, so you do not take damage.

Arena abuse....It costs about 80,000 to get a brave with 10+ might and 100 hit chance. I do not go for critical.

I do. Criticals are my kind of thing.

Yes is somewhat amusing to see people bulid up berserkers with forged killer weapons, and have 70 total crit= 0 with dazzle.

Again, I would carry both, but treat the gradivus as a elixir, and a power javelin when I do not want to take counters.