How many people have died in one of your playthroughs?

• 2 months later...

I never let anyone die. Ever. I actually restarted when my level 14 Fiona (yes, I actually tried to use her) got killed by a tiger in 3-13. And that was the freaking final turn.

I never let anyone die. Ever. I actually restarted when my level 14 Fiona (yes, I actually tried to use her) got killed by a tiger in 3-13. And that was the freaking final turn.

so did you restart or just let her die. in that specific case i would let her die screw that i'm not going to repeat all the chapter just for one unit

Edited by Aioria

Two people. One was Jill because I was trying to have Ike fight the BK in 3-7 and he was dieing and needed a Vulnerary I forgot to give him. Haar was with him and I saw Jill had one. I didn't use her so I thought it wouldn't hurt the Dawn Brigade so I had Haar recruit her and gave Ike the Vulnerary. Jill was so weak that she died. I was so close to the end and since I wasn't useing her I just kept her dead. The other was Callil just to get that version of the Innocent conversation.

I usually restart if someone dies, but there are exceptions. In my first playthrough, I let Mordecai die in 4-P. I battle saved after I moved him and was basically just too lazy to restart the chapter. In my second playthrough, I let Laura die in the desert chapter. How she died was a lazy mistake on my part... In the Oliver chapter, I let Tormod and Heather die because of lucky Snipers + me not wanting to waste the awesome speed level ups Soren had got.

Somehow, at least three people each runthrough died on me. >_>

I always restart and try again, but I never seem to be able to make a perfect survival playthrough...

Somehow, at least three people each runthrough died on me. >_>

I always restart and try again, but I never seem to be able to make a perfect survival playthrough...

lol i can never seem to do a perfect runthrough either.

Too often do I lose a character in the early parts of a chapter, finish the chapter because I don't feel like restarting yet, forget that they died, and save. I've lost Boyd a few times because of this. I also lost Lucia in PoR the same way (don't ask why I was using her, please. It's embarrassing.) And I've lost Makalov, Devdan, etc. in the same way.

In RD: First play through, normal, no one died.

In FE 7, I lose 2-3 people first time and only Wallace as an NPC second (I forgot to promote him during LHM.)

In FE 8, I lost a couple people, like Gerik in the last chapter.

In FE 6 I lost Astol in Chapter 20 out of 25 chapters, then the dancing guy in Chapter 21 (But he doesn't actually die...). I will replay it so no one dies.

I've gotten so used to no one dying that I consider the chapter lost if someone dies. Battle saves make everyone surviving easier.

The whole of one person has ever died in my FE career. It was Jill, in the chapter where you get Haar. I didn't use her, so she sucked, and I forgot that the wyverns he comes with stay enemies. Apperantly, even taking all of Haar's weapons didn't fool the AI.