Gonzales thinks he's so cool.

Getting hit by Ohtz, and then about every 20% near him hitting him, leaving him down to 5 HP, then me healing, getting him to 28 HP, then Ohtz think's he's so ballin' and goes for Gonzales.

Oh, and Thany thinks she's too cool to help Gonzales out.

Gonzales sucks.

Getting hit by Ohtz, and then about every 20% near him hitting him, leaving him down to 5 HP, then me healing, getting him to 28 HP, then Ohtz think's he's so ballin' and goes for Gonzales.

Oh, and Thany thinks she's too cool to help Gonzales out.

Gonzales sucks.

You're just being very unlucky. 20% all the time? Just rough time with RNG, I say.

I just killed Gonzales on my last play through because like Makalov, I am annoyed by his looks.

...You're annoyed by your looks, so you killed off the only good playable brigand in FE history? Wow. At least Gonzo's not a scoundrel like Makalov is.

In any case, as was stated, Gonzo's easily the best dedicated axe user in the game. Geese is next, but yeah, Gonzo's just amazing.

In any case, as was stated, Gonzo's easily the best dedicated axe user in the game. Geese is next, but yeah, Gonzo's just amazing.

Echidna would like a word with that. Plus, I personally find Geese better than Gonzales for being able to hit things more often, but I haven't used him in Hard mode, so I can't say for sure. But Gonzales's accuracy sucks so much.

Gonzo's accuracy is fixed by the abundance of Lance users later on as well as the fact that he only ever needs an Iron Axe to kill things anyway... if not, well he can use Steel Axes and Hand Axes with no penalty (other than accuracy lol) whereas Geese suffers AS loss.

His HM boosts are fine too, he doubles a lot with them. Just as long as you go Echidna's route.

The only playable Brigand in FE history, period. Why do you need to add "good" there I don't know.

Because of Marty. He sucks. Hard. And yes, Mountain Thief = Brigand.

And Red Fox? I meant dedicated Axe-user. If I meant all axe-users, I'd have included Echidna and Dieck (Even if it may take forever to raise his axe level.)

I managed to get S Axes by the time I got use out of Armads :newyears:

Just keep using Steel Axes.

It has come to my knowledge that using Steel Axes or not is irrelevant. However, his skill is decent enough as his, he'll probably get decent enough hit from Clarine/Rutger, and Steel Axe is a nice boost to his Attack.

Edited by Nathan Graves

And Red Fox? I meant dedicated Axe-user. If I meant all axe-users, I'd have included Echidna and Dieck (Even if it may take forever to raise his axe level.)

Then what is Echidna? Sword? fyi, she starts with a B rank in Axes and C in swords, not to mention she starts with a Steel Axe. She mains axes more than anything. Unless you meant characters that wield only axes, in which case it would be between only 3 characters, 1 of which is pretty bad anyway.

Gonzo's accuracy is fixed by the abundance of Lance users later on as well as the fact that he only ever needs an Iron Axe to kill things anyway

Maybe, but he's facing a lot of axe users to start. I don't have details on enemies, but I'm pretty sure we don't face FE7 numbers of lance users.

I managed to get S Axes by the time I got use out of Armads :newyears:

Just keep using Steel Axes.

It has come to my knowledge that using Steel Axes or not is irrelevant. However, his skill is decent enough as his, he'll probably get decent enough hit from Clarine/Rutger, and Steel Axe is a nice boost to his Attack.

If you're talking about Dieck, he doesn't get any accuracy from Clarine and only +5 from B Rutger. Then again, I don't think there's anything wrong with giving him a steel axe, so whatever.

Maybe, but he's facing a lot of axe users to start. I don't have details on enemies, but I'm pretty sure we don't face FE7 numbers of lance users.
I can probably recall like 50-60 accuracy early on, and that number probably doesn't change much, actually..

Plus, I personally find Geese better than Gonzales for being able to hit things more often, but I haven't used him in Hard mode, so I can't say for sure. But Gonzales's accuracy sucks so much.

Geese's hit is only 4% better at base level and a 15% growth lead in skill still isn't fast enough to improve hit significantly. Let's not forget that Gonzales holds significant leads in HP, strength, speed, and constitution at base level.

Then what is Echidna? Sword? fyi, she starts with a B rank in Axes and C in swords, not to mention she starts with a Steel Axe. She mains axes more than anything. Unless you meant characters that wield only axes, in which case it would be between only 3 characters, 1 of which is pretty bad anyway.

I guess I meant Lott, Ward, Bartre, Gonzo, Geese and Garret.

I only say not Echidna due to her falling under Merc/Heroes.

I don't disagree with you, I'm just saying what I mean by dedicated users. I know Lott, Ward and Bartre become/are warriors, but they'll mostly be using axes for attacking, I think.

Then again, I'm not one-hundred percent sure. Except that Ward and Bartre aren't that great.

Sorry for the confusion.

Again, I've no problems with Echidna.

Just because he's the "best dedicated axe user" doesn't make him really good. In fact, being a "dedicated axe user" isn't necessarily a bad thing - it means he is locked to an extremely inaccurate weapon, whereas your other dudes (like all the Paladins and the two good Heroes you get to use) have options to trade power to accuracy.

Nah, he doesn't think he is stupid at all...

Gonzales: "I stupid"

That is what he says in most of his support conversations, but he is awesome because of Strenght and Speed.

I think Gonzales is a pretty cool guy.eh does lots of damage and doesn't afraid of anything. Sorry.

But Gonzales is pretty much one of the best characters when it comes to personality.

I find this a huge double standard compared to what you claimed about Dart.

I knew somebody would complain, so I thought: "I really shouldn't comment about Dart", well, I don't, watch out people bacause soul1112 will be using Dart on his next playtrough, haha! :lol:

Oh and by the way...

666-b1.jpg

I reached 666 post :P .

That's a fascinating property of numbers. Whatever meaning we assign to those numbers (baseball stats, post counts, lap times, etc) has nothing to do with that.