December 21, 2012 Cataclysm Prophecy

Phoenix Wright

For those who are not afraid enough to discuss this subject: Does anyone think these prohecies are BS?

Does anyone think they are true? Are you undecided? Discuss.

Edited by FEFL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous. All that happens on the 12th is that their solar calender resets to year zero. Nothing any more occult than that. And the issue is completely academic at that because their calender is dead.

Edited by Le Communard

Supposedly it will be the day of the end of one age and the start of another or so i understood after watchng something.

Do i Believe it yes, do i think the world or humanity will end no, just a new beginning

Okay, how many times have we gone through people predicting the date of the end of the world? And how many times where people were wrong?

I don't believe in this 2012 bullshit at all.

That is exactly what my friend said at school.

But not only has Nostradamus (somehow respected for his lameness) predicted this, but the Maya also have.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am just curious because there is convincing evidence of horrible fires during 2012.

Note: There were scientists on the History channel stating that the world will be extremely warm in 2012, resulting in many fires.

Other scientific studies include that this year (2012) is when the sun is at its "prime," resulting in the hottest year a human has ever experienced.

The world ending seems to be an extreme, but there might be large problems with heat during the time, resulting in the cataclysm.

I don't believe in it all. I don't feel that any prediction made back then using the stars or some calender can really be trusted. It would be like us saying the world would end on Jan. 1, 10,000 just because it's 10,000. Then again, everyone was freaking out before 2000, so...

The Mayan calendar will complete its cycle and reset. That's all. If you use the Mayan calendar, then it's a big deal; however, I have yet to meet anybody who does.

People do love predicting the end, don't they? Think of how many times it's been called and never come. I'm not willing to believe anybody on the matter, because they've been crying wolf for centuries.

No, it's just another of those stories designed to scare people and whatnot.

Oh, for the record, the world will not end, only Satan's evil system. The earth was created for men to live in, so it will not end.

Also, nobody knows for sure when this will happen, only God.

Edited by ((Räd Quetz))

Yes, the world will end at 2012, and we'll all be raptured up to christian heaven by a great big pig that will come out of our individual asses and fly us there.

See? I can make predictions too. WORSHIP ME! Oh wait, I just need to make a calendar that ends at some random year...

2012 meant the end for thier calender only because by that point the stars would have shifted enough to the point where it was no longer usable

It doesn't end, For Mayas Time cycles and so the samethings will happen over and over again. The replica or what ever that was of this calendar (From the history channel) is a little circle inside a bigger circle which is Inside A much more bigger circle. In 12/12 it will just "reset" or come back to the begining in which the pieces of the calendar will be the same as the pieces in the start of this calendar.

Ridiculous. All that happens on the 12th is that their solar calender resets to year zero. Nothing any more occult than that. And the issue is completely academic at that because their calender is dead.

Be careful what you say. The Maya are the people of corn. It may be that they've been pushed into submission yesterday by the Toltecs and today by the Spaniards, that they have lost the unimaginable wealth their cities once held. The prophecies are very clear. They will rise up again... like corn.

Idiotic superstition based on misinterpretation and silliness.

This is really all there is to it. As far as I am aware (I haven't read up on this too horribly much) it was never said to be the end of the world until Nostradamus came along, and we all know how accurate he is. Just the reset point of an amazing piece of work, considering the technology available to them at that point in time.

See, prophecies have always been bullshit. But people really should have stopped listening to the things once the fucking Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Masters guide started putting in a section on creating your own very convincing sounding prophecies that would come true no matter what happened. It basically goes like this:

Say something vague as fuck.

Wait for something to happen.

Wait for someone to go "OMG THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT HE MEANT!"

???

PROFIT

Idiotic superstition based on misinterpretation and silliness.

Really? You shouldn't discount these prophets. Their recent prediction that Obama would be assassinated in a nuclear blast right before his inauguration very nearly came true.

Does the world end on December 31 of every Gregorian year?

The answer is no.

2012 meant the end for thier calender only because by that point the stars would have shifted enough to the point where it was no longer usable

Um, no. It just rolls around to a new year, as always. They have measurements for its use to be as potentially infinite as our own calendars.

That is exactly what my friend said at school.

But not only has Nostradamus (somehow respected for his lameness) predicted this, but the Maya also have.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am just curious because there is convincing evidence of horrible fires during 2012.

Note: There were scientists on the History channel stating that the world will be extremely warm in 2012, resulting in many fires.

Other scientific studies include that this year (2012) is when the sun is at its "prime," resulting in the hottest year a human has ever experienced.

The world ending seems to be an extreme, but there might be large problems with heat during the time, resulting in the cataclysm.

Believe me, there will be harsh times like these you describe, however, the earth will not be destroyed. My beliefs are simple: Earth does not get destroyed, Satan's evil systems will abruptly come to an end, though, and that is not far from happening now. Lots of people will die during all this time. I can tell you that tremors/earthquakes will only get worse, and you will hear through news of events or happenings that you did not believe possible in some places. The market collapsing was one of them.

Believe me, there will be harsh times like these you describe, however, the earth will not be destroyed. My beliefs are simple: Earth does not get destroyed, Satan's evil systems will abruptly come to an end, though, and that is not far from happening now. Lots of people will die during all this time. I can tell you that tremors/earthquakes will only get worse, and you will hear through news of events or happenings that you did not believe possible in some places. The market collapsing was one of them.

And what leads you to believe this?

And what leads you to believe this?

In brief words, what I've studied in the bible, the prophecies written there from start to finish.

Why wonder and make assumptions? We'll see for ourselves soon enough--three years is a relatively short time.

If the world really is scheduled to end, something tells me that no preparations we make will matter anyway. :P