Women are inferior to men?

Masu

So i was at work today talking with my co-worker. I dont completely remember what exactly we were talking about but I remember me saying "But that would be fucked up to make her do that" or something along those lines (it was work related, nothing sexual before ppl start going "DUURR HURR HURR") and he replied "Why? Women are inferior to men!" and I was like "O_O WHAT?" and he replied "What? You think they're equal to us? Women are worth nothing! They cant do what we can do!" and I just spent 15 mins trying to find a picture with someone with an expression that I had when he was saying all of this. I think the closest i can get to it is:

-_0

So he thought i was insane for saying that girls are equal to men and can do anything that men can do (obviously anything that doesnt require a penis not counting transsexual ppl but they aren't important in this topic and I thought he was insane for proudly blurting out (infront of customers mind you) "Women are inferior and aren't worth anything!"

The mind blowing part? He has a girlfriend =_____=

What are your thoughts on this matter?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he should wrestle a girl that can kick his ass. I want tickets to that show JUST for his expression for when he loses

he should wrestle a girl that can kick his ass. I want tickets to that show JUST for his expression for when he loses

I can see it already. Its the expression he makes when I call out of work and tell him he has to pick up my shift. :D

Technically we are equal, but women have this general idea that if men do it, they should do it too. Just because men do it does not mean you have to prove your worth and do it too. Just because we can do x job does not mean you should.

"But, women ARE inferior to men!" ...lol jk... But, my question is if you two were talking IN FRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS why didn't random feminist A smack him?? like, He can think that all he wants that's his opinion but he should watch where he says that... and as for if they are equal or not... I just don't care...

Well statistically speaking, males are physically superior, while women are statistically intellectually superior.

Though it varies from person to person. For example: Cheerleaders are not intellectually superior to all males. While most women can (and probably will) beat me up.

Of course women are inferior to men. The real question of today's society is why a woman would get a vote, but why our nation's hardworking horses aren't given more (never mind the same) rights than women. They certainly do more for or country on a daily basis.

While women and men are different, I wouldn't say either is superior to the other (especially out loud).

Has anyone here read the book Men are Like Waffles, Women are Like Spaghetti? That outlines most of the mental differences. Guys usually focus on one thing at a time (each separate square in a waffle), while girls think of everything as connected and think of more things at once (intertwined strands of spaghetti).

Edited by Ragnell

I think it's no contest that men are stronger than women as a result of sexual dimorphism.

I also think that most people try hard to appear neutral on the subject because they're too scared to say the "wrong" thing.

Edited by dondon151

Well statistically speaking, males are physically superior, while women are statistically intellectually superior.

Though it varies from person to person. For example: Cheerleaders are not intellectually superior to all males. While most women can (and probably will) beat me up.

Actually, I am pretty sure men have been shown to be intectually superior in fields of Math and Science - more definate areas of study, while women have been shown to be better in the arts/humanties, more emotional, interpretive elements, with no true correct answers.

Women can do more things than men can, they take care of the house, the kids and you. Atleast thats what i want my wife to be a housewife.

Edit: [This is not to be taken as any means of offense]

Edited by Slayer

Are you really so surprised? I say shit like that all the time, and so does almost everyone in my life. You have to learn how to recognize jokes, especially on a forum like this one.

Eh, he was a fool. I believe they're equal. Individual superiority exists, but other than that...

Individual superiority? So you think you've got something special that makes you better than the great mass of people out there? They're all 'tards anyway, so we should gas middle America, right?

Individual superiority? So you think you've got something special that makes you better than the great mass of people out there? They're all 'tards anyway, so we should gas middle America, right?

I wasn't talking about myself, but in general. :(

I wasn't talking about myself, but in general. :(

I shouldn't have used sarcasm like that, but those are the kind of thoughts that any philosophy of personal superiority leads to.

Even if you don't see yourself as one of the superior ones, you are still saying that some people are worth less than others, and are less deserving of their lives and of their property.

I shouldn't have used sarcasm like that, but those are the kind of thoughts that any philosophy of personal superiority leads to.

Even if you don't see yourself as one of the superior ones, you are still saying that some people are worth less than others, and are less deserving of their lives and of their property.

No, not really. I'm just saying that there are qualities in people that can make them objectively superior to others, e.g. intelligence, strength, things like that. Not that I think people who are inferior deserve any less. All this is from an objective point of view, though. If from a subjective point of view (i.e. morals and all such) I thought someone was inferior then yes, I believe I would think they aren't as deserving as those that I view superior. Though in the end, I rarely ever rank people, so I dunno.

You got trolled.

I'm pretty sure that generalization of the sexes isn't in the vogue anymore, let's talk about individual strengths.

Women can do more things than men can, they take care of the house, the kids and you. Atleast thats what i want my wife to be a housewife.

Also this is seriously a classic chauvinist women-on-a-pedestal comment.

You got trolled.

I'm pretty sure that generalization of the sexes isn't in the vogue anymore, let's talk about individual strengths.

Also this is seriously a classic chauvinist women-on-a-pedestal comment.

I always had my mom take care of the house me and my dad. Not being sexist or anything just that i would like it to be that way. Well maybe i am.

Some women are stronger than men, some men are stronger than women. Some women are smarter than men, some men are smarter than women. Neither can reproduce on their own. Men are not better than women and women are not superior to men, but a man can be superior to a woman and a woman can be superior to a man.

This is me saying that gender means nothing.

Actually, I am pretty sure men have been shown to be intectually superior in fields of Math and Science - more definate areas of study, while women have been shown to be better in the arts/humanties, more emotional, interpretive elements, with no true correct answers.

I might as well quote a really controversial study I read now.

It was a long time ago, and I couldn't tell you how to find it again. It presented evidence from overall levels of academic performance on standardized tests, and some tests the authors had overseen.

Men tend to be outliers far more often then women--the geniuses and the complete failures. Women were more consistent, though the study argued that their higher averages than men were likely due more to personal study habits than any sexual differences.

Men also, as always, tended to be a little bit better with logical problems and a little bit worse with more creative things.

Some women are stronger than men, some men are stronger than women. Some women are smarter than men, some men are smarter than women. Neither can reproduce on their own. Men are not better than women and women are not superior to men, but a man can be superior to a woman and a woman can be superior to a man.

Why can anyone be smarter than or superior to anyone else? I would argue that, across lines of gender, age, and nationality people have equally infinite potentials for achievement, and lives of equally high value.

No, not really. I'm just saying that there are qualities in people that can make them objectively superior to others, e.g. intelligence, strength, things like that.

Here's where the difference is. I don't believe in quantifiable intelligence, and as far as I'm concerned strength and any other physical (as well as mental) qualities can be changed with effort.

Edited by The Original Thunk

Pretty much right here, but I'm going to point out that men are naturally stronger than women. No, that isn't me being biased, its a proven scientific fact. It's not like a half and half thing either. A man and a woman who have a very similar lifestyle will still be unbalanced in the end. This is due to several biological factors.

Now, this doesn't mean Men are superior, or anything of that sort really, especially with the increasing lack of need for strength in our society, but might in many ways account for the dominance of men in more ancient society.